Pages:
Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 17. (Read 226849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
if he was arrested ,questioned and released,hes a free man

oviously they aint got enough to go on or the story was horseshit in the first place (most likely )

if he was charged his name would be in every raggedgy ass newspaper in the uk
as well as the national ones 

this is all smoke and mirrors while you guys have made off with millions of customers funds

WHAT you say?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I honestly don't really care what your own 'investigation' has come to. I mean, I'll be sat smiling in the corner when the announcement is made public in the next week or so.

Just a small piece of advice though. Usually, when someone lies or is acting as a shill, they have something to gain out of it. And I sure am gaining loads by telling people to report to action fraud Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

oviously they aint got enough to go on or the story was horseshit in the first place (most likely )

this is all smoke and mirrors while you guys have made off with millions of customers funds

or maybe he was questioned and released as part of a criminal investigation? IDK, why don't you contribute and go find out Smiley

What i'm saying is, as someone who lost to mintpal, an unknown amount, but doesn't have the time to look into it, this is setting precedent for other would be scammers.

I'm sure the guys involved in this one found inspiration in similar make shift "arrests", and FUD in news from previous scamers.

The research i've done led me to conclude it's all FUD infused shills. Then again, i'm just the one guy in here advising new readers of this thread to carefully investigate claims Especially by ops in this thread and anyone taking initiative to spread "positive" news on what still is a scam. Because these are the ones with most incentive in controlling the situation.

Also...Imagine the dude did make off with his millions at the time, liquidate, and now bought back the same amount of coins much cheaper. That's still millions in fiat worth he/they owe to investors. Returning coins AS is, in the amount that was held at the time is fraud in my book.

uh have it your way lol Smiley
o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes

or maybe he was questioned and released as part of a criminal investigation? IDK, why don't you contribute and go find out Smiley

What i'm saying is, as someone who lost to mintpal, an unknown amount, but doesn't have the time to look into it, this is setting precedent for other would be scammers.

I'm sure the guys involved in this one found inspiration in similar make shift "arrests", and FUD in news from previous scamers.

The research i've done led me to conclude it's all FUD infused shills. Then again, i'm just the one guy in here advising new readers of this thread to carefully investigate claims Especially by ops in this thread and anyone taking initiative to spread "positive" news on what still is a scam. Because these are the ones with most incentive in controlling the situation.

Also...Imagine the dude did make off with his millions at the time, liquidate, and now bought back the same amount of coins much cheaper. That's still millions in fiat worth he/they owe to investors. Returning coins AS is, in the amount that was held at the time is fraud in my book.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Who changed the title to kennedy arrested ?? i read uk news daily and theres no way they would miss a story like a huge bitcoin thief arrested
where is the proof of this ?
so far its all just bullshit ...............more smoke and mirrors people ........

I agree with you, but apparently you should trust this guy :

I don't even need to? Everyone knows my name, Seb Ferraro, I'm one of the easiest people to find online. I work/live in Northampton and at the bottom of the contact page for the liquidators, it shows they have an office in Northampton.

Not really hard is it.

I would encourage everyone who is owed money to contact the insolvency folks (the attorney-liquidators AND the insolvency-official interested in the behavior of MooPay Ltd.'s officers and directors) because it may be the only shot at recovering anything from Kennedy (in the U.S., when debtors file for bankruptcy, except for fraud, child support, student loans, etc. - all unsecured claims of creditors (which the customers would be) can be discharged.  In other words, if the criminal stuff doesn't pan out or isn't being pursued as one might think, then customers of Mintpal and moo are probably SOL w/o making a claim in the insolvency process because said claims are most likely unsecured (i.e., protected with collateral of Moo/Mintpal).

How utterly bizarre. Seeing as I was a previous Moolah employee and still have all documents on who gave what for PIE slices and Moofarm (mostly), I thought I'd get in touch and see if I could assist. It turns out I can see one of their satellite offices from my window, so I am planning to meet up with them and hand over what I can in an attempt to help out their investigation.

Can you provide proof of this

I don't know either of these guys, i have no clue nor ambition to search wtf northampton is

... however their language infers that i should... as far as i'm concerned, especially considering the circumstances they are shills.

i'm not attempting to prove something, we know moolah is guilty, on the run, and anyone affiliated with it responsible ATM, that they are captured and in custody is what is left to prove.

Anyone announcing positive unbacked news in this thread is shilling for mintpal, im afraid the timing leaves me expecting their team to come back with another huge scam very soon.

I consider proof information which is directly verifiable in trusted media, or official government websites. Sadly.

'Anyone announcing positive unbacked news in this thread is shilling for mintpal'

this has been going on for months, you should read the background before accusing people here of working for the other side!  Felt, Seb, Ferdous, Syscoin have been major contributors throughout and without people like them nothing would be being done at all.  

That gives them credibility in my book so if SysCoin or their lawyer says Green was arrested during a lengthy legal attempt we have been following them doing here for 3 months, and they say they can't give more details as UK law dictates, why should I not believe them? - it would hurt their credibility, potentially their legal case, and what would they have to gain?

Who changed the title to kennedy arrested ?? i read uk news daily and theres no way they would miss a story like a huge bitcoin thief arrested
so far its all just bullshit ...............more smoke and mirrors people ........

that was me.  It's going off what Syscoin said (half way down the page) http://syscoin.org/syscoin-update-focusing-on-blockmarket-and-platform/

IDK do people think I should change that? I don't mind.  Syscoin have been the most successful so far in pursuing Green it seems like so I'm ok to go with their word unless anyone has any reason to doubt it.

(also in the UK the police don't give out the info on who is arrested so no way to 'prove it' until Green's ugly mush is standing in a court room one day)
Seb,

Good on you for taking the initiative w/ Action Fraud and the liquidators.  Please share what you can after you talk w/ the liquidators - this is an interesting process to watch unfold.

I will let you know what I'm allowed to, as you all know information can be a little slow to surface here in the UK due to what is allowed to be released and what isn't!

I will ask a direct question of them as to what I'm allowed to say and paste the response I get.
o3u
Money comes, money goes

I agree with you, but apparently you should trust this guy :

I don't even need to? Everyone knows my name, Seb Ferraro, I'm one of the easiest people to find online. I work/live in Northampton and at the bottom of the contact page for the liquidators, it shows they have an office in Northampton.

Not really hard is it.

I would encourage everyone who is owed money to contact the insolvency folks (the attorney-liquidators AND the insolvency-official interested in the behavior of MooPay Ltd.'s officers and directors) because it may be the only shot at recovering anything from Kennedy (in the U.S., when debtors file for bankruptcy, except for fraud, child support, student loans, etc. - all unsecured claims of creditors (which the customers would be) can be discharged.  In other words, if the criminal stuff doesn't pan out or isn't being pursued as one might think, then customers of Mintpal and moo are probably SOL w/o making a claim in the insolvency process because said claims are most likely unsecured (i.e., protected with collateral of Moo/Mintpal).

How utterly bizarre. Seeing as I was a previous Moolah employee and still have all documents on who gave what for PIE slices and Moofarm (mostly), I thought I'd get in touch and see if I could assist. It turns out I can see one of their satellite offices from my window, so I am planning to meet up with them and hand over what I can in an attempt to help out their investigation.

I don't know either of these guys, i have no clue nor ambition to search wtf northampton is

... however their language infers that i should... as far as i'm concerned, especially considering the circumstances they are shills.

i'm not attempting to prove something, we know moolah is guilty, on the run, and anyone affiliated with it responsible ATM, that they are captured and in custody is what is left to prove.

Anyone announcing positive unbacked news in this thread is shilling for mintpal, im afraid the timing leaves me expecting their team to come back with another huge scam very soon.

I consider proof information which is directly verifiable in trusted media, or official government websites. Sadly.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
I didn't get whom we are supposed to contact regarding the lost funds(btc) on MintPal?

It's going to a liquidator so you could contact them: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10805787

Or check this for reaching the police who are dealing with it too: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10802987

Activity: 308
I didn't get whom we are supposed to contact regarding the lost funds(btc) on MintPal?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
UPDATE:
I have a lot of coin.
BTC : ~ 1BTC (still lost)
XMR: ~ 600 XMR (pay back)
UTC: ~ 8000 UTC (pay back)
DRK: ~ 40 DRK (pay back)
CINNI: ~ 2000 CINNI (pay back)
CAIx: ~ 800 Caix (pay back)
VTC: ~ 800 VTC (pay back)

Plz help me.
Thanks
Activity: 493
Merit: 518

Not really hard is it.

Seb,

Good on you for taking the initiative w/ Action Fraud and the liquidators.  Please share what you can after you talk w/ the liquidators - this is an interesting process to watch unfold.

Not really hard is it.
o3u
Money comes, money goes
I would encourage everyone who is owed money to contact the insolvency folks (the attorney-liquidators AND the insolvency-official interested in the behavior of MooPay Ltd.'s officers and directors) because it may be the only shot at recovering anything from Kennedy (in the U.S., when debtors file for bankruptcy, except for fraud, child support, student loans, etc. - all unsecured claims of creditors (which the customers would be) can be discharged.  In other words, if the criminal stuff doesn't pan out or isn't being pursued as one might think, then customers of Mintpal and moo are probably SOL w/o making a claim in the insolvency process because said claims are most likely unsecured (i.e., protected with collateral of Moo/Mintpal).

legendary
Activity: 984
I never got an E-Mail, though I was Mintpal and Moolah customer. I don`t remember my username for sure, but I have all the mails Mintpal sent me. Who should I contact? Thank you!

Edit: Ok, scrolled back a few pages. So basically only XMR stands a chance. I had DRK...
Activity: 493
Merit: 518
Is anyone keeping tabs on the legitimate/proven reports of Arrest/ money frozen and agencies notified?

I noticed some phone numbers on the latter threads as well as "conversations" had, but really, is that enough?

Sure the big losers might say they have been paid off, but these could be in on it as well, you can't trust anyone who pops out a run of the mill parallax website with a few facebook pictures in the contact page and claims to have "seen proof".

and for the scammer(s) it's all about raking in the thousands of small fish.

... Just saying, personally i'd have to dig deep to find out how much i lost (probably part of the scammers plan as well, they know not everyone keeps tabs on their coins), but it would be nice to see a structured, verifiable process in these cryptoscam take downs.

Would be good to info to share if anyone has it.  

I never used Moolah or Mintpal and so I can't speak to the status of any case from personal knowledge.  However, my recent posting is pretty much a copy of the email I received from the insolvency office in response to my inquiry about the case.  That's about all I can do at this point.  

Also, claims maid by creditors in the bankruptcy process (in the US) get paid out (IIRC) in the order that they were incurred, within priority categories.  Many people with wallets at Mintpal, holding on to losses from MooFarm, etc. - may have claims that predate some of the more active people going assisting law enforcement or pursuing Kennedy (may explain why nobody has shared the info I was able to obtain).  Again, my knowledge is limited to U.S. law, I have no knowledge about how different or similar U.S. Bankruptcy Code might be relative to the U.K.' insolvency law.  Good luck.  
Pages:
Jump to: