Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 89. (Read 167301 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
I aim to have an update again by tonight (GMT) and hopefully some progress.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Mojo very cheap in yobit  Shocked

Buy, buy, buy....

Strange I thought the price will go up now.

Once dev releases new wallet, expect some type of price increase.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Buy, buy, buy....

Strange I thought the price will go up now.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 529
https://moon-bot.com

buy cheap mojo yet ))
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Buy, buy, buy....
Activity: 770
Unless EBK1000 is living in Howland Island the projected wallet release date May 15th, 2016 1am is past due.

Interested to see how this turns out.

I will hold.

read update news above.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
Unless EBK1000 is living in Howland Island the projected wallet release date May 15th, 2016 1am is past due.

Interested to see how this turns out.

I will hold.
btcstakes.com
Update

As you are aware we have encountered a few issues along the way to the hard fork and the new wallet release. Firstly, we had a PoS issues that has now been fixed. Secondly, a user has flagged up another issue with balance transfers that we are also making a fix for. There are still problems to get the old chain to accept transactions from the new wallet and we are now working with a couple of test nodes to debug the transaction fault. It seems that the TX structure / format in the new code is slightly different. We are working full time on this and that's why there has been few updates. We have to get the new wallet working properly, no shortcuts, and successfully go beyond the hard fork before we can move on to other features and implementations. We will get there soon but I am not going to set a specific time for the hard fork until it's working and it's been tested. Once everything is tested and working we will announce a 7 day upgrade period on all channels.

I will try to update every 1-2 days from now with what we are doing until we have this sorted. If you are technically minded you can have a look the latest public repo for MOJO. We are working with a couple of private repos and will commit from time to time to the public one. Just in case you are concerned that nothing is happening.

Once we are past this stage, the network should run stable and we can concentrate on the wider implementations of MOJO and get some masternodes up and running.

Hang in there and we'll create something special...

Thanks for updating us.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Update

As you are aware we have encountered a few issues along the way to the hard fork and the new wallet release. Firstly, we had a PoS issues that has now been fixed. Secondly, a user has flagged up another issue with balance transfers that we are also making a fix for. There are still problems to get the old chain to accept transactions from the new wallet and we are now working with a couple of test nodes to debug the transaction fault. It seems that the TX structure / format in the new code is slightly different. We are working full time on this and that's why there has been few updates. We have to get the new wallet working properly, no shortcuts, and successfully go beyond the hard fork before we can move on to other features and implementations. We will get there soon but I am not going to set a specific time for the hard fork until it's working and it's been tested. Once everything is tested and working we will announce a 7 day upgrade period on all channels.

I will try to update every 1-2 days from now with what we are doing until we have this sorted. If you are technically minded you can have a look the latest public repo for MOJO. We are working with a couple of private repos and will commit from time to time to the public one. Just in case you are concerned that nothing is happening.

Once we are past this stage, the network should run stable and we can concentrate on the wider implementations of MOJO and get some masternodes up and running.

http://i.imgur.com/ybezEVA.png

Thanks for updating
Glad to see development is still ongoing!!!
Hope the price will go up now, look forward to new developments.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Update

Very reassuring. Thanks for the update!
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Update

Thanks for the update .. I'm waiting impatiently to start the Masternode ...

Regards
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Update

thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Update

Activity: 85
what was the ico price per coin? i think i`d like to buy some on yobit, 1\2 btc to mojo, 350 sats are great per coin?

as i remember it was 0.00000259 btc

good! thank you mate)
Activity: 770
what was the ico price per coin? i think i`d like to buy some on yobit, 1\2 btc to mojo, 350 sats are great per coin?

as i remember it was 0.00000259 btc and btc price was 415$
Activity: 85
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Very exciting,  Mojo investors enliven this thread
Keep the spirit and make this thread crowded
Who selling Mojo Coin for low price, you don't regret bro  Grin
btcstakes.com
Waiting for that wallet!  Grin

Good, it's not that difficult to wait like everyone else is doing.
Dude, it's not that serious. It was more like an "impatient/excited feeling"  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: