Pages:
Author

Topic: Money Matters - page 16. (Read 3087 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
The problem of money is very important for the survival of everyone where everyone can use it for their daily needs, but the problem is that when we have difficulty getting opportunities that can make money, maybe Bitcoin is one of the solutions.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 12, 2018, 12:51:25 PM
You can be rich but still be very unhappy with your life.  Look at how many famous and rich celebrities committed suicide: Robin Williams, Kurt Cobain, Anthony Bourdain, Chester Bennington, and many others.

Not everything what the money can solve but yes majority of things gets solved by it . Rest of the things can be resolved by other than money like emotions, trust , respect , discipline etc which money cannot buy it but are the values which one learns early in their life .
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 12:44:50 PM
You can be rich but still be very unhappy with your life.  Look at how many famous and rich celebrities committed suicide: Robin Williams, Kurt Cobain, Anthony Bourdain, Chester Bennington, and many others.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
Money is the power in this world and money can't destroy many lives, lots of peoples are greedy to have lots of money and they can do bad things just because of money, probably money is the root of evil in this world and sadly we need this to survive in this planet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 12, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
I like it when you said that credit your account with thousand units of bitcoin. LOLZ.

Surely no one will do it and to be honest each and every person on the earth is striving to earn money and nothing else. They are here because they want some profits out of it. When it comes to the money everyone becomes very much selfish or more or less egoist about it. The secret keeping has become words first thing when people find out some way of making passive money. From that only one can see how things are coming down to the money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
September 12, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
A good discussion though. Yes money matters!!! I have come across worst situations and truly felt from within that money is everything. I would say parents love and siblings love is next / very least. Just money is enough to bring back everything. Your loved ones will keep you aside when you do not have money and will hug you when you have money. I am sure everyone here has the same experience. May be more than i experienced. Those who have such experience will know the meaning of money and will be generous to help others as well.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 12, 2018, 12:22:12 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Money can't buy happiness or love, as one will argue.

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

I can feel you, went on several bouts of financial problems myself. But it gives me valuable lesson. Money is very important aspect specially at the current state of the world we live now. It is how people are going to judge you in the society. Obviously, if you are have money, you have influence and power. On the contrary being poor, you will be frown upon by the community.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

LOL. Don't have that big units of Bitcoin, Seriously though, it boils down as to how you manage your life just not your money, money is important so you have a choice, enrich yourselves while still alive or believed that you are going to be for all eternity.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 12, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
Money is everything for everyone to satisfy the desires of lust he wants. However, money cannot give satisfaction and happiness to someone, those who have a lot of money have not received happiness in their lives. I found a lot of people in my country and they didn't put their lives too much on money, they still had happiness without the money they had. Rich in heart, is someone I mean, if you find that person then you will understand what is meant by 'money is not everything' but if you live in an environment that has a prestige towards his lifestyle then you will deny that response.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!
You are right. Most people are living in denials on this money issue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 12:09:41 PM
Money truly doesn't make you happy.  So many people are obssessed with material items and money it makes me sick.  A lot of people have serious mental health problems , ( the ones that own 50+ supercars, megayachts, etc, they could do so much more to help society flourish.

When a person is about to die they don't look back on their lives thinking about how much money they had, they think about their good memories and relationships they had.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 12, 2018, 11:59:45 AM
Yes, money is everything for me because I think rationally.
So when you talk about money, make sure that you have think twice all the risk together !
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

We all know how important money is. You use it for food and different expenses, so how do you really shut this people that say that > MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING. GET OVER IT<. You answer with an argument, well when do you have no money? If they answered never, then you can tell them to shut it. It is as simple as that. They will never know our struggles. They won't because just like the church who has a lot of money to give to the poor to help them, they won't help them because THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO. And that is how the wealth of the world is inevitably shared wrong.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
Yes I agree. As long as you alive, the money will always matter. You can't deny it! Don't be hypocrite, let's be honest that without money, you can't live. In fact the money nowadays is equal to power.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
The current situations encourage us to life with money and impossible to life without it because money is the most important element if we want to life but probably money is not everything could be different meaning that people who says that maybe means they have money and they are willing to spend a lot of money to buy happiness because to get happiness in this world sometimes money cannot buy it
Activity: 567
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:19:18 AM
very difficult perception. lots of opinions, and that's the right of every human being to comment. we don't need to argue with this reality.money is important, we live with money.
but on the other hand there are still more important things, and this is a fact that all must be balanced. money, love, nature, god and people. without this balance all I'm sure there is happiness ...
hopefully our day is always fun ... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 12, 2018, 08:52:40 AM
Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money.
Truth to this is that money can prolong health or sustain it until it is time for death to come.

Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

I hope you have also read a portion of the bible where it says that, the love of money is the root of all evil?

Surely, money is very good but we have to be moderate in our chase for money.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
September 12, 2018, 08:49:55 AM
It is impossible to live without money if you live in a society where everything depends on money. We need to pay for everything what is necessary for life and that include food, water, electric energy, health care and many other things. If you have no money to pay for all that you will have terribly hard life probably on the street. Only way that the money does not play a major role in our life is to try move out from civilization and live life by the nature and from the nature.

But even in such case money can not be completely expelled from the equation of life, humans are just create such a society in which we depend on money. Problem is that some let's say 5% of human population hold 90% of world wealth, they have so much money that at one point it becomes a trivial thing for them.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
September 12, 2018, 08:37:30 AM
if money is not everything, then why do we work to earn a living? at least, we would have been spending more time doing what we classify as ''everything'' rather than working. the fact is, money is everything, nothing that can be done without money.

Good point, looks like money is at least some sort of a gateway to happiness. Although it can never replace loved ones, like family.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 08:14:06 AM
if money is not everything, then why do we work to earn a living? at least, we would have been spending more time doing what we classify as ''everything'' rather than working. the fact is, money is everything, nothing that can be done without money.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 12, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
Only the rich can relate to the expression 'Money can't buy everything' but to us, the middle class, the bourgeoisie, the slaves of the corporate world or whatever it is, money is a huge help to our needs and growing pains. Rich people's problems are limited to the non-material things while the poor and the middle-class is mainly centered around money. The fine line between rich and poor is ever so growing, and the rich still has the audacity to 'motivate' people by these 'powerful words' that are keys to success.

People in this time need money more than ever, as more and more capitalists are banding together to make more money while the rest of the world are left behind. Money might not save you from death, buy you unconditional love or save you from depression, but at least money will help you live a decent life while you're at it.
Pages:
Jump to: