Pages:
Author

Topic: MoneyPot.com :: The bitcoin gambling wallet - page 6. (Read 77052 times)

legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
Are we to assume with this post that there have been offers? I havent been watching the auction thread but im curious to see who takes over

Yeah, I've had a few offers, even after eliminated a few with terms I can't accept (like contingent on external-funding, wanting to buy anonymously, or buying with funded accounts) it definitely does look like the site will sell
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
so moneypot is sold and dead now or what?

No, it's alive and well =)

It's just going for auction (See OP) after which point I'll negotiate a smooth hand over (without balances or sensitive player data), which will be accessible through a server and domain that I control. I'll publish the details when they're made concrete, and it's specifically done to remove player risk =)

Are we to assume with this post that there have been offers? I havent been watching the auction thread but im curious to see who takes over
legendary

No, it's alive and well =)

It's just going for auction (See OP) after which point I'll negotiate a smooth hand over (without balances or sensitive player data), which will be accessible through a server and domain that I control. I'll publish the details when they're made concrete, and it's specifically done to remove player risk =)
legendary
Yeah, you guys are right about the featured apps. I think JackpotRacer makes good suggestions, although one addition I'd like to add is that featured apps should be using the provably fair system properly. A lot of apps have been a bid careless just sending 0 as a client seed, which I'd like to avoid (considering how trivial it is to at least randomize, but preferably save and replay in failure).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
well MP has a few quite nice app. there is even an app that is 0.1% house edge if i rmb correctly. i tried that but i lose although the app is still in the red.

You mean Sharpdice (https://www.moneypot.com/apps/500-sharp-dice) ? Unfortunately the site has been down for many days, and my PM to the owner hasn't been replied. I am not sure if it will come back or not.  Sad

thank you for the info and very interesting that you did not get any answer to your PM. I checked the app history and it says that the last bet was 10 days ago. actually it was a nice app with a very low HE and should IMO attract many players.

but on the other hand it is now the 2nd app in the moneypot featured list that has no action for some time. I really hope they will come back.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
well MP has a few quite nice app. there is even an app that is 0.1% house edge if i rmb correctly. i tried that but i lose although the app is still in the red.

You mean Sharpdice (https://www.moneypot.com/apps/500-sharp-dice) ? Unfortunately the site has been down for many days, and my PM to the owner hasn't been replied. I am not sure if it will come back or not.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
legendary
I never liked Dice and really ive never one anything on websites worth wild,Anyone ever one from moneypot worth wild?

if you want to win some coins without risk ? here you go

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-free-good-karma-bet-at-our-texas-holdem-all-in-table-1253053
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
I never liked Dice and really ive never one anything on websites worth wild,Anyone ever one from moneypot worth wild?

I play on bubblesbit and betterbets. Bubblesbit is a new look to dice and betterbets has the best rakebacks in the market
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1218
hopefully the mew owners respect the site and what it stood for I know satoshidice used to be great before the sale Sad afterwards not so much sadly Sad

well, satoshidice has been going down actually before it is officially sold as the share of the satoshidice is ltcglobal is decreasing day by day due to the reducing volume. so even without selling, i also dont think it will be better of.

hmm well true from the perspective the site was slowly degrading but the management was pretty good who knows Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
hopefully the mew owners respect the site and what it stood for I know satoshidice used to be great before the sale Sad afterwards not so much sadly Sad

well, satoshidice has been going down actually before it is officially sold as the share of the satoshidice is ltcglobal is decreasing day by day due to the reducing volume. so even without selling, i also dont think it will be better of.
legendary
Activity: 1218
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
sadly to say, i also feel very sad for the MP news. It is very ahrd to find someone who is trustworthly enough for the takeover. otherwise, it will affect the business heavily.
legendary
@Moneypot/Ryan

I apologize in advance for my english and I hope I can make my point understandable

we have now 3 apps on moneypot. One app is featured. All 3 apps are listed on
http://dicesites.com/moneypot  I am mentioning it because the list was discussed here in thread.

we think that there are many app owners out there who are not interested to get featured. But on the other hand there are app owners who want to get featured because they take the Moneypot business idea very serious and it would help them to get new users to their app.

We as app owners would like to ask Moneypot/Ryan to publish explicit rules what an app owner will need to do to get his app(s)featured. Fair rules which will give all app owners a fair chance to get their app(s) featured after meeting all requirements.

Like for example:
no free domains
minimum wager of.........
minimum bets of..........
app that is running for x weeks, month ….....
an app will be taken off the featured list if there is x time no action/bets
etc

an example is https://www.moneypot.com/apps/65-coining-a-dice
there is about for 2 month no action/bet. Why is this app still featured?

We think that a featured app is seen by all registered moneypot user who visit the moneypot website and it will help apps to get more visitors and if apps will have more visitors/players = investors and moneypot will profit more. (win win situation)

and all the not registered user who visit the moneypot website are right now seeing 3 apps and we are asking why those 3 apps? Why not let rotate all the other featured apps on this specific space?

thank you for reading

This is actually a very valid request. I always wondered how the sites there get listed under "Featured" as they are all so different wagered wise etc. I understand that the site is in auction so you might not have time for it, or plan to leave it for the new owner.

Ranlo could be a good pick for the new owner Smiley good luck to you!

we are glad that you and Ranlo agreed that it is a valid request and should be implemented with fair rules for all app owners.

although it is interesting that no app owner gave his opinion yet Sad but on the other hand why should featured app owners jump in and agree to it? no need to help other app owners to get featured? who knows the reason? I could just speculate.........

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
@Moneypot/Ryan

I apologize in advance for my english and I hope I can make my point understandable

we have now 3 apps on moneypot. One app is featured. All 3 apps are listed on
http://dicesites.com/moneypot  I am mentioning it because the list was discussed here in thread.

we think that there are many app owners out there who are not interested to get featured. But on the other hand there are app owners who want to get featured because they take the Moneypot business idea very serious and it would help them to get new users to their app.

We as app owners would like to ask Moneypot/Ryan to publish explicit rules what an app owner will need to do to get his app(s)featured. Fair rules which will give all app owners a fair chance to get their app(s) featured after meeting all requirements.

Like for example:
no free domains
minimum wager of.........
minimum bets of..........
app that is running for x weeks, month ….....
an app will be taken off the featured list if there is x time no action/bets
etc

an example is https://www.moneypot.com/apps/65-coining-a-dice
there is about for 2 month no action/bet. Why is this app still featured?

We think that a featured app is seen by all registered moneypot user who visit the moneypot website and it will help apps to get more visitors and if apps will have more visitors/players = investors and moneypot will profit more. (win win situation)

and all the not registered user who visit the moneypot website are right now seeing 3 apps and we are asking why those 3 apps? Why not let rotate all the other featured apps on this specific space?

thank you for reading

This is actually a very valid request. I always wondered how the sites there get listed under "Featured" as they are all so different wagered wise etc. I understand that the site is in auction so you might not have time for it, or plan to leave it for the new owner.

Ranlo could be a good pick for the new owner Smiley good luck to you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This auction is a bad news for me: I was fine and comfortable having my funds held by Ryan, not sure if in the furure I will keep on using MoneyPot

Yes, we do not know how the new owner will maintain this site. As of now I took it out all my coins from moneypot and will not use for short term to see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Assuming my team ends up winning the auction

You have a team?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJFvkUCXPLQ

Sounds good though, hopefully you win then Wink Though "my team" is a bit ambiguous, I'd be interested to know who your team consists of.

More information will come at a later date, Smiley.

Hello Ranlo, glad to see you put a bid in; you have always been a strong advocate for the site and it's health I hope if it is to be sold you and your group are the ones Smiley

Thanks for your support! And let's just say that my current support level in regards to BB and MP in general is nothing in comparison to what starts a little over a week from now assuming we win, Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: