Pages:
Author

Topic: Money Matters - page 12. (Read 3087 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 10:09:15 PM
Money is not everything, but everything needs money. It is probably pretty more awesome if everything doesn't need money because we can get anything easily. There will no payments, rent, taxation etc. In fact money still becomes main problem fro particular flocks and countries. Most countries should able solving this problem.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
September 16, 2018, 09:59:56 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Those who are not struggling about money would say this things because they can afford what they wanted. When they don't have enough money yet, I am sure at some point their goal is to have enough money to have a comfortable life and when the time comes that they are financially free, they need to find a new goal because after all, what we yearn in this world is happiness and satisfaction and if you don't have a goal in your life then your soul will be weaken.

Too true. But then again, they have the authority to say that "money doesn't matter" because at some point they did experience having no money then experienced having money and back again. Maybe they realized that at both points in their lives they remained happy or not happy. But I'd rather cry in a lambo than cry walking.

Money is just one way of achieving your goals in life to become happy. If you can see around us, there are people who are so rich but not happy and those who just have enough but their hearts are filled with joy. It is also about the mindset of the people being satisfied with what they have.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 08:43:59 PM
Too true. But then again, they have the authority to say that "money doesn't matter" because at some point they did experience having no money then experienced having money and back again. Maybe they realized that at both points in their lives they remained happy or not happy. But I'd rather cry in a lambo than cry walking.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
September 16, 2018, 07:00:10 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

Yes money is something and necessary in life, that is the reason we always need to save up and invest on cryptocurrency since the market price is pumping and dumping depending on the situation.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
September 16, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
You're so right. Money get things done. Life would be boring without money but yet, money is not everything. I will continue to choose sound health over money everyday because without it, you cannot enjoy the money you have, no matter how wealthy you may be.
Money could give us all the luxurious things in the world because if we have lot of money,we can buy all the things we want and need.But yes,you're right.You should also have a sound health before everything because without it,you will not benefit from your wealth.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
September 16, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
You're so right. Money get things done. Life would be boring without money but yet, money is not everything. I will continue to choose sound health over money everyday because without it, you cannot enjoy the money you have, no matter how wealthy you may be.
Yes.As they say health is wealth.But as of now everything is converted into money.You cannot buy your own nutritious foods and vitamins without money in your pocket.Money is really a necessity for every person in the world,but don't be too greed just to have plenty of money.Everything will come in the right time.Just keep on working and learn how to wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
money is not everything but everything needs money, I don't think there will be anyone who will give you bitcoin, because the words of money are not just words are not real conditions in his life, this is just my personal opinion
Money is not everything but it is also reality that without money it is hard to get a good life infect all of us are investing and working only for money, a good life can be spend with help of money so if we will not have money so we will not be able to invest our money, pick the best source of earning and invest your money for it, according to me the best money making resource is investing to bitcoin.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 04:48:04 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 16, 2018, 04:01:14 PM
I will repeat my sentence in this post.
Money created by man and money should work for man, not Vice versa. Unfortunately now people work for money. it turns out that people have become slaves of money.
But that is the entire fault of the people, you do not need to be some kind of genius to earn enough money to sustain yourself and to be able to retire at a relatively young age, but people get in debt not understanding that they not only need to pay that money but they will pay with interest, and they will pay those products several times over, so people have a tendency to use their money in a very inefficient way and that is what keeps them poor.
Activity: 222
September 16, 2018, 08:34:34 AM
money is not everything but everything needs money, I don't think there will be anyone who will give you bitcoin, because the words of money are not just words are not real conditions in his life, this is just my personal opinion
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money.
Truth to this is that money can prolong health or sustain it until it is time for death to come.

Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

I hope you have also read a portion of the bible where it says that, the love of money is the root of all evil?

Surely, money is very good but we have to be moderate in our chase for money.

We need to control the maturity on how are we going to save and secure the money will use for the right thing. Yes we are not in demand as always but handle it with positive thinking that we need to keep and save for more neccesary needs in the upcoming time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
September 16, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

Well for me, money is not everything but we can be sometimes nothing without it. For instance, we can't pay our bills because we don't have the money. But still there are things that money can't give.So I rather believe money is a huge something that can affect people's way of living.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
September 16, 2018, 07:58:28 AM
Money money money ... everyone talks about money only, and when they do not talk about them, they still say it anyway. Money rules the world, in my opinion it says it all.
For me, money is an opportunity, the more money the more opportunities.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

I think, money is not everything, but we also really need money. because if there is no money, we cannot live, cannot eat, and cannot do anything we want. with money we can do anything so money is everything.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
September 16, 2018, 06:07:14 AM
Lets all be practical here. Money really matters and people need money to survive and have a comfortable life even greed doesnt make anything good to us except to earn money. In return.  If you earn much, learn to be open to others so that you can also help others to succeed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:24:22 AM
I think no one is foolishly going to ruin his entire fortune just to experience the feeling of debt. Crazy when you spend your efforts to make money to experience it. Money can help us with everything. When you have money you can have both bitcoin and Altcoin. So money is essential.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
September 16, 2018, 05:08:19 AM
In my opinion, money is something that to provides the needs of our family. Life is more comfortable if we can buy what we need to. We are very thankful in bitcoin because we can earn extra income. It is in our hands on how to spend money.
Very true, money solves a lot of needs and want, so if you do not have it, it is more like you having more worries to bear on your shoulder. The only thing is that a lot of people serve money and they tend to pursue it at all cost by whatever means they could which is where the bad aspect comes in. Money will helps solve a lot of things, even if it does not solve all, but rather than making yourself being a slave to you, with smartness, you can make money to always be at your beck and call. But certainly, money is something even if it is not everything.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

Only the poor will understand this song.

"If I hadn't seen such riches
I could live with being poor"

Sit Down by James.

Such a real saying. Statements that money isn't needed are so artificial. The world we know today is based on it. Sure, there were times when other things mattered more on a global level. Now they just don't.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
September 14, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
Nevertheless, its's awesome because you are a practical and realistic person. Believe it or not, we have the same sentiment about this issue. I also see Money as one of the most powerful things in this world, I am not that hypocrite type to say that Love matters the most blah blah blah. With this, you can buy everything you wanted, it makes you famous instantly, and also makes you an influential person. What are you wishing for while having a life like that? Nothing Grin. But of course, I still do believe that money is the only source of happiness because as long as I can see people who are still smiling despite of their hard times with financial aspects of life then that's enough reason to conclude that MONEY do not run this world alone.

You seem to love money so much that you even capitalized that word, wow. I'm not going to be a hypocrite here either but it looks like you are putting the cart before the horse here. It is not money that makes you influential, in real life it is other way around. You have money because you are influential. As they say, at first publicity, then prosperity. Money cannot buy power, power is the ultimate thing on the scale of material values, and it can only be taken by force or otherwise, not bought directly (though money can definitely help you with that).

This has been known since Ancient Rome, and no amount of money could prevent you from being proscribed when things came to that. In fact, the more money you had, the higher were your chances to be declared an enemy of the state, for example, in the times of mass proscription under Sulla, a Roman dictator.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
September 14, 2018, 04:28:53 AM
Let's accept the reality that money is something. If you reach to the point that you don't have something to eat because you don't have something to pick on your pocket, you'll say strange words which is real "if I had money... I would love to buy".

This can happen during at your lowest and you experience on how it feels when you don't have money.

People who reached the peak and became financial free can say that money isn't everything but how about to the less fortunate people that can't even avail their own clothes. We are saying different POV about this money matter but if you are on the situation, that would tell you the reality.
Pages:
Jump to: