Pages:
Author

Topic: MonaCoin is the *100 Coin, it will be $1000 soon, you heard it here FIRST! - page 3. (Read 12178 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I feel Monacoin will reach $1000 in 2 years, most coins that are far more better that it have not reach $50. So its litrally like day dreaming , so guys come to reality and start living on land
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
MONA is a very stable and serious coin. Their creators are Japanese, they are diligent traders and very organized people. The coin is old and has a real world usage. Its info are in Japanese, almost only. Imagine if the project were localized..

thanks for the input! do you think mona should be at least 20% of bitcoin price?

what do you think japanese gov does to coins if usa and china bring more legal restrictions?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Monacoin is now 7.5usd each(790yen) . Bought mine before for 96yen (.9usd)
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Monacoin will die in the next month's

ok I'll be waiting
Can I join you? Or do you prefer waiting on your own.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267

ok I'll be waiting
Activity: 52
P&D, you're already starting to see the dump. Plus the project isn't that promising to keep a couple of coins.

are you the same guy that was calling BTC a P&D and told me not to get in at $260 ?   what is BTC's project btw ?
Come on, Bitcoin is a P&D. It's been going up and down for nearly a decade now!

haha they were pumping BTC on CNBC about an hour ago and an ETF for it when you look at it like that. Coming up on a 10 year anniversary of P & D
Fake P&D news everywhere!

(When did they manage to create an ETF? Last I heard it was blocked and it seems like I've completely missed the news about a new one?)

here's what they were talking about..  Grayscale's Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTCQX: GBTC) 

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/an-etf-that-jumped-on-the-bitcoin-craze1-cm796284

non leveraged ...  love to see a 3x one day
Aaand we've arrived in the future... again. Thanks for the link.

I can't wait for leverages on ETFs with some crypto positions either... going to be crazy.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I guess now is not a good time to buy.When it gets cheaper should get some bags.
Activity: 63
Spanish Translator
MONA is a very stable and serious coin. Their creators are Japanese, they are diligent traders and very organized people. The coin is old and has a real world usage. Its info are in Japanese, almost only. Imagine if the project were localized..
How much do you think it will be worth? I do not think it has reached his peak, this guy saw it coming
P&D, you're already starting to see the dump. Plus the project isn't that promising to keep a couple of coins.

are you the same guy that was calling BTC a P&D and told me not to get in at $260 ?   what is BTC's project btw ?

haha they were pumping BTC on CNBC about an hour ago and an ETF for it when you look at it like that. Coming up on a 10 year anniversary of P & D

(When did they manage to create an ETF? Last I heard it was blocked and it seems like I've completely missed the news about a new one?)

here's what they were talking about..  Grayscale's Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTCQX: GBTC) 

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/an-etf-that-jumped-on-the-bitcoin-craze1-cm796284

non leveraged ...  love to see a 3x one day

Activity: 36
Who cares if the creators are Japanese or Martians. That alone doesn't predict anything.

Yes, I know. Continue reading
Who cares if the creators are Japanese or Martians. That alone doesn't predict anything.
Activity: 36
Activity: 88
I don't think Monacoin will reach $1000 in 2 years, most coins that are far more better that it have not reach $50. So keep on dreaming

Activity: 37
Looking Forward to see where monacoin makes it These days in the post hardfork run Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Guys! Mona coin return to 4$!
Hope this pump it will go to a new high! Maybe 7$ will be great!

Pages:
Jump to: