Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 90. (Read 167301 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Waiting for that wallet!  Grin

Good, it's not that difficult to wait like everyone else is doing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Waiting for that wallet!  Grin
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
use this

https://github.com/glv2/bruteforce-wallet

## Exhaustive mode

The program tries to decrypt one of the encrypted addresses in the wallet by
trying all the possible passwords. It is especially useful if you know
something about the password (i.e. you forgot a part of your password but still
remember most of it). Finding the password of a wallet without knowing
anything about it would take way too much time (unless the password is really
short and/or weak).

Unfortunatly i dont have linux so i can't use this
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
use this

https://github.com/glv2/bruteforce-wallet

## Exhaustive mode

The program tries to decrypt one of the encrypted addresses in the wallet by
trying all the possible passwords. It is especially useful if you know
something about the password (i.e. you forgot a part of your password but still
remember most of it). Finding the password of a wallet without knowing
anything about it would take way too much time (unless the password is really
short and/or weak).

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
That moment when you encrypt your wallet and only remember the main portion of it. I guess i have to try to find that last word Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
my patience is at the end.

sell coins and feel free

I will buy cheap Mojo, send PM
Activity: 183
There will be an update soon, we have some problems getting the new transactions compatible to the old blockchain. There are some more issues that we didn't expect but we are working through it. We are going from a 'simple' coin to one with masternodes etc. so there are a few issues to sort out but we will get there.

will at the start of the new wallet and masternode capabilities a linux wallet available ?

Regards

Yes, see here

Hi there,

Is the current wallet for Linux stable and will the new wallets version will include the Linux one as well?

Thx in advance.

I stands for Linux, no problems with Linux distributions.

There will be a Linux as well. There will be an update later on tonight or tomorrow re. the new wallets. There are a lot of issues that needs addressing but we are almost there.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
There will be an update soon, we have some problems getting the new transactions compatible to the old blockchain. There are some more issues that we didn't expect but we are working through it. We are going from a 'simple' coin to one with masternodes etc. so there are a few issues to sort out but we will get there.

Thanks for the update! I am glad to hear this from you.
Keep up the good work!

Looking forward to the new wallet.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 792
Merit: 501

will at the start of the new wallet and masternode capabilities a linux wallet available ?

Regards
Activity: 326

Thanks for the update !  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Activity: 896
let the people make their work ...  Roll Eyes
I think it's better, it takes a little bit longer ... before any issues come again...   Wink
The Dev. makes a great Job...
Be patience guys

very interesting what is that "great job". the most show had to be right after may 5, now it looks like nobody gonna buy mojo till connection to uber))

Be careful, look at this, see what dev says

Undecided   not getting stakes anymore .  no more votes in safecex ,,,,  
at least we have very beautiful logos and designs... i am so happy  i do not have to go museums to see art
since i stoped  talking about the coin everywhere every time  vol goes already  from 4btc to 0.4 btc ,,,
but happy  i have a very beautiful logo ......
dev do not answer important questions , but i am happy , we have beautifull design
maybe still people think business promotes their selves with beautifull logos instead of tangible things , or good promotion campaigns
good luck with mojocoin boys....
''quien quiera peces que se moje el culo'' popular spanish sentence

I really don't get why you are so stressed out, volatile and sarcastic. It serves no meaningful purpose. You should read a bit more, all your questions have been answered and all is out in the open and there is a roadmap. We are working hard to get the new wallet together and prepare for the coming hard fork.

We are 11 days after launch and only 7 days into trading so I have no idea what you are on about. This is a long term project and if you can't wait for more than a few days before you start to moan and beg for coins, then Mojo is not for you.

We are aiming for a top 10 coin but it's clearly not going to happen in 11 days. Please wait until the new wallets are out and then if you want to participate, drop the moaning childish tone and be constructive.

We are aiming to run this as a business and use the resources we have to drive the project forward. It's a slow path but we will get there. We will not rush out an Android wallet just for the sake of it.

Team Mojo is currently 3 and the fact that we kept 30,000,000 MOJO (minus the NxtMOJO swap coins) was known from day one. It was in the OP and the website so I don't know why you are complaining about that. It would be foolish to think that you could develop a top quality coin with dust from my pockets and no funding. If you took part in the ICO you can't really complain as long as you stand to gain. I am convinced that the price will go up and I am working towards that. If we create value then we have more funds to develop the project and so on.

If you want out, I'll buy back your MOJOs and you can leave.

So, be patience, learn to relax and wait, sell coins and feel free or if you want out, dev will buy back your MOJOs and you can leave  Grin

thanks, i`ll try to relax. Mojo does not look like a scam, cool name i totally agree). the end of this month must be realy hot, i`m just sad about the first week of May had have to be brilliant for Mojo fix release
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
I am holding my MOJO... I feel these developers are trying hard and would not come this far to just abandon the coin.

I am thinking about trying the ROKOS out on my PI 2.

MOJO is definetely a cool name for a coin and the fact that its part of the ROKOS OS says something about the importance of this coin.

Also this coin is Proof of Stake only...so you don't have to stress your GPU's out or buy expensive mining hardware... Just toss some coins into a wallet on a Raspberry Pi or on a laptop or home pc that is on all the time and you got yourself a staking machine! What's not to like about that!  Wink

Go TeamMOJO!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com
I trust in MOJO. Be Patient!  Grin
Activity: 201
I think it's better, it takes a little bit longer ... before any issues come again...   Wink
Be patience guys

very interesting what is that "great job". the most show had to be right after may 5, now it looks like nobody gonna buy mojo till connection to uber))

Be careful, look at this, see what dev says

Undecided   not getting stakes anymore .  no more votes in safecex ,,,,  
at least we have very beautiful logos and designs... i am so happy  i do not have to go museums to see art
since i stoped  talking about the coin everywhere every time  vol goes already  from 4btc to 0.4 btc ,,,
but happy  i have a very beautiful logo ......
dev do not answer important questions , but i am happy , we have beautifull design
maybe still people think business promotes their selves with beautifull logos instead of tangible things , or good promotion campaigns
good luck with mojocoin boys....
''quien quiera peces que se moje el culo'' popular spanish sentence

I really don't get why you are so stressed out, volatile and sarcastic. It serves no meaningful purpose. You should read a bit more, all your questions have been answered and all is out in the open and there is a roadmap. We are working hard to get the new wallet together and prepare for the coming hard fork.

We are 11 days after launch and only 7 days into trading so I have no idea what you are on about. This is a long term project and if you can't wait for more than a few days before you start to moan and beg for coins, then Mojo is not for you.

We are aiming for a top 10 coin but it's clearly not going to happen in 11 days. Please wait until the new wallets are out and then if you want to participate, drop the moaning childish tone and be constructive.

We are aiming to run this as a business and use the resources we have to drive the project forward. It's a slow path but we will get there. We will not rush out an Android wallet just for the sake of it.

Team Mojo is currently 3 and the fact that we kept 30,000,000 MOJO (minus the NxtMOJO swap coins) was known from day one. It was in the OP and the website so I don't know why you are complaining about that. It would be foolish to think that you could develop a top quality coin with dust from my pockets and no funding. If you took part in the ICO you can't really complain as long as you stand to gain. I am convinced that the price will go up and I am working towards that. If we create value then we have more funds to develop the project and so on.

If you want out, I'll buy back your MOJOs and you can leave.

So, be patience, learn to relax and wait, sell coins and feel free or if you want out, dev will buy back your MOJOs and you can leave  Grin
Activity: 896

Be patience guys

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

Be patience guys

Activity: 444
Learn to relax and wait, dev is doing everything for the betterment of MOJO.
Activity: 364
The people of Townsville....
MojoJoJo is here!
Activity: 183
Be patient, guys.
The wallet will come, perhaps some days later.
Pages:
Jump to: