Pages:
Author

Topic: MonaCoin is the *100 Coin, it will be $1000 soon, you heard it here FIRST! - page 6. (Read 12178 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
more precisely to say expensive coins that are not so valuable, fairly rapid gravity raises several questions.
I think we have to look deeper before we go wrong.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
cool, will be interesting to watch how they develop.  Japan seems to be leading the way as far as social and government acceptance.  Love it

time for some football yall have a good one !
I hope that by the time I fly over to Japan again I'll be able to pay everything with Bitcoin. Tongue Enjoy your match.

You will have the ability to pay with ADA coins in japan =]
they are going strong with marketing there and teaching the people to use it
Do you have any links on that?

look for this words in google:
cardanohub
whycardano.com
cardano protocol twitter
cardano reddit

a lot of info
they are going to add it to ATM machines in japan
legit project - partnership with bittrex - today was the official launch
Sweet. Found the info I was looking for, thanks a lot!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
cool, will be interesting to watch how they develop.  Japan seems to be leading the way as far as social and government acceptance.  Love it

I hope that by the time I fly over to Japan again I'll be able to pay everything with Bitcoin. Tongue Enjoy your match.

look for this words in google:
cardanohub
whycardano.com
cardano protocol twitter
cardano reddit

a lot of info
they are going to add it to ATM machines in japan
legit project - partnership with bittrex - today was the official launch
cool, will be interesting to watch how they develop.  Japan seems to be leading the way as far as social and government acceptance.  Love it

So MonaCoin already went to $4 from $0.40 in the last few days because its now on japans biggest exchange so all japan whales are buying in. Also its the bitcoin of japan so not depending on US/China-Governments. Plus its a technology leader, was first coin to bring segwit.

The devs are workaholics and MonaCoin is a top5 coin within the next 12 months, if Governments like US and China shut down Bitcoin and Cryptos, MonaCoin will get to 1 Million each. HODL!
Governments won't shut down Bitcoin... Even if they wanted to they wouldn't be capable of pulling it off anymore. Based on the chart the coin looks heavily artificially pumped too. Not to mention that your claims are just flatout ludicrous. I'll be happy to stand corrected, but there's no indicator for any sudden increase in value of this coin (which has been flat for years).

I agree, Bitcoin network is to big now to try to shut down. To big to fail.  I do think that some countries like Japan has done will start adopting their own Crypto version indicative to them as a country. I've heard of an crypto for India named after an ancient god of wealth I believe that's supposed to ICO soon. 
Japan is already accepting Bitcoin in its largest consumer retail stores. And Estonia is creating its own national crypto too.

cool, will be interesting to watch how they develop.  Japan seems to be leading the way as far as social and government acceptance.  Love it

I really did not know that coin, or the fact that they brough segwit :[
may be a coin with potential in the future
but too risky for me now :/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
was eying this up and down at 0.45 boy i should slap myself
So MonaCoin already went to $4 from $0.40 in the last few days because its now on japans biggest exchange so all japan whales are buying in. Also its the bitcoin of japan so not depending on US/China-Governments. Plus its a technology leader, was first coin to bring segwit.

The devs are workaholics and MonaCoin is a top5 coin within the next 12 months, if Governments like US and China shut down Bitcoin and Cryptos, MonaCoin will get to 1 Million each. HODL!
Governments won't shut down Bitcoin... Even if they wanted to they wouldn't be capable of pulling it off anymore. Based on the chart the coin looks heavily artificially pumped too. Not to mention that your claims are just flatout ludicrous. I'll be happy to stand corrected, but there's no indicator for any sudden increase in value of this coin (which has been flat for years).

I agree, Bitcoin network is to big now to try to shut down. To big to fail.  I do think that some countries like Japan has done will start adopting their own Crypto version indicative to them as a country. I've heard of an crypto for India named after an ancient god of wealth I believe that's supposed to ICO soon. 
Japan is already accepting Bitcoin in its largest consumer retail stores. And Estonia is creating its own national crypto too.

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

I don't think USA and China has the capacity to shot down bitcoin as bitcoin is not a geopolitical area's  money but the universal coin. I will like to know more about this coin as many people on twitter and this forum are saying good things about this great technology. I will try to buy it in days to come as this coin may be another face of altcoins in the future. I have been buying some coin lately and I do believe that monacoin will make one rich in no time. Good luck to the developers and investors.
Activity: 289
Sorry but watch it crash HARD shortly.   It is an obvious pump and dump.

This is usually what happens. If the price of a coin rises that fast it will usually dump to a much lower level. That's not a healthy rise in price, and is considered unusual. Just watch the price and if it starts dropping, think about if you should pivot or not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
monacoin is the coin that started of all cute and now turned into a giant beast https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/monacoin/usd in a good way ofcourse

i am pass and buy dogecoin at the moment  Grin
Activity: 845
Merit: 267

I invested a little. I think Monacoin will be worth more. It is said to be actively used in Japan and the volume of the Japanese exchanges is very high.

lol....are you kidding......99% volume is from bittrex......from which japan exchange u talking about? its typical pump and dump

Exchange             Pair               Last price               24 volume
Bittrex           MONA/BTC   $ 3.8517399       $ 63,951,575
Zaif                   MONA/JPY           $ 3.7622677       $ 29,497,333
Zaif                   MONA/BTC   $ 3.8975944       $ 1,406,712
Livecoin           MONA/BTC   $ 4.0116564       $ 144,161
Bleutrade           MONA/BTC   $ 3.1141206       $ 13,806
Total / Average   MONA/BTC   $ 3.8530460       $ 94,990,259

you should take your pissy attitude somewhere else especially when you dont know what your talking about

Anyone remember CHAINCOIN ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/

Take a look at the chart and now comeback here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's my problem, I see charts like Chaincoin and am always waiting for the other shoe to drop for coins like Monero and Mona. Problem is I could be totally wrong and I could miss out on the spike. Still patiently waiting on the sidelines for the next one.
i dont think Monero could drop that much , but Monacoin ? Pure pump and dump shit . People gonna lose tons of money .
They probably deserve to if they buy into hypes so easily.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

That's my problem, I see charts like Chaincoin and am always waiting for the other shoe to drop for coins like Monero and Mona. Problem is I could be totally wrong and I could miss out on the spike. Still patiently waiting on the sidelines for the next one.
i dont think Monero could drop that much , but Monacoin ? Pure pump and dump shit . People gonna lose tons of money .
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
$1000? Not anytime soon, but $50 is right around the corner, here comes the next moon tonight!
look likes you are really getting quite a lots of earnings from this project that why you really believes on it, I guess its needed to provide more info
and updates for investors to ride with this project as seen that its already mooning and cant find any reason behind aside from the speculations that
japan is supporting this project maybe more news so more people will also invest.
Pages:
Jump to: