Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 113. (Read 226849 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

# USERS REPORTING: 57      

TOTAL MISSING (IN BTC)      233.88

MISSING BY COIN:      

BTC   46.70   
DRK   3,242   
XMR   391   
KARM   297,000,000   
TES   107,532   
EMC2   250,000   
DOGE   4,005,000   
CINNI   74,796   
UTC   29,179   
WC   461,322   
SYS   6,350   
CLOAK   6,600   
FLT   371,584   
BC   26,800   
ENRG   56,000   
MYR   2,537,000   
USDE   180,000   
PND   44,450,000   
LTC   14   
FAIR   15,000   
ARI   792,679   
SAT2   12,000   
CAIX   9,159   
MIN   9,600   
CRYPT   1,000   
VRC   416   
XC   150   
SDC   150   
UNO   255   
HIRO   129,164   

COINS RETURNED: 0      
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I have 91,584 FLT stuck on the site.
My withdrawal got a TX but never got "broadcasted" to the network.

Proof

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/search.dws?q=1147cf8ab7a32addcbe4cdb772d7088f1a7c6cfbe09729601a49cc2250036a0d
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
@Wheatclove..same mate...I tried to withdraw 0.4999..got email and confirmed email, said was successful, went back to mint. said pending..then moments later saw it was cancelled
BTC   0.49990000   (addy)   error-failed   Cancelled
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
1.7mil MYR...
Activity: 14
I estimate about 1.2btc total lost in my account,, i know it's not a great amount but it adds up.
Also i noticed Big drk dumps on cryptsy last night..20k approx.
Also big LTC dump on cex 2000+ which we never see over there. (i might be completely wrong but just seemed out of place with its timing. dropped to 0.005.)
We have asked cex to check it wasnt a fresh account which received ltc and then instantly dumped, they are looking into it now.
will post if anything comes of it.
Activity: 15
Hello
Today(5-6 hours ago) I try to Withdraw Darkcoin(~69) and Karmacoin(~23000000) from Mintpal to Cryptsy.But still I have no funds on my Cryptsy acount.In Mintpal status is Awaiting Confirmation.I cant cancel Withdraw....I cant do nothing.I want to know what happens with my coins.

Username: ...................

Regards and thank you.

Hello!

Thank you for your email. This seems to be a rare error upon withdrawal. I have passed your information over to our migration team for investigation. Thank you for your patience with this matter.
Ticket:
Thanks Smiley
Seb Ferraro (Agent)  
https://moolah.io • Next generation payments, today.

lost:
~69 DRK
~23000000 Karm
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
~42,000,000 pandacoins (pnd)

balance was there. Tried to withdraw. Verified by email. TX id listed as -1. Attempted to cancel. Button didn't work. Coins no longer in MintPal balance or destination address.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
seems like someone else is already interested in purchasing mintpal

Moolah is a fucking liar, yesterday he was saying that Mintpal was in new good hands, today a different story.
What a fucking prick, just like cryptorush or Karpeles, cunts.
ok this thread isn't for all the people who come in after the fact to point out that 'leaving coins on an exchange is bad' lol.  Obviously everyone fucking knows that.  Just point out that without exchanges there would be no crypto, and what you do on exchange is place orders that contain - coins - which by definition have to be stored on the exchange.  If you pasted a link before Mintpal went bad warning people, then we will listen to you, else using hindsight to point out the obvious to try to look smart just makes you look stupid so STFU. thanks Smiley

+1 Mirrion

The whole point of telling people it's there fault for keeping coins on the exchange is beyond stupid.  To trade coins they need to be on an exchange, period.  Coins will be at risk at some point when you want to trade them, especially day traders that always have coins on the exchange. Just stop with the asinine comments.

I agree, and on top of that if exchanges keep stealing its customers funds there will be a day when it won't be any more customers.
Wondering how long until Crypsty or Bittrex decide to fuck everyone up too.
legendary
Activity: 1490
Merit: 1021
seems like someone else is already interested in purchasing mintpal
Activity: 3
0.26BTC
Activity: 644
ok this thread isn't for all the people who come in after the fact to point out that 'leaving coins on an exchange is bad' lol.  Obviously everyone fucking knows that.  Just point out that without exchanges there would be no crypto, and what you do on exchange is place orders that contain - coins - which by definition have to be stored on the exchange.  If you pasted a link before Mintpal went bad warning people, then we will listen to you, else using hindsight to point out the obvious to try to look smart just makes you look stupid so STFU. thanks Smiley

+1 Mirrion

The whole point of telling people it's there fault for keeping coins on the exchange is beyond stupid.  To trade coins they need to be on an exchange, period.  Coins will be at risk at some point when you want to trade them, especially day traders that always have coins on the exchange. Just stop with the asinine comments.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Tried withdrawing 8.12371881 BTC 2 days ago before all these announcements. Opened ticket for the "error-failed   Cancelled" problem after I validated withdrawal via email.

Response from Seb/ the customer service guy on ticket:

Thank you for your email. This seems to be a rare error upon withdrawal. I have passed your information over to our migration team for investigation. Thank you for your patience with this matter.

Ticket: https://moopay.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/66xx
ok this thread isn't for all the people who come in after the fact to point out that 'leaving coins on an exchange is bad' lol.  Obviously everyone fucking knows that.  Just point out that without exchanges there would be no crypto, and what you do on exchange is place orders that contain - coins, which by definition have to be stored on the exchange.  If you can pasted a link before Mintpal went bad warning people, then we will listen to you, else using hindsight to point out the obvious isn't clever so STFU Smiley

Sorry.. Just a bit pissed off about this..  Cheesy

my friend's balance

0.4 btc
~2,400,000 PND

all gone after relaunch

your comments i agree with. leaving coins on an exchange for one day and loosing them is unlucky tho, we all do that. but i trade a lot and keep mayb 5% of my monthly volume on the exchange so the people saying 'ha - told you its so obvious now its happened and i can post about it' is kind of annoying.
Activity: 490
Lost 50,000,000 Karm
Growcoin Chief
ok this thread isn't for all the people who come in after the fact to point out that 'leaving coins on an exchange is bad' lol.  Obviously everyone fucking knows that.  Just point out that without exchanges there would be no crypto, and what you do on exchange is place orders that contain - coins, which by definition have to be stored on the exchange.  If you can pasted a link before Mintpal went bad warning people, then we will listen to you, else using hindsight to point out the obvious isn't clever so STFU Smiley

Sorry.. Just a bit pissed off about this..  Cheesy

my friend's balance

0.4 btc
~2,400,000 PND

all gone after relaunch
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have sent on deposit 129164.50317452 Hirocoin on Mintpal v2 on balance 0
Jump to: