Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Original will Support the Original Monero Blockchain - page 6. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What’s the idea of Monero Original? What makes this coin better than original Monera?
This project is made for people who liked the old Monero, the version which was used before the last update. This fork remains in original blockchain.
But what’s the reason to keep using the old version? If there’s an update, it has improved the system.
Many people wont agree with you. Most users havent approved the last update of Monero system. In particular, the use of ASIX for mining was strictly restricted and there’re also other disputable updates.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What’s the idea of Monero Original? What makes this coin better than original Monera?
This project is made for people who liked the old Monero, the version which was used before the last update. This fork remains in original blockchain.
But what’s the reason to keep using the old version? If there’s an update, it has improved the system.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
I am holding some monero on binance, should I do something but I think its price will not be so high, I have very little amount of monero so I probably keep holding it on binance.
its almost end of april,but i think the high price that your expecting still imposto happen,this is what happens if we are expecting too much why not try to be contented on everything that crypto given to us.

Not a new coin! Can you give us more information about the split and what new features will be included in the project? It is always necessary for development!
theres no another supporting articles after this post has made,niw lots of questions is throwing but no one care to answer.lol
Activity: 336
Will Monero Original keep working on  CryptoNote protocol?
Activity: 106
now there are more questions, but no answers yet. where you can read about the project and the project team?
Merit: 100
How often is difficulty of Monero Original re-calculated?

Activity: 294
What projects is it already possible to use XMO in and what projects will be connected in the near future?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Not a new coin! Can you give us more information about the split and what new features will be included in the project? It is always necessary for development!
Activity: 168
Why will XMO issue be endless? Wouldn’t it be better to make it limited?
Activity: 224
What unique options does Monero Original have?
Activity: 196
Does it make any sense to buy XMO coins now? What’s yr forecasts, guys?
Activity: 196
I’ve heard that the level of privacy will be increased in this fork. Is it true?
Yes, it is. The level of privacy was increased  significantly and it’s cool. 
Do you mean that some technical changes were the reason?
It’s impossible to improve the privacy in any other way) In this case the size of the ring was increased from 5 to7.
Have any other technical changes have been made?
Activity: 350
I’ve heard that the level of privacy will be increased in this fork. Is it true?
It’s impossible to improve the privacy in any other way) In this case the size of the ring was increased from 5 to7.
Activity: 210
Activity: 350
Activity: 210
Activity: 224
What differs XMO from other Monero forks?
Have the users having XMR coins on the account received their XMO coins?
Pages:
Jump to: