Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 87. (Read 167301 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
waiting for devs update 15 minutes left  Roll Eyes

Am I missing something? 15 minutes for what  Huh
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
waiting for devs update 15 minutes left  Roll Eyes
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Dumping MOJO is not a good idea at this stage, anyone will surely regret it sooner or later.

Is this a hint of good news to come ? Another short delay would be good i am picking up tons of cheap MOJO at the moment and want a few more. Cheers
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Dumping MOJO is not a good idea at this stage, anyone will surely regret it sooner or later.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Don't worry dev, I'm still holding them coins. I'll be waiting for update.  Grin
Activity: 615
Glad to hear it MOJO is still in the hands
Keep holding MOJO
Activity: 245
I see MOJO very cheap on yobit, bought some.. Cheesy

Be patience, on sunday hopefully dev bring good news for us

115 satoshi wow
it 50% under ico
happy i cashed out half of my coins at 500

You are one stupid fuck. Ha ha. I laugh at you. Thanks for dumping to me all your coins. You are an idiot. I love such impatience. Ha. I bet you like jelly beans too. Eat shit.
Activity: 324
Merit: 251
I trust in Mojo coin , I dont poured my coins and wait anxiously news
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
back to 375 this is a good lesson for dumpers  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
We have plans for MOJO so I wouldn't worry too much about the price at this stage.

Course not think I've got enough for a Masternode now  Cool
Activity: 201
Yes we wish it all could soon be resolved properly and can be realized with timely
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
I don't know why the price all of a sudden crashed. I guess people loose patience and wants something to happen all the time. We have decided what to do and we are just working out some details and then there will be a full update on Sunday with and updated plan.

people lose faith when deadlines are missed its quite understandable. It will likely recover when progress is made

Yeah, I know, what we need is something like a community manager or something. We have been busy with tech stuff and then updates suffer. I can tell you now that we will do a chain swap and start a new chain as the new software is not backward compatible. We are working out the details for how this will be done and there will be a full update soon. You can always argue in retrospect that things could have been done differently but some of the issues we could not foresee so here we are. The good thing about the chain swap is that there will not be any compatibility issues to deal with. We are just working out the details of how to do it.

We have plans for MOJO so I wouldn't worry too much about the price at this stage.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I don't know why the price all of a sudden crashed. I guess people loose patience and wants something to happen all the time. We have decided what to do and we are just working out some details and then there will be a full update on Sunday with and updated plan.

people lose faith when deadlines are missed its quite understandable. It will likely recover when progress is made
Activity: 192

My guess is that people are losing patience and confidence in MOJO. If i'd be you i would just make a swap to the new blockchain instead of findin a fix to the problem. Also if i would have been you i would've release the fix for the pos issue in this whole time that's not a hard thing and could have been done on the actual chain

I guess the price crashed at the time when the dev seemed to give up the fix and wanted to start a new chain. It was the swap that makes people losing confidence. People may think that the dev is incapable of doing the fix, and doing a swap for such a new coin is quite rare.

You don't see any long standing good coin, such as LTC or Doge, needs to do swapping. Hard forks are fine, but better no swap.

I think the best method is to, as you also said, release the fix for POS issue first, and then the dev can be given more time to fix other issues on the current chain.

Still like to support this coin and hope that the right decision to be made. Smiley
Activity: 770

My guess is that people are losing patience and confidence in MOJO. If i'd be you i would just make a swap to the new blockchain instead of findin a fix to the problem. Also if i would have been you i would've release the fix for the pos issue in this whole time that's not a hard thing and could have been done on the actual chain
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Activity: 840
Merit: 508

115 satoshi wow
it 50% under ico
happy i cashed out half of my coins at 500
Activity: 615

Activity: 224
I agree, there are updates and as with every long term thing it takes time. No decent coins were developed over night. This is a good project with a serious team behind it.

Yes, dev trying to make everything to be perfect at the start so not have a problem in the future
Activity: 891
I agree, there are updates and as with every long term thing it takes time. No decent coins were developed over night. This is a good project with a serious team behind it.
Pages:
Jump to: