Pages:
Author

Topic: MonaCoin is the *100 Coin, it will be $1000 soon, you heard it here FIRST! - page 8. (Read 12215 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I dont think that it will be at a $1000 price soon. There are better coins out there that will perform better in these priceranges. Something like Ethereum or Zcash is a better one for $1000 soon!
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
BTW, If I am you, I'd sell ALL my coins now or once it start to decline.

...You're welcome.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Ok thanks for the valuable info.
I ll sell all my other coins and invest in monacoin after your comments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Sorry but watch it crash HARD shortly.   It is an obvious pump and dump.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
So MonaCoin already went to $4 from $0.40 in the last few days because its now on japans biggest exchange so all japan whales are buying in. Also its the bitcoin of japan so not depending on US/China-Governments. Plus its a technology leader, was first coin to bring segwit.

The devs are workaholics and MonaCoin is a top5 coin within the next 12 months, if Governments like US and China shut down Bitcoin and Cryptos, MonaCoin will get to 1 Million each. HODL!
Governments won't shut down Bitcoin... Even if they wanted to they wouldn't be capable of pulling it off anymore. Based on the chart the coin looks heavily artificially pumped too. Not to mention that your claims are just flatout ludicrous. I'll be happy to stand corrected, but there's no indicator for any sudden increase in value of this coin (which has been flat for years).
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
So MonaCoin already went to $4 from $0.40 in the last few days because its now on japans biggest exchange so all japan whales are buying in. Also its the bitcoin of japan so not depending on US/China-Governments. Plus its a technology leader, was first coin to bring segwit.

The devs are workaholics and MonaCoin is a top5 coin within the next 12 months, if Governments like US and China shut down Bitcoin and Cryptos, MonaCoin will get to 1 Million each. HODL!
Pages:
Jump to: