Pages:
Author

Topic: MonaCoin is the *100 Coin, it will be $1000 soon, you heard it here FIRST! - page 7. (Read 12215 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
$1000? Not anytime soon, but $50 is right around the corner, here comes the next moon tonight!
A lot of people said HShare was a scam coin and it moon’d to $40, then back down. This will moon to $50 and come back down. I bought 5000 more coins Smiley))))
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
monacoin will crash HARD.  See Hshare for reference - I'm surprised that coin is still valued what it is.
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
I invested a little. I think Monacoin will be worth more. It is said to be actively used in Japan and the volume of the Japanese exchanges is very high.
Activity: 126
I invested a little. I think Monacoin will be worth more. It is said to be actively used in Japan and the volume of the Japanese exchanges is very high.

lol....are you kidding......99% volume is from bittrex......from which japan exchange u talking about? its typical pump and dump
Activity: 608
Merit: 509
DELETED - My BTCTalk account was *hacked* & this post was not me...
Activity: 280
MonaCoin has been around a long time now (looking at Coinmarketcap). I think its a Pump and Dump but shill it to me.

Cheers
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Good! Nice try to make people pump more this coin! of course i am now going to invest 1 million dollars because you told me to invest before it pumps toward 1 thousand! hahaha, this made me laugh a lot, it is so crazy how people are trying to pump a brandly new coin who only made a x10 in a few days.
it is normal guys, it happens with a lot of ico's who are being pumped by a group of pumpers.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Being the Dogecoin of Japan it's certainly just the typical pump and dump sceme. Poor guys who invested in it >4$ and lucky guys who are millionares now when they sell at the right time.

This coin a celarly a stay away for me.

Can't agree more. It is a classic case of pump and dump, today it is monacoin, tomorrow another coin etc. . It is never a good sign to see a coin pumping so hard without a real reason, it will fall back very soon.
Activity: 168
Being the Dogecoin of Japan it's certainly just the typical pump and dump sceme. Poor guys who invested in it >4$ and lucky guys who are millionares now when they sell at the right time.

This coin a celarly a stay away for me.
Activity: 644
it is the biggest pump of the nowadays.

but it will return back 1 dollar in one week. i wait for it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I cant find anything that justifies such increase within such short period of time. Yes it got listed on Japan's main crypto exchange, but like hadoop mentioned, volume is coming from Bittrex?

There has been quite a bit pump+dump:ing done by bigger players. Unless i'm mistaken, this is their website: https://monacoin.org, and to be honest it looks a bit not on the level for crypto project that has been around since 2013.

Nice to see it taking off, but it's action is very erratic.

Activity: 126
funny it listed in japan exhange....but why 90% volume is from bittrex....its going to crsh soon
Activity: 434
The bitcoin of Japan... hahahaha. funny guy.

Thats how it was introduced in japan when it launched. Btw its already at $6 now a few hours after I posted.

We might see $100 within a few days if the japanese keep buying it. Its in their biggest exchange and they dont even need bitcoin anymore to buy it. I think this is quite huge.

Wow nice! How you think it is not late to buy this coin???
Give please link to news about Japan exchange!!!

Added later:
found some twitter about monacoin!
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23monacoin
Merit: 157

Thats how it was introduced in japan when it launched. Btw its already at $6 now a few hours after I posted.

We might see $100 within a few days if the japanese keep buying it. Its in their biggest exchange and they dont even need bitcoin anymore to buy it. I think this is quite huge.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
I love crypto
From flat zero to moon in one instant?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
I hope you are right...Good luck!
Merit: 157
Ok thanks for the valuable info.
I ll sell all my other coins and invest in monacoin after your comments.

Just for the records. How much $ would that be? So we can look back at your post in 3 months see how much you missed out on by making sarcastic comments instead of following logic & markets Smiley

Sorry but watch it crash HARD shortly.   It is an obvious pump and dump.

You may have overlooked the fact it just got listed in japans biggest exchange finally. They are well known in japan as they place a lot of ads in TV. Plus other good news like people buying houses with MonaCoin profit. So this means all of japan is hyped for this coin and buying it to hold.

I dont think that it will be at a $1000 price soon. There are better coins out there that will perform better in these priceranges. Something like Ethereum or Zcash is a better one for $1000 soon!

So thats a *4 profit you would maybe have with ETH. It doesnt get me too excited. Do you plan to get rich from this? I am already planning the beach mansion and the sportscars I buy from my MonaCoin profits. Not really possible with a *4 profit unless you invest millions but even here it would make more sense to split it over MonaCoin/Waves and other promising coins.

Pages:
Jump to: