Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 109. (Read 226849 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Missing 120,000 MYR
MYR balance wasn't available in v2 under wallets but I could see my MYR coins on the MYR/BTC trade page
Activity: 795
Merit: 514
missing 600 xmr
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
 Sad Sad feel sorry for everyone's lost
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Reporter for CCN here. I'm following this as closely as possible.

I have 600 DRK and .04 BTC trapped on Mintpal.

thanks, just adding up the new numbers.  Please stick with the story, more going on here than we are being told I think...
I would recommend people wind it down more than a few notches with the threats.
They're neither clever or smart. If anything, they're evidence, so do yourselves a favour and wait to see the outcome
... then, if its warranted, make a noise. If not, you should be more careful about what you say.

I am a big fan of my privacy and because of that I use tor for almost everything I do and even take additional steps beyond that. I have had many accounts here and elsewhere since I found the crypto world and don't mind ditching this one. With all that said, I am not in the same country and the amount I lost would not be enough for me personally to visit them. However, my loss and the disrespectful/bullshit nature of this situation makes the additional cost of hiring someone to find out everything possible about them well worth it. The satisfaction of posting all of their private information in a public forum for the world to see would be more than enough compensation for me.

I do not care about "evidence" or what other people think about what I plan. I care about making a point to everyone that at least one person refuses to take any more of these thefts just lying down. This is a warning to every exchange owner/operator/developer.. If you fuck me I will find you and will dox every scrap of personal information I can find on you.

so can you make your warnings somewhere else please because it's just setting a bad tone and they can just dismiss the information on this thread by saying people are threatening them from here. thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Missing 1300 xmr
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
2.3 million MYR
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
They're neither clever or smart. If anything, they're evidence, so do yourselves a favour and wait to see the outcome
... then, if its warranted, make a noise. If not, you should be more careful about what you say.

I am a big fan of my privacy and because of that I use tor for almost everything I do and even take additional steps beyond that. I have had many accounts here and elsewhere since I found the crypto world and don't mind ditching this one. With all that said, I am not in the same country and the amount I lost would not be enough for me personally to visit them. However, my loss and the disrespectful/bullshit nature of this situation makes the additional cost of hiring someone to find out everything possible about them well worth it. The satisfaction of posting all of their private information in a public forum for the world to see would be more than enough compensation for me.

I do not care about "evidence" or what other people think about what I plan. I care about making a point to everyone that at least one person refuses to take any more of these thefts just lying down. This is a warning to every exchange owner/operator/developer.. If you fuck me I will find you and will dox every scrap of personal information I can find on you.
agree. physical threats just discredit everyone else here trying to resolve this through legal means and is taking it way too far.
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636
Activity: 31
If they do gox us I will offer another 10btc to find the name, phone number, and close relatives of the management of mintpal.

I have been doing some research on London based private detective agencies and it is looking like it will only cost me a fraction of that to dox all of these assholes and their closest family members.
Activity: 4
30 XC

800 SYS ( Grin I know)

Not much total - thankfully most was on other exchanges
Activity: 15
You can add +700 XMR
Activity: 1
Missing:

0.2 BTC
about 300.000 DOGE
about 30.000.000 PND
about 450 UTC
Activity: 112
I heard on cryptocoinsnews they are filling bankruptcy and ceasing all operations that's bad i want my ltc back.  Embarrassed
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mintpal-shutdown-moopay-bankruptcy-prompts-bitcoin-foundations-brock-pierce-reach-out/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
says tomorrow they will make withdrawals possible again.

However, for me i have only been able to withdraw btc for ages now, The other coins balances show up but you can not withdraw them. Just shows balance of the coins but nothing to click on anywhere.

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Im missing 101.99998000xc put in ticket no responce. not much but for me it was a bit of work to gather it up. I feel sorry for others with large sums on there.
Activity: 118
Tried to withdraw after their so called "V2" "failgration". Grin

Some Tx haven't been broadcasted to network.
Some TX's "error-failed", but the coins haven't been refunded to the balance.

Lost
3665000 FLT
3227535 HIRO

Overall, ~7BTC at today prices  Angry

"MintPal is currently down for a number of necessary changes and fixes. A separate method of withdrawing funds will be made available on October 16th, 2014."
Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I have / had 92100 SYS on M2. Embarrassed
Shudder to think how it feels for those who lost high value coins and amounts.
I stick with Poloniex now.
Got dangly bits out of old Cryptorush just in time.
I'm hoping VIA coin with Clearwallet/Clearinghouse will get a decentralised exchange up soon.
Good luck to everyone getting coins back from Mintpal2.
Activity: 37
Missing approx:

.2 BTC
225 DRK

Haven't used it since mintpal 1.0.  I transferred my DRK in because I was going on vacation for 2 weeks, expected some movement on DRK and wanted to be able to sell while away.  Today I go to withdraw and site is down.
Jump to: