Pages:
Author

Topic: Money and wealth as the major religions in world. - page 6. (Read 2004 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 23
The importance of money in our society cannot be overemphasized but that doesn't make everyone's mindset centred on money.
Yes everyone wants to make money, live happy, stay in health and have peace of mind but unlike your last statement, for some of us money isn't our topmost priority, we'll be happy to accumulate so many of it but if the means is going to cost our peace of mind, we'll rather search for an alternative.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.

More than Half of the life span of the human race is centred on making of money or wealth.

Making money legally or illegally, accumulating of wealth is the believe of most people in the world.

I stand to be corrected or cencitize

I don't agree with your last part. You are right that everybody spends most of his life working and making money, but this doesn't come from the desire to become rich. It's rather that money is necessary in our society, without it we couldn't pay rent or buy food. We all need money to survive. However there is a difference between having a good life and trying to become rich. If money would be our main goal in life then why do we take days off work, and why don't we have jobs on weekends? I believe that most of us strive for a good work life balance. Humans are not made to work 24/7, we need time with friends and family to regenerate our batteries. There are more important things in life than money.

In an ideal world it would have been like you described, and even in our not so perfect world many people live like this, but unfortunately not everybody. Very far from it, actually. There are many places in the world where people are working all the time without days off, and, as you rightly said, not to become rich, but just to have something to eat and wear, and to feed their kids.

Until very recently many Chinese IT companies were employing the so called "996 working hour system". It's when people work from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, 6 days per week. It was deemed illegal by China's Supreme People's Court only on 27 August 2021.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

More than Half of the life span of the human race is centred on making of money or wealth.

Making money legally or illegally, accumulating of wealth is the believe of most people in the world.

I don't agree with your last part. You are right that everybody spends most of his life working and making money, but this doesn't come from the desire to become rich. It's rather that money is necessary in our society, without it we couldn't pay rent or buy food. We all need money to survive. However there is a difference between having a good life and trying to become rich. If money would be our main goal in life then why do we take days off work, and why don't we have jobs on weekends? I believe that most of us strive for a good work life balance. Humans are not made to work 24/7, we need time with friends and family to regenerate our batteries. There are more important things in life than money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
Money and wealth should not be called the main religions of the world. This is a very perverse and unworthy comparison for religion. The main religions of the world do not urge us to get rich. On the contrary, they preach moderation, the simplicity of ordinary life, and restraint. Only those who violate religious tenets strive for wealth and accumulation.
On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with wealth if it is earned legally. We live in a material world and must satisfy our physical needs.
Regarding that I have a personal opinion that wealth is certainly a legal thing for all religions,
Of course the wealth that is allowed is to get it lawfully and use it with what is useful and beneficial for the good of course,
On the other hand, when we use our wealth for useless things, of course it's not allowed but again we can't manage it all
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
Money or wealth is the dream destination of many people in the world

Religion is the total believe of a group people on a particular being.
Most or everyone in the world today in which I am included believe in accumulating of wealth and making money.

You have clearly said that money and wealth is only your ambition .I think we have to respect who just thing other except its like religion you said about .Religion is a believe you never buy it with money and wealth.One thing is clearly known to us that we have to die .A person who are theistic and he has a ambition also what happen after death .For me money and wealth is nothing ,I have to follow my religion first .Money and wealth will never my religion and ambition .

Agreed, I live in a Christian country where we adhere to our religion to the statement, but I believe that people are changing because they are becoming greedy with money. If you listen to what the priests or pastors have to say about this, they will truly state that when it comes to money, people will change because they are becoming greedy. Aside from that, they always say that whatever you have right now is worthless if you die, because you can't bring it with you. I believe that what we should do instead is help each other and not lose focus of our religious beliefs just because of the abundance of wealth.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
Money and wealth should not be called the main religions of the world. This is a very perverse and unworthy comparison for religion. The main religions of the world do not urge us to get rich. On the contrary, they preach moderation, the simplicity of ordinary life, and restraint. Only those who violate religious tenets strive for wealth and accumulation.
On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with wealth if it is earned legally. We live in a material world and must satisfy our physical needs.
Activity: 742
Merit: 513
Yeah, everyone is working throughout their life to make that money but you know the money is just made kf paper and doesn't hold any intrinsic value. Wealth is different and you can't become rich by working, it only happens when your money work for you which we call it as passive income.

Your explanation doesn't quite match some scenarios. Mark Zuckerberg for example work his ass off by becoming the CEO of Facebook, despite now that he doesn't do most of the codings and design, it all started by him till he was able to achieved what he had today.
Ex Microsoft boss, Bill Gate work from home until he became one of the richest billionaires we have today.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
every normal person is a natural thing as a human being who has reason and ambition but behind that there is a religion that becomes a belief to prioritize spiritual rather than intellectual as a guide to peace of mind and satisfaction with what you have so you can be grateful and not fall on endless greed
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
Money or wealth is the dream destination of many people in the world

Religion is the total believe of a group people on a particular being.
Most or everyone in the world today in which I am included believe in accumulating of wealth and making money.

You have clearly said that money and wealth is only your ambition .I think we have to respect who just thing other except its like religion you said about .Religion is a believe you never buy it with money and wealth.One thing is clearly known to us that we have to die .A person who are theistic and he has a ambition also what happen after death .For me money and wealth is nothing ,I have to follow my religion first .Money and wealth will never my religion and ambition .
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
in a fact, money is the on of the other important thing to have, every single place and time. money need for everything, and wealth be main destination to live a life.
for me, its hard to say that money and wealth is religion, they just destination, not last, but one of the other destination to fill your daily and desire. maybe, the other people think that this two think is their religion.

Once, money was the solution to the problem of subsistence farming, with a classic exchange. As production became more complex and the assortment expanded, direct exchange became more and more complicated. Money appeared to solve the problem. Then, when money became "higher" than a commodity, it became a method of accumulating and forming wealth. Today, money is also synonymous with wealth. But now we have the opportunity to use them more widely - to buy goods, real estate, invest in our development and education of children, become investors in developing projects, start our own business. The only question is to earn them, and find the strength, not to skip them, but to invest, for example, in education. Perhaps this is the most difficult choice - how to deal with money?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
people look for money for daily needs, but people who seek wealth when they get it will satisfy desires
a lot of people have been trapped and didn't use it for investment until they finally went bankrupt

The mistake of many people is that he is complacent when he has money and only uses it for pleasure without thinking for investment and business, when the condition of his money is exhausted he returns to zero again and this is what makes us always have to invest in many places and crypto is a good choice for now this.

You guys are right, both of you and everyone in this thread saying that money should be invested in something instead of just spent on fleeting pleasures.

But what is the best place to invest your money in? Real estate? Gold? Crypto? In my opinion it's education. First and foremost, invest in your education, guys. Without it even if you accidentally earn big money you'll quickly lose it, and even if you will not, you'll have no idea how to spend your money wisely anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
in a fact, money is the on of the other important thing to have, every single place and time. money need for everything, and wealth be main destination to live a life.
for me, its hard to say that money and wealth is religion, they just destination, not last, but one of the other destination to fill your daily and desire. maybe, the other people think that this two think is their religion.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
Because without it, what would we eat? We need money to have the freedom to buy things that we need and almost all of the time, these things are needed. Water. Food. Clothes. All that needs money to buy and it takes time to accumulate one. However, lets not forget that money is only a medium of exchange to the things that we need. Happiness by heart can't be bought by that.

Money would not be needed in ideal World where people are honest and trust each other. When you need home in such world, people would help you build it for free knowing the kindness will be reciprocated. When you need to eat, you plunk corn from your neighbor's farm and the neighbor will be full of joy that someone has benefitted from his work. I think money/currency would be needed in society where people don't trust each other
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
There's a saying which go thus "Money is the root of evils", in which I somehow believe in too because by the time most people begin making this money they seem to forget what religious is or let me say they pay less attention to it. But unfortunately, money can not buy everything.
I think things like this depend on each other's perspective because again everyone has their own view on this matter. regardless of the saying I actually want to say that money is the source of the problem it is based on greedy people and not everyone is like that although most of them are. but the few people who don't do that you can't equate it. regardless of whether they forget their religion or not it is their personal life with their spirituality and we cannot interfere in that.
Money is just a tool that allows each person to build their life, but how this tool is used is a separate story in each case. You can use this tool for the benefit of yourself, for the benefit of others, for the benefit of yourself and others, for the benefit of yourself, but for the evil of others. We can partially agree with the statement that money is the root of all evil, but only because in modern conditions of life in human civilization it is almost impossible to do without money and they accompany us in all aspects, both good and bad. Almost the same can be said about religion, when instead of bringing goodness and tolerance into this world, religion, on the contrary, is used for hatred and sowing hatred between people. Therefore, I would like to say that money and health are really akin to religion in the modern world, but you just shouldn't go to extremes and build only these two concepts into the whole meaning of your life.
actually the meaning of money is quite simple but not simple enough with what they control because it is indirectly at this time in some cases it is not people who control money but on the contrary money is what controls most of the people who exist today.
on the other hand, as you said, money is basically almost as sensitive as religion which if we go the wrong way will cause considerable divisions between everyone.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
Because without it, what would we eat? We need money to have the freedom to buy things that we need and almost all of the time, these things are needed. Water. Food. Clothes. All that needs money to buy and it takes time to accumulate one. However, lets not forget that money is only a medium of exchange to the things that we need. Happiness by heart can't be bought by that.
like you said, reality is bitter but it is reality.
even though some people say that happiness is not only about money but from your explanation we should already know that we will live hard if we don't have money.
this is why almost everyone is more concerned with money than anything. a lot of violence and conflict caused by money.
Lots of civil wars are based on money and lots of people don't trust each other because of money problems.
it's bad but reality says so
The point being is that money should not be the center of our lives. It can be earned and there's lots out there waiting. It should not be worshipped and cause war between brothers. Violence will never be the solution to hunger and indifference. Its the humility and generosity.
it's true, but on the other hand everyone's greed will always be there as long as we are alive.
and things like this are most likely to be anticipated if we can control ourselves so as not to be carried away by lust and greed.
but things like this are certainly not easy because indeed things like this are the most difficult things in navigating life.
but if we pass and make it through it will be very good and will successfully navigate life.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
I will immediately correct the data:
1. Religion is the same business, moreover, it is power. Be careful not to confuse Religion and Faith. Faith is what is inside us, this is the soul, these are subtle matters. Religion is a hierarchy that stands on one of two, or on two pillars - power and money. Perhaps the "weighting factors" of these entities will vary depending on religion, but will always contain at least one of the entities at their core.
2. About accumulation, values. Perhaps there is a part of the population for whom money is something similar to religion. Yes, we can say that "believing in money as the highest goal", people give their whole life to them. They refuse to themselves and their loved ones in everything, but accumulating bundles of money in boxes. There are such. As a rule, it all ends quite stupidly - in the end, the one who exchanged life for money does not have the opportunity or to fully enjoy it! Perhaps children or grandchildren will get pleasure after such a curmudgeon finishes his earthly journey.
I'll finish with a wonderful phrase (I'm not the author, it's a pity Smiley), which very briefly describes my attitude to life, money: "Money is a wonderful servant, but the worst master"
Unfortunately religion became something so big (no idea how) that people are literally getting wealthy over it by using others faith. There are so many priests out there who owns air jets, no idea what they are called but like personal airplanes where only you and few other people fly instead of huge planes that we buy tickets to. Imagine how much money they are making, what are they doing? They give sermons and so forth, that's it, they are "religious people" for others and they talk and tell people things about their faith.

We have even Islamic nations that literally runs the whole nation with Islamic rules, and the kings? Is that really accepted in the religion? No it is not, so kings live without religion while ruling others with religious rules. Basically religion became something that is used by bad people and faithful good people are getting scammed by them.

Trade in faith, trade in feelings, trade in spiritual secrets ... This is very mean and low. Earn on people who believed you and entrusted their most intimate - their soul. I will not say that all such churches, but many. Sometimes it seems that some churches are a cunning plan of the supreme commander in chief of hell to lure ordinary mortals there, through deception.
When I see how fat priests in robes that do not hang but lie on their stomachs, tell people that living in abundance is temptation and evil, and God will punish them, and then he sits in an exclusive Maybach and leaves to ride a yacht with "girls" what options are there not to think of him as a servant of hell ...
But I repeat - not all churches are like that ... Not all ministers of religious movements succumbed and slipped into a state where they completely deny what they teach people with their actions ... There are people who really bring goodness, help, knowledge, strength ...

Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Nobody wants to be poor, working for 18 hours, going to school getting your degree certificate which some people pursue till Proffesor level is to be relevant in this life, I won't call it a religion though.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
like you said, reality is bitter but it is reality.
even though some people say that happiness is not only about money but from your explanation we should already know that we will live hard if we don't have money.
this is why almost everyone is more concerned with money than anything. a lot of violence and conflict caused by money.
Lots of civil wars are based on money and lots of people don't trust each other because of money problems.
it's bad but reality says so
The point being is that money should not be the center of our lives. It can be earned and there's lots out there waiting. It should not be worshipped and cause war between brothers. Violence will never be the solution to hunger and indifference. Its the humility and generosity.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
people look for money for daily needs, but people who seek wealth when they get it will satisfy desires
a lot of people have been trapped and didn't use it for investment until they finally went bankrupt

The mistake of many people is that he is complacent when he has money and only uses it for pleasure without thinking for investment and business, when the condition of his money is exhausted he returns to zero again and this is what makes us always have to invest in many places and crypto is a good choice for now this.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think that people already have a chain linked by money, wealth is always the desire of anyone, they expect to have a financial sustainability.  It can be like a closely connected religion to share and motivate each other as examples.  But I think, it's completely possible to transcend the framework of an ordinary religion, it is bigger and pervades anywhere there is an opportunity to make money and get rich.  Crypto has things that are not easy to get, outside of society, that opportunity is even less.  There is no need to change the nature, just be able to change the consciousness, that will limit the occurrence of accidents.
Pages:
Jump to: