Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 10. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 26, 2018, 04:49:37 AM
I don't know if you call it happiness or not, but when I show up at a party in my Japanese hybrid vs. My German 'luxury' car, I definitely get much more attention from women when I am in the more expensive car. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
Grin Money is really important. Money gives you freedom and choices. You can decide where and how you want to live when you have a good income or financial resources.Obviously, you need money to cover your basic expenses: food and shelter. Beyond that, how much money you need will be determined by what kind of life you want for yourself. Most people want a middle class lifestyle.
Undoubtedly, today's existence without money is unthinkable. They are leading a factor for our survival. Money is a necessity and I think that's what makes sense.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:06:49 AM
 Grin Money is really important. Money gives you freedom and choices. You can decide where and how you want to live when you have a good income or financial resources.Obviously, you need money to cover your basic expenses: food and shelter. Beyond that, how much money you need will be determined by what kind of life you want for yourself. Most people want a middle class lifestyle.
Activity: 57
January 22, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
If you have money maybe you are not happy, but you never happy with no money. Just understand easy.
Activity: 70
January 22, 2018, 09:10:32 AM
Money to me is life because with this you have so much comfort even thou it doesn't guarantee happiness
Activity: 168
January 22, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
As in negative impact of money-it is the root of evil when the money impower your capability of spending,it will causes you into illegality...Positivity-money is everything it is the worth of living depends on how you spent it wisely for the better future of our family.
Activity: 42
January 22, 2018, 06:40:20 AM
Money is the root of all evil...that is the famous line I always heard to my grandfather..but the truth is,money is so much important in our life.The question is,how you will use the money?If you use money to manipulate others,it became evil.But if you use it in a good way like using it to charity,the money became good.We cannot buy the food that we need,a house and lot that we need to live.And we cannot get the right treatment in medication if we don't have money.That is why money is so much important to everyone of us.
Activity: 40
January 22, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
money is when you have it you are rich by money but not buy love, when you dont you are poor buy money but rich with love.
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
January 22, 2018, 03:48:05 AM
This is why I believe in a sharing economy.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
January 22, 2018, 01:31:37 AM
Ofcourse money was the most important, without money cannot live our life, all of needs buy using money, money the number in our life, but don't neglect your family because of money. Many people changes because of money, nor they left their family or killing people because of money. So be wise in money, it was very sensitive things on earth.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 11:25:32 AM
Question arises. WHAT is money. JUST a peice of PAPER. but what importance it has in our life. All the luxuries in our life our bought through it. Everyone are in the race of earning money in a legal way or illegal way. Some work for it and earn it. And some make it by black. Poor society is happy in whatever they get but high class society is running after money and materialistic things. The more they get the more they want.
Activity: 104
January 21, 2018, 05:30:02 PM
some say the money is everything, and some say no.
but this money has a positive and negative impact too, the positive we can buy anything we want, negatively sometimes the household can fall apart because of money as well, because in the household economic needs is very large and even more if already have children.
Activity: 69
January 21, 2018, 05:24:43 PM
I've seen that type of scenario plenty of times. Usually with one parent leaving though. And it's often time something that is necessary for the family is poor.

It happens a lot of with immigrants too, such as Mexicans for example.
Activity: 89
January 21, 2018, 05:07:26 PM
money also refers to our lives including it that it will deplete our needs in this life that runs our lives when you have money at the time you can do all you want. Smiley
Activity: 13
January 21, 2018, 01:38:15 PM
everything needs sacrifice. they want to improve their life and they want their children to have a good life .. if they can not watch or notice their child as it grows their children can understand the difficulties and tired of their parents for them.

why is money important in our  life?
That's right money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things that we need in our day today life. so money is important in human life. because if you have no money you can die.
Activity: 154
January 21, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
yes indeed money is very important in everyday life without money we can not live, but remember not everything can be bought with money.

Not that bad, we can live without money as the primitive people who do not know about money, or the way the scout boy uses nature to meet his needs.
Activity: 322
January 21, 2018, 03:06:00 AM
Money is  most important thing in our life.all the people are trying to earn money  in different way.but money is not the life.we can buy anything using money.but we can never buy hapiness using money.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 20, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

First is we all have different perspective of happiness , but for me first is money cannot buy happiness we all know that it is important now a days cause all you need money to survive. The true definition of happiness is you feel comfortable to the things you do , where you know that it's happy. And I just want to share some theory , by any chance do you know the theory of happiness by epicurus? , it said that you only need to think happiness put a smile on your face something like that. And on the other hand money is really important.

And to the topic that is that right to give to their parents their child and go to some country and earn? , there are two situation either their sons will understand why? , or by lack of attention to their own parents maybe it will result to some rebel thing. But that's what parents do they sacrifice their own happiness for the sake of their children. But back to the topic actually yes for me it's yes they will earn and save it to give brighter future for their children.

Link:(theory of epicurus) http://www.pursuit-of-happiness.org/history-of-happiness/epicurus/
Activity: 115
★Adconity.com★
January 20, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

I do not see money as an important thing, but I do call it a necessity. I have to admit, almost everything we do nowadays require money and I do not blame anyone why money is so important to them. Just remember guys, it the the main reason why there is corruption and the hunger for power is getting a lot worse these days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 20, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Money is everything in this world, but lets not forget, that money is everyTHING in this world. Things all around the world are up with money, all of it has equivalent price and without money we cant have them, that is why MONEY is everyTHING.
therefore people are getting tired at work just to have money to gain basic needs and afford to buy what their children's NEED and that not enough as a parent we want to give our children's WANTS! with money, we can give our loved ones things that they really want and that will give so much happiness to them and that happiness will give us contentment.
Pages:
Jump to: