Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 5. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 01:44:08 PM
Money is the thing that solving many problems and when you have no problems you just need to become happy Grin Money can make you happy but they are trying a lot.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:10:16 PM
I think money is a one of the major thing in our life.
People do various kinds of jobs for earning money.
But unfortunately some of the people earn money in bad ways.
Present society it is a big problem in  the world.
Activity: 56
February 26, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
Money is the most important thing in the life.modern world  with out money can not do any things but money  can not give every things that are kind , affection , generous and love.the human has to understand what will buy from money and can not buy things on money.
Activity: 73
February 26, 2018, 08:30:40 AM
The definition of money is " a current medium of exchange in the form of coins and banknotes; coins and banknotes collectively".Money for me is can do any thing and what we want for life . money is the way we get the things we need and desire. The task of defining what money is, where it comes from and what it's worth belongs to those who dedicate themselves to the discipline of economics. Here we look at the multifaceted characteristics of money. Everone eveey people in this world need this because this is very important to us . According to billy graham" The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith." And according to charles stanley " Motherhood is a great honor and privilege, yet it is also synonymous with servanthood. Every day women are called upon to selflessly meet the needs of their families. Whether they are awake at night nursing a baby, spending their time and money on less-than-grateful teenagers, or preparing meals, moms continuously put others before themselves." So that theres a lot to do a money dont waste money to other that didnt not want .
Activity: 56
February 26, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
 Anything of value that serves as a generally accepted medium of financial exchange, legal tender for repayment of debt, standard of value, unit of accounting measure, and etc is the money... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 76
February 26, 2018, 07:13:24 AM
A coin or banknotes used as a means of buying things.Any currency used as legal tender.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
February 26, 2018, 05:59:11 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

I won't get into the whole leaving your children to provide for them. I mean it's their family and it's their descision how to lead it. Mine is why money is important. Let me ask you this, if you could have everything in this world without having to buy it then would you still like money? Money itself is just a piece paper which doesn't do mich aside from to be exchanged for goods and services. We put importance to money. We should have money and not money have us
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 05:15:18 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Whether they did the right or wrong descision it's not our business to judge them on how they will live their life and build their family. With that in mind, since you asked if what they decided on is a good one or not i will give opinion. I'm pretty sure that leaving their children to work abroad is not an easy descision to make. Since they chose to leave I don't think they're jumping for joy just yet. They chose to sacrifies their time with their children to give them a better future
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 05:02:48 AM
People are hypocrites when they said money isn't important. Everything will be in a disaster if you don't have it. Family, friends or your partner are going to get in bad shape because you don't have any money to support you or them.
Activity: 72
February 26, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 03:39:27 AM
Practically money control everything except love. Money is basic need of people for their basic needs such as food, shelter, clothes.Money is important in our daily life.
Activity: 32
February 26, 2018, 03:32:36 AM
It's an unannounced matter people says money is the second God. Money exchange to goods. It's a position to build up money help to make it. Mans range depends on money. Money is helping things to our danger all the time at least. We can't a single moment without money.
Activity: 84
February 25, 2018, 05:52:43 PM
Money is what is generally acceptable in a community or country as a means of exchange and through which buying and selling is efficient.
Without money, business can not grow because as in the olden days where trade by barter is practiced, there is no growth in their business. Money is used as means of deferred payment and it is used to be a store of value
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 04:04:28 PM
Money is the root of all evil.Money is the thing we need to survive in our daily living.There are people that dont have money thats why they are dorce to do crime to be able to get money for their daily needs.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 01:37:39 PM
Money is only a means to life. But it happens that a person is rich, but unhappy . Money helps us to carry out our plans, to make our dreams and goals a reality, but it is only a means and nothing more.
Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
The future relies in the hands of the parents. When the parents come up to decision making for the good future of their children sometimes actually not only sometimes but most of the times childrens desire for their family and the future of the family are neglected. This is the reality in the world of family. Money can handle the needs of every members but only the parents can handle the emotions and longing of their childrens. Sad to say that children's thinking toward their parents is only measure by money. They think that parents loves money more than them.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 09:19:01 AM
Money is an important tool for us to survive. The lesser you have the more difficult life will be and the more you have the easier life will be. But making money as the first priority in life is another story. Sacrificing oneself to the extent of losing ones dignity just to have lots of money is the worst thing that a man could do.
Activity: 37
February 25, 2018, 09:07:17 AM
I did the MBA an Cranfield University with a lot of successful people from across all business sectors and when asked if money was the biggest driver in their life not one person raised their hand.  Money will give financial stability to facilitate a person enjoying their life and allowing them to participate in varied activities but you only need 'enough' money and don't need to be 'rich'.  Where I believe it plays a greater part in in retirement when ones earning power is reduced.  At that stage of life a healthy pension or savings can be quite important.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
What they want to do is probably for their children. After all, most likely they went to earn money that they would not need anything in the future. In general, it's possible to be happy without money, but it's easier to be more easily with money.
Activity: 40
February 25, 2018, 08:40:00 AM
money is a medium of exchange. of course everyone who thinks what his job ends is money .. money can not be separated in every human thinking.
Pages:
Jump to: