Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 3. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:03:49 PM
It's sad this fact and unfortunately this is not the only one.Here in my country (Greece) many students, and graduates leave the country and migrate to find work and a better kind of life.I think that this is the proof that we are dependent  with money even if we don't want to admit it.
Activity: 63
March 18, 2018, 02:02:51 PM
Dont try to chase after money because it would never get into your hands if you would chase them. try to chase success money will come after you
Activity: 40
March 18, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
The importance of money in human life is similar to the importance of food for the body. Money is very important, without money you can't buy your things that you need specially the basic needs. Most of the important things are bought through money only. It is very necessary to fulfill our basic needs of each and every one of us.
Activity: 161
March 18, 2018, 09:40:27 AM
money is important.without money we cant buy what we want,necessity  things,food and etc..money can help us in order to live..Like for example here in phils. in hospital they will not entertain if u cant pay a downpayment except for those who have insurances,
Activity: 20
March 18, 2018, 09:16:11 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Uang merupakan bentuk transaksi manusia dibumi ini, uang sangat penting bagi manusia, bahkan banyak manusia berkorban bekerja sampai ke luar negeri dan menghabiskan waktunya untuk bekerja, namun itu hanya semata-mata untuk menghidupi keluarganya untuk mendapatkan uang.
Activity: 84
March 18, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
Sometimes you will sit in a corner and think how can you make money to sustain your daily expenses  especially when you have a family to support to. The value of money today is different compared before. Older people says that before when you have a hundred peso or a thousand peso in your pocket you can buy a lot of things but now a days a thousand pesos is not enough for your daily expenses. 
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
in my country, there are also many people who go abroad for money having small children
that's a real problem, but money is not the most important thing in the world
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
Money is essential in our lives. It's so hard and irrational to deny the great importance and massive
influence money has on everything in the past decade or more. Even relationships are affected with
money, as mentioned earlier going abroad to earn more money. That's a really hard sacrifice, a lot
of families and people are doing that these days due to the fact that money is in demand to provide
the needs and improve the way of living. We work, invest and earn just to have money so we can
survive and thrive in life and society.
Activity: 182
March 17, 2018, 10:04:16 PM
Money is very important for everyday life if no life money will be difficult

Money is important to buy something like food that we eat.,it can be need it for traveling to spent my kids and families.
Activity: 56
March 17, 2018, 08:48:19 PM
Its true that money is the of sole important thing in our life. without it nothing gets done around in this world nowadays
Activity: 341
March 10, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

I see money as a tool and not as a goal.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
Money contributed the most to human lives, either positive or negative.
Money is good because it's makes you feels like a man and an important personal in the society. But let's not forget that the love of money is the root of sin!..People chase money alot and can do anything to have. Because we all know how important money is to us
Activity: 14
March 10, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
Money is an exchange medium. The main reason for the end of the exchange era is the money. In the primitive period, people used to buy or sell goods in exchange for goods. This exchange made it easy to exchange, but it was not fair.Because, the quantity, quality, quality, value of a product would not be equivalent to other commodities. As a result, the exchange rate is very unbalanced. After a while the money was invented, which was used as a third party of exchange. At that time there was no metal or paper money like the present. However, whatever the cost of metallic or paper or oyster, the big thing is that if the exchange is fair, then enough is enough. So, which is acceptable to everyone and works as a measure of measure and storage of money, they call money.
Activity: 138
March 07, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
If you have too much money, maybe you will have happinest family. But If you don't have money, You will must to think about money every day(your life, your children). I am sure that
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
March 07, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Sometimes sacrifices for money in a legal way Is the only thing to define what love love is. The parents who choose to work abroad did not make a decision just because for money but it is for the future of their children. If someone will accuse them as an irresponsible parents because they live their children just to earn big of just because of money is a great mistake that he/she committed. A loving parents always know what is the best action for their children.
Activity: 14
March 07, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
The parents just want to give their children a better future.
I believe, they want their kids not to starve.
Money is important to satisfy our basic needs like shelter and foods.
For the kids, the parents want to send them to good school, also.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

In life, sometimes we just have to make big sacrifices just to sustain other people's need, for instance the case of cousin sustaining the needs of thier children. It is not about the money all the time, it is about thinking about a brighter future.
Activity: 84
March 07, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
In my opinion, money is an acceptable means of exchange. An exchange instrument can be an object acceptable to everyone in the community in the process of goods and services.
The easiest way to meet the needs of goods and services is something called money, because money is something that is accepted and used in general because of the needs of goods and services. So indirectly can also be said as basic needs in economic and social life is money. thank you
May be useful Wink
Activity: 112
March 07, 2018, 10:14:43 AM
i think it is the right dicision to take.they have to earn money to spend a good life with their children.in future they have to spend money for their kids education,health care ,safety ,etc.if they don take this dicision they havent any money to spend.
money is important for life because todays people have requrements and you need money to satisfy those.otherwise you wont abel to fulfill your requirement.then you have to spend life with dissatistification.
Activity: 2
March 07, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
Money.  It's one of the most important things in life . Almost Everything we do And we want needs money.
Pages:
Jump to: