Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 19. (Read 23837 times)

legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
September 27, 2017, 11:11:35 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
God won't pay our bills. God won't pay scholarship to our kids. God won't give us free food and water.
Your way of thinking is very wrong.
Try to live without money 1 month and then come back with the same question.

The things you mention are all free, that's why I claimed them all and and keep you out forcing you to pay for them. 
Thanks! 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 06:05:32 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

it true , but just one something u cant buy using money , it happyness.
everybody cant buy happyness with money , happyness come when we can feel good with this life condition , family and other.
sometimes u need happyness when u rich.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
September 27, 2017, 06:01:05 PM

God above  all things,because  money is temporary its is only things given by God,God is the greatest above all  without help of the creator theres  no btc because he gives knowledge people how to improve ,how to survive,this crypto currency is only an instrument given by God to survive this cruel world.God is the provider he loves his people thats why bitcoin is birth in this modern technology to help his hunger sheep.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 03:25:10 PM
Money is Needed but money only not needed. Money needed for us we buy a all things if money is above all things we are not spend money we are keeping money.

Well lets face it, though its not everything thats important, it ranks high in our necessities. Money right now makes society function and your status and livelihood basically surrounds around money
First of all i will pleasure that say that money is nothing in front of society as you talking about society become a society when there are gathering while money is just make you famous in society.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
September 27, 2017, 03:10:04 PM
Money is nothing to me compared with friends, family, integrity, health, joy, travel, learning... It's actually not much to me at all. Not that I'm against it, but they are just like video game points to me.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 27, 2017, 03:04:18 PM
If we are talking about bitcoin here, Of course money is above all things because the purpose why we use bitcoin is to earn money here. Money is very important here because we cant live with out it now , All things in the world has a value right now real talk. We are all here to gain profit from our works and it is working thats why we are still using bitcoins
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 02:43:05 PM
Money is not everything, but money is something very important. Beyond the basic needs, money helps us achieve our life's goals and supports the things we care about most deeply — family, education, health care, charity, adventure and fun. It helps us get some of life's intangibles  freedom or independence, the opportunity to make the most of our skills and talents, the ability to choose our own course in life, financial security. With money, much good can be done and much unnecessary suffering avoided or eliminated.
Activity: 22
September 27, 2017, 02:39:33 PM
money is above all things. people depends on money that's why its very important.
Activity: 21
September 27, 2017, 02:34:28 PM
Money is important you can't provide things without money, but above all things happiness is important
Activity: 21
September 27, 2017, 02:31:21 PM
above all things yes that's why we're in this forum. we're talking about money.. money will give you what you want in life.
Activity: 41
September 27, 2017, 02:28:00 PM
money can't buy happiness. but money will give your satisfaction in life.. be contented on what you have right now. but if you want to strive harder then double your single income.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2017, 02:22:00 PM
I'd say there are things that are more important than money. If I had a choice between having relatively good health and being overly rich, I would choose good health. That being said, I need money for food, keeping a roof above my head, paying bills, money for gas and other living expenses.

I mean sure, I could give up my current life and all my possessions and move to some asian country and become a monk and not have to worry about money, food or a place to live, but I'd rather not do that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
September 27, 2017, 01:57:04 PM
I believe that money is a necessity in this age and time. Without it, there would be hardly any life that is capable of sustenance. It sure is not everything but it is the closest thing next to God for without it, there is hunger, chaos, and death. However, as they say, the love of money is the root cause of all evil. I also swear by the latter statement especially if men have forgotten the reason why they strive to earn. It should not come to a point where men become slaves for money. The reason behind all hard work should be revisited every now and then.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 12:56:45 PM
Money is very important in our lives nowadays, but it is not above all things in my opinion. There is still many things couldn't be bought with money like values, health, happiness..So it should be treated as a method not a goal of our lives
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 27, 2017, 12:50:02 PM
I think this is the wrong perspective. there are still many people who value religion and parents. not everyone raises money as everything. actually there are limits that should be maintained, I think although money can buy everything but parents and trust remains a top priority. maybe only those fools who think of money as gods. but I am sure that my friend is not there like that. maybe only a small one in the world and I hope these people can be cured of the disease. this is a human disease that needs to be eliminated and destroyed. Smiley
that is true , just the matter of how people realise money actually can not buy anything , but happiness it is. when you have got a happy moment you will feel that thing are so precious above anything. you can do anything without have to care about getting money.

the essential of life will disappeared when you have a mindset like that , money are not above all things . bitcoin itself more than just an e-money, it is a future of our financial system.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
September 27, 2017, 12:35:31 PM
God won't pay our bills. God won't pay scholarship to our kids. God won't give us free food and water.
Your way of thinking is very wrong.
Try to live without money 1 month and then come back with the same question.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2017, 11:38:38 AM
Money is Needed but money only not needed. Money needed for us we buy a all things if money is above all things we are not spend money we are keeping money.

Well lets face it, though its not everything thats important, it ranks high in our necessities. Money right now makes society function and your status and livelihood basically surrounds around money
Activity: 23
September 27, 2017, 04:02:11 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
September 27, 2017, 03:37:10 AM
certainly no.... there are a lot of things that money cannot buy... specially health and life.... another thing is love... don't be slave to money... it is just an instrument.... so do not let it control you.... instead be a master over it...
Definitely ‘NO’ same as you I also think that money is that money which you spend over yourself or your family members and we should it for the betterment of the society. There are other things like ethics and moral values which are not brought by your money but they are the integral part of our life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 26, 2017, 03:12:24 PM
yes..yes..  nowadays..we cannot denied the fact that money is the one who make our world go around... the one that keep technogy Advanced and updated...like gold..you can determine the if the country or peole is rich or civilized thru the money thay have.. people work harder to earn money for they living.people work harder to earn money to raise their family...to buy thing..to buy food..to buy all the things in this world.. WE NEED MONEY to earn a living in this WORLD.
Money is important but people make the mistake of thinking that money is the only thing that is why you see many people that are profoundly unhappy about their lives because the only focus of their life is to make money and when they are old they realize they mistake they made but now it is too late to correct it.
Pages:
Jump to: