Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Original will Support the Original Monero Blockchain - page 8. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is it true that some people receive XMO coins for free when fork took place?
Yes, it’s true, but they were not just random people, the coins were received by the ones who had XMR on their accounts. The number of XMO coins was credited according to the number of coins left on the account.
Haha that’s great! It’s a pity that I’ve missed this give out. Where can I find them now?
Now you can buy XMO coins on the exchange. I offer you to use Hit BTC.
Merit: 0
Yes, it’s true, but they were not just random people, the coins were received by the ones who had XMR on their accounts. The number of XMO coins was credited according to the number of coins left on the account.
Haha that’s great! It’s a pity that I’ve missed this give out. Where can I find them now?
Activity: 37
I wonder how they were able to create several chains of the monero Blockchain. I just hope this wouldn't cause serious issues to the whole community
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What is the level of difficult of mining of XMO now? 
It could be mined?
Activity: 266
In your opinion, how much will one XMO coin cost by the end of 2018?
Activity: 238
What’s the difference between Monero Original and MoneroV?
Activity: 266
What is the level of difficult of mining of XMO now? 
Activity: 280
Will Monero Original always use original blockchain?
It’s weird that the cost of XMO coin has dropped so much recently. It doesn’t mean that Moner Original has prospects.

It’s normal, hard forks always lose about 30-50% of value at the moment of listing on the exchange. There’s no reason to be afraid. 

When should we expect correction of the date?
It depends now on new exchanges, XMO can be listed there or vice-verse.
Is XMO already traded on any exchanges?
Activity: 294
It’s weird that the cost of XMO coin has dropped so much recently. It doesn’t mean that Moner Original has prospects.

It’s normal, hard forks always lose about 30-50% of value at the moment of listing on the exchange. There’s no reason to be afraid. 

It depends now on new exchanges, XMO can be listed there or vice-verse.

Activity: 294

Activity: 261
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Where can I already use XMO to buy goods or services?
Activity: 364
Does anyone know how many XMO coins were issued during the  hard fork?
According to one source of info, 18.4 million XMO coins were issued during the hard fork. They were distributed among the users who had Monero on their accounts.
How much is the total emission?
Apparently, it will be endless. But the XMO developers havent approved it officially yet.
Is it possible to mine this coin?
Activity: 406
According to one source of info, 18.4 million XMO coins were issued during the hard fork. They were distributed among the users who had Monero on their accounts.
Apparently, it will be endless. But the XMO developers havent approved it officially yet.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
How many XMO coins are already issued? How many coins will be issued?

On 6th April blockchain was same. So was same amount about 16 millions coins mined, today should be slight difference. But tiny.

What advantages do Monero Original owners have due to the fact that there’s no protection from ASIC miners?

I pretty much see only disadvantages. No advantage whatsoever.

What helped to increase the level of transparency and anonymity of  Monero Original?

Nothing helped, since Monero Original did no changes. Monero with 6th April upgrade  increased ring size and that should step up anonymity a bit.

If there’s almost no difference between XMO and XMR, does it matter which coin i use?

Well, they are different coins for sure. So it matters a lot which you have and which you use. But you will hardly found any use for XMO.

How often is the mining difficulty characteristic of Monero Original updated?

I think is every 720 block so that means everyday.

Pages:
Jump to: