Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero (XMR) Speculation thread - page 27. (Read 50244 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
July 31, 2014, 01:42:23 PM
It should not bother anyone that it is possible to buy and sell a coin using various methods. I was left wondering, what he might think of being the "clear" way then, to force on everyone... Roll Eyes
I'm sure that it doesn't bother anyone... further more I'm pretty sure that this will show people those various methods which you were talking about. But part of me is agree with titan86 just because I'm afraid of number different topics! They make me feel uncomfortable because a lot of new information which is actually looks like untrusted information.

Maybe I'm wrong but the fact is people don't like a lot of info if the main idea must looks simple.

What bothers me makes me sure that Monero is on the right track is the emergence of shill accounts like you. Check the post history. I could have created the one-liner "content" of this user in 3 minutes, everything else is FUD concerning Monero.

I am sure your presence here does not serve any further purpose.

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
July 31, 2014, 10:44:50 AM
-

I can't see how you'd care, you're a Bytecoin shill account, and have stated that the Monero devs have no C++ knowledge and that we're spreading viruses.
Oh, you are friendly one, aren't you?

I don't know what people talking about Monero devs and their C++ knowledges but I know that I will invest my money in the currency which I can understand and only if this currency's community will not be rude. 

LOL, you are a persistent troll. YOU are the one that said it, not other people.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7758253
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7803168
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7892930
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7906518
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 31, 2014, 10:20:59 AM
-

I can't see how you'd care, you're a Bytecoin shill account, and have stated that the Monero devs have no C++ knowledge and that we're spreading viruses.
Oh, you are friendly one, aren't you?

I don't know what people talking about Monero devs and their C++ knowledges but I know that I will invest my money in the currency which I can understand and only if this currency's community will not be rude. 
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 31, 2014, 10:15:45 AM
You can start as much threads as you want but the only thing that you get as a result is Monero becoming more unclear.

Why a sudden burst from a total stranger?

Why not? If I'm not a hero member does it means that I can't invest my money into some altcoins? Be polite please.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2014, 10:14:12 AM
It should not bother anyone that it is possible to buy and sell a coin using various methods. I was left wondering, what he might think of being the "clear" way then, to force on everyone... Roll Eyes
I'm sure that it doesn't bother anyone... further more I'm pretty sure that this will show people those various methods which you were talking about. But part of me is agree with titan86 just because I'm afraid of number different topics! They make me feel uncomfortable because a lot of new information which is actually looks like untrusted information.

Maybe I'm wrong but the fact is people don't like a lot of info if the main idea must looks simple.

Its not a new topic its just a place where people who wish to make large trades in the thousands not the hundreds can do so otc. If the purpose or topic of the thread doesn't interest you just ignore it!
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
July 31, 2014, 10:13:06 AM
-

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 31, 2014, 10:10:22 AM

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
July 31, 2014, 09:57:58 AM
You can start as much threads as you want but the only thing that you get as a result is Monero becoming more unclear.

Why a sudden burst from a total stranger?

Activity: 46
July 31, 2014, 09:45:58 AM
New thread for discussing and/or arranging large off-exchange trades: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monero-xmr-large-trade-otc-716331
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
July 30, 2014, 12:39:37 PM
Try
Poloniex.org
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
July 30, 2014, 08:59:58 AM
Is Poloniex down? I am not able to connect with Google chrome or IE.

Im connected fine using firefox, they have been migrating domain names or something similar, check their twitter.

Just tried Firefox, site still seems down. I´ll check twitter for sure. Thanks.
July 30, 2014, 08:06:37 AM

Im connected fine using firefox, they have been migrating domain names or something similar, check their twitter.
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
July 30, 2014, 08:02:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
July 29, 2014, 04:49:02 PM
New thread for discussing and/or arranging large off-exchange trades: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monero-xmr-large-trade-otc-716331
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 29, 2014, 11:26:16 AM
Thats one of the most incoherent replies Ive ever seen. I cant tell whether your shilling for bytecoin or actually answering my point, care to rephrase?
I'm sorry if I mislead you and I don't want to look like a Bytecoin bot but I want to say that if we are talking about stability we should judge impartially. That is why I suggest you to use other altcoins (especially BCN) for drawing a true picture of how we can exchange altcoins to BTC. That is what I was talking about. 

The BCN daily volume across all exchanges is 4 BTC: http://coinmarketcap.com/#BTC
So, no. Nice try, but just no.

Lol, that's just depressing. Must suck to have BCN.
July 29, 2014, 10:51:31 AM
Thats one of the most incoherent replies Ive ever seen. I cant tell whether your shilling for bytecoin or actually answering my point, care to rephrase?
I'm sorry if I mislead you and I don't want to look like a Bytecoin bot but I want to say that if we are talking about stability we should judge impartially. That is why I suggest you to use other altcoins (especially BCN) for drawing a true picture of how we can exchange altcoins to BTC. That is what I was talking about. 

I appreciate the effort but unfortunately I think most criminals will need more than $2100 of daily volume to qualify as a potential liquidity vehicle for their operations.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
July 29, 2014, 10:28:17 AM

The BCN daily volume across all exchanges is 4 BTC: http://coinmarketcap.com/#BTC
So, no. Nice try, but just no.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
July 29, 2014, 10:25:30 AM
But I know that there are 0% fees for xmr orders on hitbtc, must try to use it as well.
Yeah, I saw that zero fees pools too! And I'm not sure that zero fees are good for the Monero economy.

These are fees on the hitbtc exchange website. It has nothing to do with a pool. It has nothing to do with Monero economy.
You must be in the TOP-3 of the worse FUD spreaders ever.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 29, 2014, 10:24:19 AM
Activity: 266
July 29, 2014, 10:13:43 AM
But I know that there are 0% fees for xmr orders on hitbtc, must try to use it as well.
Yeah, I saw that zero fees pools too! And I'm not sure that zero fees are good for the Monero economy.
Pages:
Jump to: