Pages:
Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 13. (Read 226849 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 518
Apparently MintPal Limited is also in liquidation.  Syscoin folks haven't mentioned that.  Can't find any record of Ferd's action against Kennedy or MooPay (recall that said action was crowd-funded w/ 25 btc (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mintpal-vows-to-fight-former-moolah-ceo-in-court-843070), but no evidence of any such action has been provided to date).

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2313390/

Interestingly, Ferd is still partners w/ Chelsea: http://companycheck.co.uk/company/09143500/TORIHIKI-LTD/directors-secretaries

People have been saying for months ferdous fucked everyone Over and is as guilty as anyone else whether he sold the company to mystery thief or stole the funds himself

Either way he should be liable

Yep, have been following the whole time.  I still don't think we can say Ferd screwed over people with 100% certainty, but the lack of a record on this is interesting - I should have been more clear in saying that. 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Apparently MintPal Limited is also in liquidation.  Syscoin folks haven't mentioned that.  Can't find any record of Ferd's action against Kennedy or MooPay (recall that said action was crowd-funded w/ 25 btc (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mintpal-vows-to-fight-former-moolah-ceo-in-court-843070), but no evidence of any such action has been provided to date).

Interestingly, Ferd is still partners w/ Chelsea: http://companycheck.co.uk/company/09143500/TORIHIKI-LTD/directors-secretaries

People have been saying for months ferdous fucked everyone Over and is as guilty as anyone else whether he sold the company to mystery thief or stole the funds himself

Either way he should be liable
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Every week, some new guy comes here to tell us about his lost coins on mintpal...  A year has passed, where did you come from ?!
Yeah you're right I am from Romania and had no what so ever interest/mood to dig out and find what happend seriosly and just did it superficial, because I was tooo disgusted for losing my coins on cryptorush, coinmarket.io and mintpal. I have recoverd some coins from mintpal because the dev or new dev were very honest and loyal men. If you don't want to help then shut up, wasn't talking to you, if you do not want to use a bit of empathy that you may have left don't get involved and answer just to blow me off and show me my negative parts (or make me feel like an idiot for asking a question) because I already know them (Do you know yours? Or are you perfect?). So if you don't know the answer it's ok, but if you do what kind of man are you?
So someone with a little compasion or goodwill can answer me please?

My post was directed to you personally, I was just saying that a year has passed and it's weird to still see people asking this after a long time..  don't take it so hard.
I lost some coins on mintpal as well, but was able to withdraw most of them when all this mess began.
Yeah you're right, I overreacted. Sorry about that! I guess then it's a lost cause for me to try to get any coins back.. Oh well lose some win some.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Every week, some new guy comes here to tell us about his lost coins on mintpal...  A year has passed, where did you come from ?!
Yeah you're right I am from Romania and had no what so ever interest/mood to dig out and find what happend seriosly and just did it superficial, because I was tooo disgusted for losing my coins on cryptorush, coinmarket.io and mintpal. I have recoverd some coins from mintpal because the dev or new dev were very honest and loyal men. If you don't want to help then shut up, wasn't talking to you, if you do not want to use a bit of empathy that you may have left don't get involved and answer just to blow me off and show me my negative parts (or make me feel like an idiot for asking a question) because I already know them (Do you know yours? Or are you perfect?). So if you don't know the answer it's ok, but if you do what kind of man are you?

My post was directed to you personally, I was just saying that a year has passed and it's weird to still see people asking this after a long time..  don't take it so hard.
I lost some coins on mintpal as well, but was able to withdraw most of them when all this mess began.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
People who lost their darkcoin's and still did not get their coins from Mintpal please check my messages in this thread.

I messaged you as well.  Cry
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
People who lost their darkcoin's and still did not get their coins from Mintpal please check my messages in this thread.

Messaged you also sir  Smiley
Activity: 176
Messaged you
Thank you!  So..I guess no recovery of coins... or have I misunderstud?

Not sure, I'm just a market watcher. If I had lost money on this exchange, I would want to determine if it made sense for me to submit a claim to the liquidators.  If it did, I would then need to know the format for submitting those claims and whether there's any strategy associated with drafting the submission (i.e., are certain claims not entitled to bankruptcy protection, etc.).
Thank you!  So..I guess no recovery of coins... or have I misunderstud?

Every week, some new guy comes here to tell us about his lost coins on mintpal...  A year has passed, where did you come from ?!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I have some lost coins on mintpal but don't remeber how many and all of the coins the UTC i know for sure any hope of getting those back?
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
This is just a reminder that I still hold those Darkcoin's, now that Mintpal website is down how people can get there money back or even prove they requested their BTC/ altcoin's and did not get what they owned.

I can prove to you I deposited darkcoins to mintpal and exchanged them to btc but could not get my btc out. Have screenshots and withdraw email requests and corresponence. Will you send me those darkcoins I deposited?
same i also have emails and screenshots... but i never had darkcoins on there just black coins and btc

I also got BTC I could not get out, what I have is Darkcoin's not BTC.

Like this one? I lost DRK. What am I supposed to do?

Bump.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
i messaged you bud =/

I replied to you days ago.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Everyone with a V1 balance should have received an email (at least twice).

Please PM me your Mintpal email, i'll forward to the right guy.

Others with V1 Fluttercoin balance here ?

I had coins on V1 mintpal and never recieved an email
+1
What can i do?
I need my BTC :/
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i messaged you bud =/
Activity: 476
Based on his recent activities, it shouldn't be a problem for Ryan to give back my measly 0.7 btc.  Could use it this month(even though it's worth way less now), but definitely glad I didn't lose more than that.  I hope those of you that lost lots of btc get at least some of it back.
Pages:
Jump to: