Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 114. (Read 226849 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
92 000 000 KARMA
128 000 MYR
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I introduced a good friend of mine into cryptocurrency 2 weeks ago... He bought some pandacoins and kept 0.4 btc.. next day, mintpal goes offline...

Mintpal comes back online, and both his btc and pandacoins were not in his balance... he sent a support ticket, no answer...

It is his own fault for keeping coins in an exchange... He didnt listen to me when I told him to withdraw.. But still... nice way of scaring away another new guy in crypto...

scams scams scams... what a shitworld btc is atm... and still some people wondering why btc crashes all the time... Cheesy

oh wel..

Intredasting, Will mine  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Is anyone honestly surprised?

Seriously, just use your fucking head and analyze the business model for two seconds

How much money can a "digital currency platform" really make? Can they really process enough feathercoin and blackcoin merchant transactions to turn a profit? I don't even know if I feel bad for those that got scammed. It blows my mind.

^ lol
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
0.2BTC

50000 WC

9 LTC
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
260 xmr
Activity: 504
hm... i think around 8k faircoin
Activity: 184
Qidex Exchange
247k Myriadcoin
.0841 BTC
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
I got out a few weeks ago. I feel for everyone who lost coins, it makes p2p trading sound very attractive.

Jon 

Activity: 14
120 000 000 KARM coins
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
255 UNO
Activity: 112
Is anyone honestly surprised?

Seriously, just use your fucking head and analyze the business model for two seconds

How much money can a "digital currency platform" really make? Can they really process enough feathercoin and blackcoin merchant transactions to turn a profit? I don't even know if I feel bad for those that got scammed. It blows my mind.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Managed to withdraw most of my coins after V2 opened. But still missing:

20 XMR
0.14 BTC

BTC was stuck since withdrawal "error-failed". XMR never showed up on balance since "migration" occured.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Friends of mine:

25k BC

Myself:

About 150 SDC and 0.013 BTC, no biggy.
Activity: 684
I have 3.25 BTC that got deposited into my account during their "migrating" that's missing. Ticket #4587.

When they went down I have
about 100 DRK
And about 150 XC left in the account

so I would say total around 4btc on mintpal that have not recovered.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Just a quick note about being a Director of a limited company in the UK.

If your business goes into administration and you have discharged your duties legally and to the best interests of the business then your personal assets are usually safe.  However, a recent precedent was set where a Director of a company was found to have committed a criminal offence and not acted in the best interests of the company.  The result was the court successfully "lifting the veil of incorporation" and seized all of the personal assets (including homes) of the Director in question.

That precedent allowed a friend to regain money owed to him by the Director of a UK estate agency by having his personal house repossessed and sold.

Who knows what is going on here but if the Directors of Moolah have acted in a criminal manner they might not have as much protection as they hope they have.

IF an offence has been committed.  It is a very complex area.  Either way, I'm sorry for everybody who has lost currency.
Activity: 438
They have just 20 AriCoins of mine Smiley
Activity: 393
I had 5000 dogecoins there. It's nothing in comparison to other people but I just posted because it's a thread made for this.
Activity: 374
I'm so disappointed with how this turned out. Mintpal was one of the main alt exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
need to find who purchased Mintpal, presumably they have a UK company...Moolah mentioned MooPay Ltd didn't own it so who does or is this just more BS?

Someone sent me this, not seen it before: https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
Activity: 509
Missing 15 XMR
Jump to: