Pages:
Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 14. (Read 226849 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hello guys

Say please i can return my Cloakcoin, Blackcoin, Dogecoin ?

You have lost coin on Mintpal?!?
Maybe with an hard fork you can hope ( but I have a strong doubt about it) but probably no ...
Probably all coins are stolen.... I am sorry for your lose...

Yes mintpal ((

Wait for other reply maybe some one has a better information and can help you to recover the stolen coins.
Or maybe you can make a legal action against the admin of the site, in the first post of the thread you have all informations you need about his identity and his scam conduct....
I hope you have lost "peanuts..."
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hello guys

Maybe with an hard fork you can hope ( but I have a strong doubt about it) but probably no ...

Yes mintpal ((
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hello guys

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hello guys

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
I've heard some info that people are getting some altcoins recovered.
Mintpal's tweeter account says that they are sending e-mail, but I never got any e-mail from mintpal???

Who should I contact, or should i register some ware?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I registered here just for this: I still miss 72.000.000 mintcoins from Mintpal Sad
Anyone have info about chances?
Activity: 5
Is there any way to get my mintcoin back from mintpal, i have been absent from the forums for quite some time. Somebody contacted me a while back and i was able to get my karma coin back but any method for my mintcoin?
Activity: 493
Merit: 518
OK i'll go first...

Still missing 8 BTC.  Likely to be cold-stored on a rusty USB stick stuffed in the pocket of a bearded Ryan Kennedy sitting in a cave in Cambodia and down to his last pack of instant noodles, wondering how he can convert my BTC to USD to get the plastic surgery he desperately needs to not get knee-capped by the Russian mob, i hope.

He's too busy buying porches and working on Chelsea's car to be hanging out in Cambodia (screen captured from his FB profile today, but page has changed in last few days to eliminate some "car" transactions and deliveries):

https://imgur.com/a/RkBGe

Note how active Chelsea is on his profile.  

Also, his FB profile recently changed back to ryan kennedy from ryan vonduckington.  "Ducks" (either the word or pictures (e.g., rubber duckies, drawings, etc.) started appearing on various accounts during his getaway - possibly communicating w/ his crew to duck and cover.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004317376905

https://www.facebook.com/chelseaeleanorhopkins

https://www.facebook.com/retrofocusUK  (more cars; RK has "liked" a few posts on this page run by chelsea)

https://imgur.com/sf2OtDA (now he's in car and delivery business, but what is a "car"?  This is a screenshot of one his posts that has been scrubbed recently)

UPDATE: Since making this post, the visibility of RK's FB account has been limited to friends/certain users.  He's still lurking here (or posting under an alt account), shocker.

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Hi all

I want to update the OP with correct info on what's still missing...

Can we get a tally on what coins are still missing from this point?

The main ones I think are BTC, DRK, XMR, DOGE, but add yours in and I will add them up for a final tally.

Sorry if you didn't get coins back, I didn't either..  For those who did good for you.

cheers

Blocka

10000 DRK and 70 BTC still missing from Mintpal. Been a long time out of this thread, you can PM me if you want.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Lesson #1:

NEVER leave any funds on ANY exchange...

You are right generally, but my 8 BTC was only sent the same day to buy DRK with when the site was taken down instaneously with no warning.  

You have to 'leave funds on the exchange' in a buy order to buy coins with...or how to buy coins?

Ironic you were trying to buy scam coins on a scam exchange.  You must like scams and scams-within-scams scamception.

If you insist on buying some silly scam coin like DRK, do it p2p with a trusted escrow provider.  Or you could use shapeshift.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Everyone with a V1 balance should have received an email (at least twice).

Please PM me your Mintpal email, i'll forward to the right guy.

Others with V1 Fluttercoin balance here ?

I had coins on V1 mintpal and never recieved an email
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Hi all

The main ones I think are BTC, DRK, XMR, DOGE, but add yours in and I will add them up for a final tally.

Sorry if you didn't get coins back, I didn't either..  For those who did good for you.

cheers

Blocka
still missing 31500 black coins and 7.05 btc......
i wish i had gotten darkcoins/dashcoins with all my $ back then atleast i would have gotten it back by now =(
Activity: 15
Hi all

Sorry if you didn't get coins back, I didn't either..  For those who did good for you.

cheers

Blocka

Missing - 69 DRK.
Activity: 5
Hi all

Sorry if you didn't get coins back, I didn't either..  For those who did good for you.

cheers

Blocka

Still missing ~269 darkcoins.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Hi all

cheers

Blocka
still missing 31500 black coins and 7.05 btc......
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
OK i'll go first...

Still missing 8 BTC.  Likely to be cold-stored on a rusty USB stick stuffed in the pocket of a bearded Ryan Kennedy sitting in a cave in Cambodia and down to his last pack of instant noodles, wondering how he can convert my BTC to USD to get the plastic surgery he desperately needs to not get knee-capped by the Russian mob, i hope.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
People who lost their darkcoin's and still did not get their coins from Mintpal please check my messages in this thread.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Hi all

cheers

Blocka
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
lost 1066570.65595859 energy
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
This is just a reminder that I still hold those Darkcoin's, now that Mintpal website is down how people can get there money back or even prove they requested their BTC/ altcoin's and did not get what they owned.

I can prove to you I deposited darkcoins to mintpal and exchanged them to btc but could not get my btc out. Have screenshots and withdraw email requests and corresponence. Will you send me those darkcoins I deposited?
same i also have emails and screenshots... but i never had darkcoins on there just black coins and btc

I also got BTC I could not get out, what I have is Darkcoin's not BTC.

Like this one? I lost DRK. What am I supposed to do?
Pages:
Jump to: