Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Original will Support the Original Monero Blockchain - page 2. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Doesn’t  Monero Original have problems with security and privacy?
Activity: 224
Is the difficulty of mining of XMO grows fast? To what extent has it increased during the previous month?
Activity: 392
Does Monero Original work on CryptoNight now?
No, what made u think so? This coin works on CryptoNote.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Does Monero Original work on CryptoNight now?
What are advantages of XMO over similar projects?   
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Is it possible to mine Monero Original coins?
How much is one XMO coin on the exchange now?
Activity: 238
Why did u decide not to limit Monero Original coin issue? It will have negative impact on coin cost.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Why havent XMO developers switch it to another blockchain?
It seems that they want to follow traditions of original Monero. That’s why blockchain wasn’t changed.

Well original vision of Monero was that can be mined with normal computer by anyone not exclusively by ASICS as can be the XMO.   So your claim is not that good. Also original version of Monero protocol is v1. XMO uses v6.

Does yr project have an official site?   
I read on the Internet that the official site of the project is https://getmonero.org.

https://getmonero.org   is website of Monero not of XMO.
Activity: 294
It’s suspicious that there’s no info on Monero Original developers. Who’s made it? How will it e developed? No info at all.

How can info on fork developer can be useful for u?

It allows to estimate professionalism of the team which was working on development of the coin. Usually developers reveal the info about themselves.

You’d better try the XMO coin out) You’ll be able to estimate the quality of development of fork and its prospects) I think that they info about developers is useless.

By the way, where can I find XMO coins now?
It’s obvious, u can buy them on the exchange)

Okay, and what exchanges is XMO coin traded now?
It’s suspicious that there’s no info on Monero Original developers. Who’s made it? How will it e developed? No info at all.

It allows to estimate professionalism of the team which was working on development of the coin. Usually developers reveal the info about themselves.

You’d better try the XMO coin out) You’ll be able to estimate the quality of development of fork and its prospects) I think that they info about developers is useless.

It’s obvious, u can buy them on the exchange)
Activity: 294

Activity: 210

Activity: 210
Activity: 252
I read on the Internet that the official site of the project is https://getmonero.org.
Activity: 112
Activity: 364
How many coins were put in the market after the hard fork?   
As far as I know, 18.4 million XMO coins were issued after hard fork.
Activity: 168
How many coins were put in the market after the hard fork?   
Pages:
Jump to: