Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 6. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 07:52:02 AM
Money is the one that needed  to people to support there needs. In this world we need money to survive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
Money is the most important in our life now.i can say that money can make me happy.becausw if i have money i can give whats my family need i can give them good future and if they happy i feel happy too.
Activity: 518
February 25, 2018, 07:21:51 AM
Actually they leave because they want to earn money for the future of their kids, it's hard for them to go to other country for but they have to do that.
Family is more important than money but  we need it to use  for our everyday needs.But sometimes money is also used in a wrong way.
Activity: 280
February 25, 2018, 02:09:25 AM
Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a particular country or socio-economic context. In all country money have title like dollar, euro, taka, pound etc. Financially and economically money all time needed. As we can define money to give and accepted for any goods or anything.
Activity: 37
February 19, 2018, 07:43:14 AM
money! money!! money!!!
Activity: 106
February 19, 2018, 05:39:21 AM
the money can buy whatever you want bro
Activity: 53
February 19, 2018, 04:56:35 AM
Everybody needs money.You cannot live without it since it is what you will give if you want to buy something.So live in Bitcoin and do it properly so that you can earn 💰...
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
Дeньги cдeлaли людeй paбaми. Люди гoтoвы нa вcё paди дeнeг, вopoвaть, пpeдaвaть, yбивaть. Дeньги oднo из caмыx cтpaшныx изoбpeтeний  чeлoвeчecтвa.
Activity: 23
February 19, 2018, 03:49:22 AM
Money is very important in our life ... Many people are unhappy without money. I'm not saying that money is happy, but it's necessary.
Activity: 75
February 19, 2018, 12:37:55 AM
Money isn't really that important if only we have the basic needs at hand. Why do we have to earn money if you can eat at least three times a day? If you have the land with the agricultural products to support our needs then fine, we don't have to go overseas. The problem is we don't so that wr need to work for the children's future. This could be the reason for such decision.
Activity: 135
February 19, 2018, 12:20:28 AM
Money is important to all people, We could use the all kinds of currency and we must chose the best currency like bitcoin, Because of its value and its advantages among the others currency.
Activity: 37
February 18, 2018, 11:43:40 PM
Money is very important thing on our life. Money can make a men rich or poor.It depends upon your income. If you can have some spare with it the meaning you have more than enoug to sustain the cost of living so you do not need to work abroad.
Activity: 83
February 18, 2018, 07:09:04 PM
Money is the root of all evil. If you have the money you can buy all thing. One of the most important to live is the money.
Activity: 75
February 18, 2018, 06:04:36 PM
Money is instrumental. It is supposed to help us live on this planet together, as a society. It has no value beyond this, though. It brings happiness to an extent, as unfortunately, the economic system is such that some people can have so Little money that their capacity for life is threatened. This should not be possible, in my opinion.
Activity: 31
February 18, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
The most important thing in life is life itself. You can live a happy life on an island where there are no material goods.
Activity: 165
February 18, 2018, 04:31:45 PM
Money is important in our life because through money we an buy everything we want and we need in this world.
It also helps people to upgrade their lifestyle. It also tells the status of individuals in the society. But money cannot buy the true happiness and healthy mind and healthy. It only makes one another insecured with another.i
Activity: 106
February 18, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
I like this definition of money: "True idealist wants to achieve money. Money is freedom. Freedom is life." It was a bad translation of phrase from Remark's book, but money gives you opportunities that can bring sense in your life, without money you can't live and create. Money is necessary no matter what we want or don't want that's why our goal is to change the concept of money or substitute it.
Activity: 140
February 18, 2018, 05:32:02 AM
Money is any item that is generally accepted in the exchange of goods and services. Money equally have both positive and negative impact on the society. Money create division the poor and the rich in society.  It sometimes bring happiness and favoritism in the society.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
February 18, 2018, 05:13:00 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Money can buy happiness but that happiness is not permanent. It would affect your life for good,if you use it well. But in the long term it will make you really unhappy. So you need some kind of balance with money. Earn or get (however you do stuff for the money) as much as you need,not more not less. You need to figure out what is the balance for you.

Maybe they are having money issues. And if that is correct what I think then yeah it is a good call. You can't live with your kids peacfully if you don't earn enough money. You can,but it is much harder. It was the way I was raised and I see nothing wrong there. If the problem is money issues. If not,don't know what to say.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
February 18, 2018, 05:00:20 AM
It is important because it's a big part of the economic wheel that helps the world function, but it's not everything. Some things in life are actually free - some people can argue those exist from money but go out and look at a beautiful mountain that is untouched by humans.
Pages:
Jump to: