Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 50. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Mobilink, what is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?

We file an approval for our ICO on Ontario Security Commissions. We're hoping to be approve and be the first legal ICO on Canada. Breaking the boundaries between Canadian ICO investors. Let's hope we'll get approve  Wink

It would be great if you get this approval, wish you good luck! Stay strong team! Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Mobilink, what is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?

We file an approval for our ICO on Ontario Security Commissions. We're hoping to be approve and be the first legal ICO on Canada. Breaking the boundaries between Canadian ICO investors. Let's hope we'll get approve  Wink
This is a really interesting project and the team seems solid. That's why I decided to invest. I would like to see the tokens grow well in price  
Hello. I will also participate in this project. I liked it very much

Thanks for the support. Join our telegram for discussions about the development of the project.
I hope Mobilink will succeed. Since I already bought tokens for myself and look forward to the success of the project...

We will get it done. Thanks for believing on us.
What do you guys think, is it risky to invest in this project?
I personally believe in this project and the team, so I already invested. I think you wouldn’t regret if you do the same Cool

Thanks for the support ! All participants should do their due diligence for investing. And if we've been approve by Ontario Security Commissions, we will be the first to break the barrier of Canadians participating on the ICO  Cool
To some extent, investing in ICO is risky in general. Do some research on the project and decide do you want to invest or not - it's the only advice.
But I like the Mobilink concept and team. And I'll support this project, because their idea of free worldwide mobile connection is important.

You're right. But in any case. We are hoping to be approve by Ontario Security Commissions. If that happens, we will be the first legal ICO that push the limits of Canadian participation on ICO  Wink
Activity: 238
hi, when are tokens gonna be available for trading/moving?
Activity: 233
This is a really interesting project and the team seems solid. That's why I decided to invest. I would like to see the tokens grow well in price  
Hello. I will also participate in this project. I liked it very much
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys.
Activity: 186
Activity: 224

ICO Date:
Dec-20-2017 to Feb-20-2018: Private ICO Sale: 33% Bonus
Feb-21-2018 to March-15-2018: Pre-ICO Sale: 25% Bonus
March-16-2018 to March-30-2018: ICO Sale 1st Round: 20% Bonus
March-31-2018 to Apr-15-2018: ICO Sale 2nd Round: 10% Bonus

Mobilink-Roadmap –

2018- 1st Quarter: Phase 01: List MOBILINK-COIN in 3 major exchanges, implement our Ad-Platform into Blockchain platform and launch application on Android and iOS. Begin interconnection with major telecom carriers.
2018- 2nd Quarter: Phase 02:1mplementation of MOBILINK-Network on Blockchain, finalize interconnection with major telecom carriers worldwide.
2018- 3rd Quarter: Phase 03: Launch mobile phone Ad-Platform for Android and iOS and have MOBILINK Currencies accepted for commercial purposes, using our payment processing program.
2019- 1st Quarter: Phase 04: Acquire 3% share of the global smartphone users, using our MOBILINK-SIM on our MOBILINK-Network Ecosystem, continue to expand our worldwide network, and add more features to our Ad-Platform.
2020- 2nd Quarter: Phase 05: Have at least 6% of the global smartphone users on our MOBILINK-Network, using MOBILINK-COIN within our ecosystem.

Activity: 224
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?

You can go to our main page and follow all the social media links or sign up for our newsletter.
Activity: 207
Activity: 213
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 199
I hope Mobilink will succeed. Since I already bought tokens for myself and look forward to the success of the project...
Activity: 184
I personally believe in this project and the team, so I already invested. I think you wouldn’t regret if you do the same Cool
Activity: 217
In any case, you take this risk on yourself. Everything depends on the success of the project. But at the same time, profits can be huge. Only you can decide
Activity: 205
To some extent, investing in ICO is risky in general. Do some research on the project and decide do you want to invest or not - it's the only advice.
But I like the Mobilink concept and team. And I'll support this project, because their idea of free worldwide mobile connection is important.
Activity: 140
Activity: 434
Sounds good, tell please when ICO ends? I would like to learn more about it. Please add information about developers and roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: