Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Original will Support the Original Monero Blockchain - page 5. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Seems really weird for me. Doesn't support original just means that it's staying on the original blockchain or someting like that?      
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I'm actually surprised by not even reading up about all Monero forks. I think all bitcoin forks just put me off even the idea of it      
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
is this the same coin as Monero classic? XMC?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
What equipment can use to mine XMO now?   

You can buy ASIC miners from Baikal. I know they have 5 for 1 offer. LOL

But I would disadvise to spend bitcoins for it since you will not be able to sell XMO to noone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think that forking monero has been a very bad idea, and making so many forks has been even worse. Privacy and adoption are cool but not if you dilute the value like this.
Activity: 392
Why did you refuse to switch to the new protocol version? Won’t it damage Monero Original?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In your opinion, what are the prospects of this fork?
It’s too early to draw the conclusions regarding this project, but it has an interesting idea. I think many people will want to work with classical Monero as they always did.
Doesn’t fork differ from original?
In this case, it doesn’t. Monero Original will use original blockchain while other forks have other blockchains. This is the key feature of this fork.
But they should have some differences, right?
Activity: 345
The point is that Monero Original fork is running on 0.11.0.0 protocol and original Monero coin has switched to the new version of 0.12.0.0 protocol.
Activity: 350
It’s too early to draw the conclusions regarding this project, but it has an interesting idea. I think many people will want to work with classical Monero as they always did.
In this case, it doesn’t. Monero Original will use original blockchain while other forks have other blockchains. This is the key feature of this fork.
Activity: 350
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How many XMO coins are already in circulation?
Activity: 392
Is the total number of XMO coins that will be issued already known?
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
hey guys, sorry if this question was asked before. I stored my XMR in the mymonero webwallet at the time of the fork. Can I claim Monero Original now?
Activity: 280
Where can I create a wallet to store XMO coins?
Activity: 224
Do you compete with other Monero forks or do you work independently?
Activity: 266
What equipment can use to mine XMO now?   
Activity: 224
What’s the difficulty of XMO network at the moment?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What’s the idea of Monero Original? What makes this coin better than original Monera?
This project is made for people who liked the old Monero, the version which was used before the last update. This fork remains in original blockchain.
But what’s the reason to keep using the old version? If there’s an update, it has improved the system.
Many people wont agree with you. Most users havent approved the last update of Monero system. In particular, the use of ASIX for mining was strictly restricted and there’re also other disputable updates.
What about security? Wont it be worse than in case of original Monero?
Pages:
Jump to: