Pages:
Author

Topic: Money Matters - page 11. (Read 3087 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 08:23:34 PM
Money is trade tool and we are not alone in this world. We need others people product and service and we use money to get service and product. I am believe money is one of many important think in life because we need others people service and product
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
I think the money has a binary character. 1. With money many doors are opened, because for example, you can leave your parents' house and start living on your own which could make you a lot happier. (not the case for everyone.
2. Happines does not always come with money, there are a ton of situations people are unhappy because they work their ass off hating every day of their life just to get that great promotion or just to be able to earn a lot of money once they reached a certain goal (graduating for instance).

So again, it's binary. This discussion is endless.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 20, 2018, 05:08:14 PM
Too true. But then again, they have the authority to say that "money doesn't matter" because at some point they did experience having no money then experienced having money and back again. Maybe they realized that at both points in their lives they remained happy or not happy. But I'd rather cry in a lambo than cry walking.
It is a known fact that after big events in your life, whether these events are positive or negative, after some time your levels of happiness will go back to normal, so if you are a happy person you will be happy regardless of the amount of money that you have, and if you are a person that is in a state of depression you will be depressed regardless of the amount of money that you have, that is why some people say that money doesn't matter because it doesn't make you happy in the long term, but we know we need money for our survival so we know it matters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 06:50:02 AM
Money doesn't have to be used for a lot of times, but there are more options for having money.
Only one sentence is enough: only if you have economic freedom, you are qualified to pursue other freedoms.
The different pursuits of money stem from the different definitions of “economic freedom”.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 06:47:50 AM
usually the common problem of people is money they don't know how to get it, but i know bitcoin will answer all our problem if you know to manage it your problem was solved even it is financial

what bitcoin can do when you teach a homeless people to invest? is it really answer the problem when you teach the robber to invest on bitcoin?
the robber may think it's better to rob someone than investing it on bitcoin.

people even kill them self when they got broke, many people kills people just to take their money
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
September 19, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
Preach! I'd like to experience the hardships and problems faced by someone who has alot of money in their banks. Because frankly I'm sick and tired of worrying about whether or not I'll have enough money for the week. After that, then I'll say that money doesn't matter at all! A very nice observation there OP

But things are not really happening that way aren't they? I mean money always matters no matter what you say about it. In the current era where things are getting so much costlier day by day you have to have the money your hands. Whether it is emergency case or whether it is family holiday, you all need money for that. There is no free treatment in this world which is free an there is no lunch box which comes free of cost. You always need money in all the situation mate. Also in the life there is no one who will come to your help if you stuck anywhere and this is not coming out of thin air, but I am saying it with my own experience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 06:29:56 AM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!
usually the common problem of people is money they don't know how to get it, but i know bitcoin will answer all our problem if you know to manage it your problem was solved even it is financial
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 04:55:11 AM
In itself money is useless. But since it could be exchanged for goods and services then that becomes valuable. But if a person has access to all the goods and services they need then they wouldn't need money anymore. In a sense, money isn't everything in life. Money is a major thing, bit not necessarily everything in life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 03:43:42 AM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!
This make sense. If we are living in the years that money doesn't really matter, maybe we could live without money in our pocket, but NO! We are now in the time where everyone needs money for us to live and sustain what we need.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

very true, as long as we are alive we still need food so everything must be paid for with money, because without money we cannot do anything to support our lives in the world, we can see the occurrence of corruption and many other examples of all the same goals namely money, we are not slaves to money but without money how can we live.
Activity: 8
September 18, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
money is not everything in this world, but money is a tool in the sale and purchase of goods or services, indeed money is not everything, the point is money is not for conditions to beautify his life later, because you will have a more beautiful life than just money.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
September 18, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
Yes, money is very important. I hold my portfolio in cryptocurrency as long as I can if I don't need money but when it really needs I don't hesitate my self to convert it all in fiat. Last week I badly need money but I don't have any options to have that's why I convert my bitcoin into fiat even market is low just to have a money. I saw that I have lost 40% on my holding bitcoin but no choice rather than I can't pay my bills at that time. So, money is very important at all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
September 18, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
Preach! I'd like to experience the hardships and problems faced by someone who has alot of money in their banks. Because frankly I'm sick and tired of worrying about whether or not I'll have enough money for the week. After that, then I'll say that money doesn't matter at all! A very nice observation there OP
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
September 18, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
Yes.I agree.Money is important because we use it to buy something in order for us to survive.Money matters that is why people always strive to get some money even by doing it wrongfully.Money matters but it can not buy love and happiness.
The importance of money can be determined by this one fact that it brings you food which is the basic need. You do not even get the basic needs if you do not have money to spend.

It almost influences all the decision you make in life including deciding about which coin to invest in and how much to invest in. Moreover, the natural resources is what that imparts the value to the money. They say you would not be able to eat money when the last tree is cut down.
Activity: 42
September 18, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

Nowadays money is needed for daily needs, we need to know that it is unfortunate that there are still many people lazing around to make money and rely on giving and not wanting to work, even though achieving success requires hard work in any case including making money, so money is very important and is needed for life.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 18, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

Yes money is something really important especially for us who has a short budget. Yes the people or the person who will only say that "money is not everything" are those who have lots of money. I hate it. For those peopke, we are not in the same situation just be thankful money is not your problem. You're just lucky enough. Let us exchange our situation and for sure, you're going to understand us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
Without money, of course, very bad.Without them nothing can be done I agree with You.Money in our time still solve a lot of problems.If you have money then at least you have a good education,the opportunity to travel to different countries and most importantly you are not hungry.Unfortunately in our twenty-first century there are still ,,starvation deaths,and I believe this is unacceptable.
Money is everything and some people think that it needs big money to start with the crypto world which is not true. It is the same as building a wall so you can start with less investment and can make it better with the passage of time, start buying less valuable Litecoin and proceed for further investment in the Bitcoin with your profit. So money does not matter more if you know how to handle things which matters a lot.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 17, 2018, 12:58:30 AM
Money is essential to live comfortably in this world, its not everything but you can have everything if you have money thus its a big deal especially if you belong to those less fortunate people.

We are working everyday to earn money, to sustain our needs, sometimes we even forget to treat ourselves with good food or take a break to relax from work just to save enough money for our family. You can only say money is not everthing if you are rich who didnt experience how to strive just to earn for a living.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 17, 2018, 12:02:20 AM
In my opinion, money is something that to provides the needs of our family. Life is more comfortable if we can buy what we need to. We are very thankful in bitcoin because we can earn extra income. It is in our hands on how to spend money.
Money is not everything but you cannot leave without it comfortably. I agree with money you can provide all your needs. Money is important but not above all. Things cannot buy happiness but with the things we buy, it makes us happy. We have to become contented on what we have because wanting for more makes you to be greedy. We are lucky to find something like this that is worth and make us earn and big help for our living.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
Money is really matter without this do you think you can survive in your daily basis most of all money is the main reason why we are all doing this we are not gonna waste our time here for nothing lets face the fact guys that whatever we are doing or what we need money is the one that we need.
Pages:
Jump to: