Pages:
Author

Topic: MonaCoin is the *100 Coin, it will be $1000 soon, you heard it here FIRST! - page 4. (Read 12215 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 107
It's up 40% today!
Good for me that I bought them yesterday!! LOL
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
P&D, you're already starting to see the dump. Plus the project isn't that promising to keep a couple of coins.
See the dump? It's up 40% today!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
P&D, you're already starting to see the dump. Plus the project isn't that promising to keep a couple of coins.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
This makes my giggle.
Almost all of this forum makes me giggle. One of my favourite sources of entertainment.

lol I tell people this all the time, its good fun

I saw where MONA picked up two more exchanges, EXX (Hong Kong) and UPbit (Korea).

https://www.exx.com/blog/display?type=102&id=64
https://www.upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-MONA

Activity: 392
Merit: 263
I still dont know about this coin man
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
So MonaCoin already went to $4 from $0.40 in the last few days because its now on japans biggest exchange so all japan whales are buying in. Also its the bitcoin of japan so not depending on US/China-Governments. Plus its a technology leader, was first coin to bring segwit.

The devs are workaholics and MonaCoin is a top5 coin within the next 12 months, if Governments like US and China shut down Bitcoin and Cryptos, MonaCoin will get to 1 Million each. HODL!
This coin is impressive, Is this the coin that already sold out during their ICO?  I'll try  to invest here since the price is still low, hope i can ride the train up to the moon!.  The coinmarketcap profile of monacoin ( the graph ) is really impressive! 

$3.11 (10.40%)

0.00054898 BTC (13.87%)

This is not a shitcoin, people should start investing to this coin!.
Just about every coin sold out during the ICO. You're making it sound as if that was something special in this scene...
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
So MonaCoin already went to $4 from $0.40 in the last few days because its now on japans biggest exchange so all japan whales are buying in. Also its the bitcoin of japan so not depending on US/China-Governments. Plus its a technology leader, was first coin to bring segwit.

The devs are workaholics and MonaCoin is a top5 coin within the next 12 months, if Governments like US and China shut down Bitcoin and Cryptos, MonaCoin will get to 1 Million each. HODL!
This coin is impressive, Is this the coin that already sold out during their ICO?  I'll try  to invest here since the price is still low, hope i can ride the train up to the moon!.  The coinmarketcap profile of monacoin ( the graph ) is really impressive! 

$3.11 (10.40%)

0.00054898 BTC (13.87%)

This is not a shitcoin, people should start investing to this coin!.
This makes my giggle.
Almost all of this forum makes me giggle. One of my favourite sources of entertainment.
kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
This makes my giggle.
Guys what happened with Mona coin? Why it is not rising?
Anybody know reason?
When it will be 100$?  Wink
It will be $200 by November. Little patience. $300 by December.

100000$ in january.. fill your bags!

guys do you really believe that? don't be so naive, it's merely hype
He's obviously joking/trolling.
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
I personally don't see such a huge potential like some people in this thread do, but I'm targeting mona at 10-20$
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
lol. just for fun! Monacoin is a great coin. But I don't think that US and China will ban Bitcoin. They just ban ICOs. Monacoin will raise, but can't reach $1000.  Cheesy
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Anybody know reason?

guys do you really believe that? don't be so naive, it's merely hype
ADA is to new has to many coins out and they dont seem to like it
MONA is becoming more widely accepted and about to go through a very large add campaign in Tokyo
I would not underestimate the Japanese in their embracing of Crypto much less a crypto they are patriotic too considering their own
In the US for example how many people out of 100 do you know ( in person) that have/own cryptocurrency ?  for me zero unless I gave them a Satori coin.
In Japan a country that is fully embracing crypto if only 10% of consumers start using MONA in the next year I believe $25 USD is not out of reach. I think conservatively $5 to $7 in November but continued growth threw out 2018 IMO

Have a great week all !

Japan loves hard cash though. In many places it's completely impossible to get service if you can't pay in cash.

And there's also another crypto that tries to cater to the Japanese market, so it'd take a miracle for MonaCoin to do what this thread claims.

yeh I agree its not coming close to this threads claims.  Fiji coin isn't doing to well, just have to see how they respond to marketing MONA which starts on the 25th Tokyo time.  Will be interesting Smiley
MONA is becoming more widely accepted and about to go through a very large add campaign in Tokyo
I would not underestimate the Japanese in their embracing of Crypto much less a crypto they are patriotic too considering their own
In the US for example how many people out of 100 do you know ( in person) that have/own cryptocurrency ?  for me zero unless I gave them a Satori coin.
In Japan a country that is fully embracing crypto if only 10% of consumers start using MONA in the next year I believe $25 USD is not out of reach. I think conservatively $5 to $7 in November but continued growth threw out 2018 IMO

Have a great week all !

Japan loves hard cash though. In many places it's completely impossible to get service if you can't pay in cash.

And there's also another crypto that tries to cater to the Japanese market, so it'd take a miracle for MonaCoin to do what this thread claims.

Have a great week all !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How can it be "bitcoin of japan" if bitcoin is blesses in japan and accepted almost everywhere and mona  coin not.. :X
also they have another coin now "ADA" that will be accepted almost everywhere so monacoin can not be the bitcoin of japan

I'm not sure if you're joking here but your post is really a joke.

Monacoin will never beat LTC, let alone beat ETH or BTC in terms of market caps. Simply no reason for it to, if you think about it. it is a cool project, yes. But is there really such a demand even after the recent rally?

Maybe $10 per coin is possible, but the aspect of being a top 5 is not likely imo.
He seems like just a classic Bitcoin Talk shill who's trying to dump bags on people who don't know how this forum works yet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I'm not sure if you're joking here but your post is really a joke.

Monacoin will never beat LTC, let alone beat ETH or BTC in terms of market caps. Simply no reason for it to, if you think about it. it is a cool project, yes. But is there really such a demand even after the recent rally?

Maybe $10 per coin is possible, but the aspect of being a top 5 is not likely imo.
Anybody know reason?

Wow, time to sell my house for MonaCoin...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: