Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 20. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
September 26, 2017, 02:15:55 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

To be honest yes, you can use money to buy everything and anything. People said you can't buy happines but with money you can buy happines. In big and modern country like Japan and Korea, the people is don't care about the religion imo. In my opinion go to church is also important but sometimes we don't have much time to go there.
The money is no doubt very important but it cannot make you happy without your family. If you have a lot of money but you do not have any one to enjoy your money with you then you will not be happy internally. Bitcoin is good source of income but for income you need to have the proper source and the experience so you will be able to make money and to make your life happy with money and your family and friends.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 26, 2017, 01:27:34 PM
Today, many people are madly crazy with money. They make money as purpose of life, so grow as an individualist and this's very irony but real happening even around us.
True, if you could only see the true cause of letting money infiltrate even our own personality. It greatly changes a person's attitude and the way of living. I mean, most of the time, they will do everything just to make money, even their body they will sold. I mean there are plenty of things to earn money then why not earn it in an honor way. Not only those, some people will even sacrifice his own country just to make money, talk about corruption and stuffs.

It is not quite right to make money above all things, it will only make us inhumane.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2017, 12:26:46 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
I think this is the wrong perspective. there are still many people who value religion and parents. not everyone raises money as everything. actually there are limits that should be maintained, I think although money can buy everything but parents and trust remains a top priority. maybe only those fools who think of money as gods. but I am sure that my friend is not there like that. maybe only a small one in the world and I hope these people can be cured of the disease. this is a human disease that needs to be eliminated and destroyed. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 12:01:00 PM
Money is the basic need to be able to live. How can you buy food  or everything you in your daily without money.
Money can dictate a person whether he will do crime  or not. Money is the main thing to do evil works.

Thats true and we should consider that bitcoin is dugital currency or a tool that may help us in ensuring our lives and be financially stable not typically stable, but a person who doesnt need to think about what he is going to eat for later or are there somthing for him to eat? Thats ironic , but being a person who prepare being fond on materialistic pursuits and individualism than being low key and spiritually rich is not good.
Activity: 359
September 26, 2017, 11:53:13 AM
If you are going to base your answer on what society says nowadays, then it is yes. Money is one of the important thing in every individual's life. It is the thing that helps them survive their everyday struggle. Having a lot of money should not be a license for you to disrespect other people, instead you should just be humble and grateful with the things that you have on your hand right now. It can be taken to you instantly and if you're rude, you may end up isolated from help.

Yeah,we should be greatful with the things that we have  now.Money is important in our lives but it's not above all things. Yes we need money for our daily needs but we needed more our family. Family and God should comes first. Although nowadays almost everything requires money, but it can never buy happiness.

Activity: 418
Merit: 106
September 26, 2017, 11:41:53 AM
I think the answer for this matter varies with the current situation of a person. If you are that kind of person who became slave of money already, then you will surely answer yes. But if you are that kind of person who considers bitcoin as a tool only and nothing more than that, then you will surely state some things that you think is higher than money like love and friendship. We all have our different opinions and we are capable of saying those based on our own reflection.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 26, 2017, 11:34:21 AM
If you are going to base your answer on what society says nowadays, then it is yes. Money is one of the important thing in every individual's life. It is the thing that helps them survive their everyday struggle. Having a lot of money should not be a license for you to disrespect other people, instead you should just be humble and grateful with the things that you have on your hand right now. It can be taken to you instantly and if you're rude, you may end up isolated from help.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 26, 2017, 11:31:36 AM
For some people, I think they will say yes but for me, I don't think so. We are still the one who is above all things. We are the one to make money to use it for the things we want to have. We are still the one who decides whether we will let money take over our lives or we will use money as to what it was made to be. Our choices matters on the way we see things. Sometimes, we fail to see the beauty of the things around us because we have wrong perspectives.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 08:31:55 AM
Money is a surething ware  for every living person but for me money comes in secondary needs after god.
The reason why dishonesty has became common in this world is forgetting our god to worship.
We must pray our god before hanging ourselves in money.
Money is not much important if you cannot live a long life. God is above all things who created the whole universe . Money is money some poeple is blind because of that. But money is not above all things. For this Yes. Money above all things in this kink of work.
I second our thought that money is not everything at all. We still can’t certain things with money such as loyalty, love etc which are essential for living a beautiful and satisfied life. The love of money makes you materialistic and you are quite emotionless when you are crazy after money. Just treat it like needs of life and as life.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
September 26, 2017, 06:12:36 AM
Money is important to survive, but you need your family the most they support you always. Don't let money eat you having money is fine buy if you have too much you would do stupid things.

If you have a lot of money you made from bitcoin or from altcoins you should give your family something.
Yes money is important to survive but don’t make it your necessity. Sometimes necessities become your greed and greed can never be fulfilled. Also make sure that you don’t lose your ethical values because if you ever lose them you will surely lose your dignity, self-respect and the value you made in world.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2017, 05:11:22 PM

It's true that money is essential for us to buy things we need to survive such as: food, clothing, shelter, education and a lot more. However, there are things that is more important than money such as: family, respect, love, honor, loyalty and a lot more. These things are not for sale and no amount of money can value it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 04:52:20 PM
No, not all things can buy by money like happiness or your family's love for you or your friends or family's trust.
In today's world, we cannot survive in this world without money. Everyone is in great need of this but everything has its own place and we should not replace it with other things. Money is important but that does not mean only it is important. We cannot survive without knowledge and relations. Good behavior cannot be replaced by money. We cannot earn respect with money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 04:13:03 PM
In my own personal opinion, maybe money is really above all things because many people are too busy to earn money or to get rich than going to church. Money can also control people by working them too much in their jobs and making them more stress. That's why many people do bad things just to get or earn money.
That’s true! It is a fact that we can’t ignore or you can say it is the tragedy of this modern era that money is portrayed as the most important necessity of a happy life. People are highly materialistic now and for them, there is nothing above money. At least majority is of this opinion. 
Activity: 280
September 25, 2017, 03:19:52 PM
Today, many people are madly crazy with money. They make money as purpose of life, so grow as an individualist and this's very irony but real happening even around us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 25, 2017, 02:13:59 PM
For some crazy people of the world, it could be yes. But for me, money is only tool to realize what i, family and friends dreaming. Having a business that absorbs alot manpower, making useful social contributions is reason i want to make alot money. More money, easier will be to help others.
Sure money above all things because money can do anything for you. If you have a lot money you can use it to get power, fame, wealth, education and health etc. for yourself. Money makes you more confident and independent in financial terms so that you can support your family and community.
With money no doubt you get power, fame and many more things but I still believe that it is not above everything.
For me money is just required to buy me things and this is the role of money nothing more than that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
September 25, 2017, 04:39:41 AM
For some crazy people of the world, it could be yes. But for me, money is only tool to realize what i, family and friends dreaming. Having a business that absorbs alot manpower, making useful social contributions is reason i want to make alot money. More money, easier will be to help others.
Sure money above all things because money can do anything for you. If you have a lot money you can use it to get power, fame, wealth, education and health etc. for yourself. Money makes you more confident and independent in financial terms so that you can support your family and community.
Activity: 476
September 25, 2017, 03:56:34 AM
Yes. I know a lot of people won't admit it but money makes the world go round unless you want to get stuck living in the dumpster with rats and cockroaches. It's one of my reasons that drives me to aim higher.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 24, 2017, 11:32:00 PM
Many people forget that money and fame do not lead you to the top. Having friends and family who truly care about you and obtaining a raw happiness from just living life are really what matters in my opinion. It all depends on people's values and morals. While money can buy you a mansion, it cannot buy you a family to live in it. Life is supposed to be spent with the ones you love and care about. If money gets in the way of that, then maybe it is time to reassess your priorities in life.
Activity: 462
September 24, 2017, 11:26:07 PM
Woah there. Let me dissect in my mind first.
Yes i agree with you on you that people spend most of their time thinking of how to earn money. But for me, not everything depend on money. I still believe that the best things in life are free.
As what we've learned at church, money is just a tool to bless others. I guess if you use money to that matter, then money is just a tool. But if someone uses money and became number one priority, then money serves as your God.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
September 24, 2017, 11:05:41 PM
No, I like a balance between money and the things money cannot buy.
Pages:
Jump to: