Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 4. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
Money is a social energy. You can use it to literally alter the reality. However since it is only a tool. Don't get crazy bout it. It does not bring happiness
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:53:28 AM
We live not for money, but living without money is like a painful death. then we are willing to work day and night to earn money because life needs money.
Activity: 140
March 07, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

It depends on the life they are currently conducting in your country ,the country where the live in. If they can have money to pass the month comfortable then there is no need to leave the country but I believe they are leaving because they cannot pass the month comfortably. If that is the case then this is the right decision to make, because their younger one kid will not feel any missing love, he is too small to distinguish feelings. I don't know the age of the elder kid but anyway as long as it will benefit them in the long run, then this is a correct decision. Money cannot bring you happiness but can bring you very near it.
Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a particular country or socio-economic context.
Activity: 13
March 07, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
To carry out economic activities which include consumption, distribution, and production, an object or tool is used to measure, exchange, and simultaneously make payments in the purchase of goods and services. Money is used by consumers to purchase the necessary goods and services. In the distribution of money is required to buy goods for resale. For producers, money is needed to buy raw materials which are then processed into ready-made goods that are sold to the public
Activity: 43
March 05, 2018, 11:44:09 PM
Money is important in our lives because it provides our needs and demands in our life. It is used to intermediate the exchange of goods and services, it is performing a function as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 196
March 05, 2018, 11:01:31 PM
Money is very important with our daily life. It can help us how to survive. Money can buy shelter, foods, clothes etc.
Activity: 77
March 05, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

We know that its really hard for them leave their child. We can't live without money now, we need money for everyday use for foods etc. Also for our childrens education we should save enough for our child. Money is not the real reason why they make that decision. Their child is the real reason why they suffer in abroad to earn money without thier child at their side.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 10:42:20 AM
I love money very much in all its forms and manifestations.They now make me happy,and without them me indeed very hard to live
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:53:13 AM
Money is almost everything in life...the clothes,food,shelter,vehicles,etc
It is as well as blood in our body. Life without sufficent money is very hard and will certainly have an impact on your life chances.
Activity: 294
February 27, 2018, 09:45:56 AM
The most important thing in life is happiness and moral satisfaction.And without money it is very difficult to achieve for yourself and your family because you will constantly try to earn more to live better
Activity: 346
February 27, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
Money is to ensure their necessary needs.I don't think we're gonna be happy if our kids need anything and suffer for us, so I think they did the right thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
Money is very important, no money is difficult to live, but for me, we should make as much as possible to earn more money, while maintaining a stable life, not luxury, just for ease can not be overweight on the money, not to mention In the endless desire to continuously upgrade their thirst for money have an enterprising attitude and contentment of the mind to look at money is very reasonable.
Activity: 5
February 27, 2018, 08:13:10 AM
I do not close, I need money one of them impossible I work if not need money.
Activity: 29
February 27, 2018, 05:29:55 AM
money is everything .. with money you can get something you want .. and money also that can ruin the world Wink
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
February 27, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

It depends on the life they are currently conducting in your country ,the country where the live in. If they can have money to pass the month comfortable then there is no need to leave the country but I believe they are leaving because they cannot pass the month comfortably. If that is the case then this is the right decision to make, because their younger one kid will not feel any missing love, he is too small to distinguish feelings. I don't know the age of the elder kid but anyway as long as it will benefit them in the long run, then this is a correct decision. Money cannot bring you happiness but can bring you very near it.
Without money its difficult to exist. Money is the most important nowadays because without money you can't buy what you need and your family needs. Money is important in our life because its very important to purchased thing that we needed.
Activity: 84
February 26, 2018, 09:50:24 PM
Undoubtedly, money is important in our life, without them it is difficult to exist ... but leaving children, even for parents, is not right (((then the question arises: why is the most important thing why to give birth to children, then to give their parents for upbringing Huh in this situation I think it is necessary for one parent to stay with the children, and the second to go zavrabvytvat money especially one of them is a minor and it certainly can not be left.
Activity: 100
February 26, 2018, 09:33:48 PM
Money for me is very important in living life because in society we used money in your buying all things needed all you is run by money and people work to have money.
Activity: 51
February 26, 2018, 07:53:49 PM
Money is needed to provide for the family. That's why he goes abroad. Hardly from a good life.
Money is needed, but it's bad when people have money becoming the main meaning of life. And there is no measure when they are enough for life.
Activity: 2
February 26, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
Money is very important in life, because it’s almost every what we need purchased with money and to get all of this must with the hard work, so that there are also willing to leave the family to work outside the country for the sake of mendaptakan money felt exceeds his income here.
Activity: 150
February 26, 2018, 07:36:20 PM
нe мoгy cyдить cитyaцию в пpимepe. HO! я личнo нe cмoглa бы yexaть и нe видeть peбeнкa нecкoлькo мecяцeв. T.К.тoжe знaю пpимepы, кoгдa мaмa yeзжaлa и ocтaвлялa peбeнкa бaбyшкe, пpoxoдит вpeмя и oнa oтвыкaeт oт peбeнкa. и бeзe нeгo eй yжe впpинципe кoмфopтнo.
Pages:
Jump to: