Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Original will Support the Original Monero Blockchain - page 12. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I've come across the news about this fork recently and even managed to find some info about it. What's yr opinion?
I’ve even managed to discuss it with several persons, everyone says that this fork differs from all the others, but what’s the difference?
The point is that Monero Original remains in initial chain. Other forks always start to use other chains and this often leads to various sorts of problems.
Do u mean that Monero Original will get some advantages due to it?
Activity: 252
I've come across the news about this fork recently and even managed to find some info about it. What's yr opinion?
I’ve even managed to discuss it with several persons, everyone says that this fork differs from all the others, but what’s the difference?
The point is that Monero Original remains in initial chain. Other forks always start to use other chains and this often leads to various sorts of problems.
Activity: 336
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Merit: 10
Is it true that XMO is already listed on BitHTC?
Activity: 266
Does Monero Original reveal the public address of the user?   
Activity: 224
Does anyone know whether XMO allows to generate sub-addresses? 
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
I am holding some monero on binance, should I do something but I think its price will not be so high, I have very little amount of monero so I probably keep holding it on binance.

No cause for alarm as they both work almost the same, you could upgrade but i dont think if its urgent
Activity: 280
Will this fork be able make multi-purpose transactions? They are very important for business.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
why many monero have sprung up, this original monero still seems strange to me to hear, will it give a good day for original monero holders?
Does Monero Original use 0.11.0 or 0.12.0 network?
Activity: 462
I am holding some monero on binance, should I do something but I think its price will not be so high, I have very little amount of monero so I probably keep holding it on binance.
Will it be possible to mine Monero Original?
Tell me pls, what wallet can I use to store XMO?
Activity: 238
What exchanges do already support Monero Original?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Monero Original team has announced support for the original Monero blockchain that will be kept and running after the Monero hard fork scheduled for the 6th of April 2018 at block #1546500.

Every user holding Monero on their XMR wallet that support Monero original will receive the equal number of XMO coins.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/monero-original-support-original-monero-blockchain/

Pages:
Jump to: