Pages:
Author

Topic: Money Matters - page 14. (Read 3087 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:38:16 PM
In my opinion, money is something that to provides the needs of our family. Life is more comfortable if we can buy what we need to. We are very thankful in bitcoin because we can earn extra income. It is in our hands on how to spend money.

If you have money it really matters because all we needs in this world will be buy a sum of money that is why i am very thankful of bitcoin that we have given chance to earn extra income, without hassle.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 01:21:35 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!
For most men life orientation is only for money. I agree with you. because with us having a lot of money we can change our lifestyle to be better than before. But we must know to have a lot of money we have to work hard and try.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
The material possessions we own end up owning us.  Its better in my mind ot live a minimalistic lifestyle because it will bring joy and peace of mind to your life.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

Maybe for someone who lives in a modern life will say money is everything, and for those who have abundant money who will say money is not everything. let's see in the rural areas that have not been touched by modernization where the population does not know smartphones or electricity, like the badui tribe that I have read the story, where they forbid anything modern entered their territory and if there were residents interested with modern life, they were asked to leave the area
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
September 13, 2018, 12:15:30 PM
The funny thing about this one is you will never know how much one thing is important to you not until you lose it. You will not appreciate what money is doing to you not until you loss considerably. You'll never know how much your hands is useful to you not until you lose just even one hand. This is the hard truth people never see the importance of one thing not until they experience to lose it. This you will see that if something is missing in your life, what you are used to doing is changed because of it.
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 12:09:02 PM
Money is very useful for us, we can not live without money, something that we can use in everyday needs, so money matters.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

Yes i believe its just a different point of view of live. There is someone who are able to live without a lot of money and still able to ejoy the live, but there is someone who are living through hell cause short of money. I believe money is important cause im not rich and i got a dream that need a lot of money and i do still working on it. People should see a big picture and should stop judging cause every person have a different point of view and this point of view is affected by how the people live they life.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 13, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
It is something but do no put it to the part that it should be everything in this world.

Get enough then get out.
Buy foods for your relatives and also some things when you are still good with your budget. It doesnt mean you want something in return.
It should just be how life is in this world. You feel good when you share it. Who doesn't?

It should just be the provision for living in this world but you still need someone else. A human. Not just things.
Activity: 281
September 13, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

Money is the center of everything in this world of sin. But don't allow money to rule over your life. Just use it i a nice way and don't use it to harm others.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Who say money isn't everything because they don't have a lot of money. Realize that in the world all need money, without money we will not be able to do much. Money is not everything but everything needs money.
Activity: 108
September 13, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
Money always matters.  No one can live without money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
Money is something everyone needs to cover their lives. Have money you can get the things you want. You can do whatever you want when you have money within the legal framework.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 13, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
Its not justs money is something because for me money is everything,theres nothing inhis world that don’t required money,even a glass of water to drink needs money,and even air like oxygen needs money to have so money makes people lives and make the world goes round,but ofcourse with the grace and blessings of God above that let us have this all
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
September 13, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

There's no fallacy here, usually those people don't say that money is nothing, they understand that it's very hard to be poor, what they are actually saying is that not everything in this world is about money, there are things that can not be bought with them. Sometimes money can even be a burden because some people will want to be around only because of your money (another reason why privacy is important). There are many poor people who are actually happier than some of the rich, that's the point of the phrase "money is not everything".
Activity: 525
September 13, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
Money can be said to be everything because money can be used to make it easier for everything we need in life. I think everyone who thinks logically will consider money important.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

I absolutely agreed to all of the statements. Those who says that money is not everything are those who don't experience struggles related with money. Financial problem is the most common problem in here and that's where the quatation money ain't nothing. We should understand that for some it might be something nonsense but for most it is the key for them to live in this world.
Activity: 96
September 13, 2018, 10:31:33 AM
-
I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!
Steve Jobs' last words;

“I  reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success.

However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.

At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer …

Now I know, when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to last our lifetime, we should pursue other matters that are unrelated to wealth

Blah..Blah..Blah"

Bad news, it was just a hoax. But only them who acquired the most have the ability to say it!
Source

Only the poor will understand this song.

"If I hadn't seen such riches
I could live with being poor"

Sit Down by James.

Money answers all things, Being rich does not means we will not die neither being poor will lead to immutability. Be rich and leave a healthy life style and still have respect and regard to everyone that comes your way.
Activity: 345
September 13, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

I always thought that money can not buy happiness but when I grow up I really understand that without money you will not be happy. If you can not afford to pay for your daily activities, you will not be able to get a full life, so money is a very important place in your life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
All people are different and all have different perceptions of things in particular money. For some, money is an idol or a god, and for someone it's dirt.
Activity: 50
September 13, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
A lot of people hold the belief that life is not all about making money. Yes, but surely no one will ever survive especially those trying times without money as their priority goal in life. Money matters just like how love, friends, family are. Money has the value in order for people to seek and survive. Money isn't just a coin, a paper or anything else, because money itself is the reason for every individuals to cope up to this changing life.
Pages:
Jump to: