Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Original will Support the Original Monero Blockchain - page 3. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 110
If our Monero is on the Monero core wallet, we can access the forked coins. There are about two forks I missed and another fork is coming. Can anyone give any tips on how to obtain the forked coins?  Any video training on this would be appreciated if you can find it.

Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Why havent XMO developers switch it to another blockchain?
It seems that they want to follow traditions of original Monero. That’s why blockchain wasn’t changed.

Activity: 266
Arent u planning to switch Monero Original to a new protocol version in the future?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Does Monero Original have any advantages over Monero?
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Why havent XMO developers switch it to another blockchain?
Does anyone know when other exchanges will list XMO coin?
Where can I already use XMO coins? Or are they investment tool only?
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
I didn't have my XMR on a supporting Exchange when the fork occured, but I had them in a wallet I hold the private keys too.
How can I claim XMO now?
Activity: 252
Who is the developer of Monero Original?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’m wondering how the experts estimate the prospects of Monero Original coin.
Personally, I havent heard any expert opinions on this coin yet. But some people think that the coin’s rate will be about 15-20$ for one coin.
They also have competitors but I it looks like Monero Original is more than promising.
What competitors?
Several coins were issued during the Monero hard fork, including XMO. Apparently, they are the competitiors)

What is their difference from each other?
Activity: 238
Personally, I havent heard any expert opinions on this coin yet. But some people think that the coin’s rate will be about 15-20$ for one coin.
They also have competitors but I it looks like Monero Original is more than promising.
What competitors?
Several coins were issued during the Monero hard fork, including XMO. Apparently, they are the competitiors)
What competitors?
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
What cryptocurrencies can I buy XMO now?
For any cryptocurrencies offered by HitBTC exchnage)
Activity: 112
What cryptocurrencies can I buy XMO now?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Why are people keep asking same questions here?

On day when Monero had upgrade, old chain had exact same amount of coins as Monero. That is sort of logical. Is around 16 millions. Should stay quite similar until this old chain will stay alive.

This XMO exist solely because ASIC producers tried to sell their ASICs. So for all that are asking with what you can mine it is ASIC miners, from bitman or baikal or whoever else produce them.    But why you want to mine this crap?   Mine Monero you could do it last 4 years with your CPU if you want.
Activity: 280
What blockchain does Monero Original hard fork use?
The use classical blockchain, they’ve refused to switch to another one. That’s the main feature of this fork.
Does anyone know how many Monero Original coins were put in market?
Pages:
Jump to: