Pages:
Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 12. (Read 226849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Any news?
Somebody could help us?

I can tell you the Syscoin team has not stopped in their pursuit of the coins which were stolen from our team (750BTC). While our case is independent of the Mintpal investigation we have worked with Mintpal employees who watched their platform burn at the hands of Alex Green (real name: Ryan Kennedy) to try and see him held responsible for his utter scamming and lies.

The case is ongoing (been over a year now- we have not stopped) and Ryan is basically a vagrant now from the information we're aware of (living homeless). We are continuing to pursue him and will update the community when we have something more we can share. We know assets were seized by police and there is still an ongoing investigation. We do not know what will happen to seized assets or on what timelines but we will continue to see this through so long as our finances permit.

Ideally we'd get some compensation and Ryan would be thrown in prison. Even though this doesn't mean everyone who was screwed will get their coins back, hopefully at the very least we'll be able to know Ryan is getting what he rightly deserves (imo he needs hard time in prison and he should be required to pay restitution for the rest of his life). More to follow as we have news.

Sidenote to those contacting coin-devs looking for help: Being a dev myself (SYScoin) I can tell you they can't help. Ryan controlled the servers with the coins, and either transferred your funds to his personal holdings or left the servers to die / have their data (wallets included) wiped. Ryan was the ONLY person within the Moolah organization that had access to the funds.  Undecided
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Any news?
Somebody could help us?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello,

I purchased some dark coins through Mintpal last year. I was trying to login to my account only to find out it's out of business?

Can anyone tell me how I can recover my 100 dark coins. I contacted DASH but no reply.

Thanks
Activity: 1
I, like many others here, just stumbled upon this thread. I lost a total of 1,419.204 DRK from Mintpal when Alex Green (or whomever) ran off with our coins. I searched for a way to reclaim my lost coins for several weeks, but gave up my search many months ago as there was no hint of any type of resolution being offered.

If you have any information that might help me, please send me a message via this forum. I greatly appreciate your assistance and I wish you all the best of luck in retrieving your stolen coins!

Regards,
Brandon A.
Activity: 15
Hello, I've missed something about dark coin? I also lost ~ 69 coins in MintPal. Is there a option to bring them back?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Hi there - just came across this thread. Thanks to everyone trying to help those get their alts back that MintPal "lost". I never received any emails, but did have a bunch of NAUT, which are now actually worth something  Angry  If anyone that could help could send me a PM, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!  The next thing is there are ~14,000 Darkcoins (Dash now) going to be returned thanks to the integrity of BagHolder010 in organizing this after he received them from Mintpal from an error (aka Alex Green trying to cover his tracks with his fake 'bug').  

Thanks to BagHolder010 for organizing the return of darkcoins / dash
Ah well Xc was worthless now anyways RIP other anon coin Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
I just felt a disturbance in the force...

Ironically, on a thread ousting a fraudster, we have another ousted fraudster posting here, Monero dev Smooth's wingman and Hashfast scammer, Eduardo de Castro...https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icebreaker-hashfast-employee-381687

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

By the way, I have currently started another investigation of someone who I suspect of being a scammer...not to Alex Green's level by any means (he's not that smart) - but he is like Alex Green in that he is an extremely shady character who is never telling the truth and generally repugnant to have any kind of conversation with, and he is pushing various competing altcoin projects posing as a "core dev", not to mention spamming his competitors threads with abusive posts with his buddy Icebreaker to try to destroy the conversation, whilst neglecting his own coins/communities.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmraeon-developer-smooth-investigation-1151565

cool story

lol u mad bro?   Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Hi there - just came across this thread. Thanks to everyone trying to help those get their alts back that MintPal "lost". I never received any emails, but did have a bunch of NAUT, which are now actually worth something  Angry  If anyone that could help could send me a PM, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!  The next thing is there are ~14,000 Darkcoins (Dash now) going to be returned thanks to the integrity of BagHolder010 in organizing this after he received them from Mintpal from an error (aka Alex Green trying to cover his tracks with his fake 'bug').  

By the way, I have currently started another investigation of someone who I suspect of being a scammer...not to Alex Green's level by any means (he's not that smart) - but he is like Alex Green in that he is an extremely shady character who is never telling the truth and generally repugnant to have any kind of conversation with, and he is pushing various competing altcoin projects posing as a "core dev", not to mention spamming his competitors threads with abusive posts with his buddy Icebreaker to try to destroy the conversation, whilst neglecting his own coins/communities.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmraeon-developer-smooth-investigation-1151565
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
People who lost their darkcoin's and still did not get their coins from Mintpal please check my messages in this thread.

Hi, sent you pm.
Activity: 111
I still lost some coin.
BTC : ~ 2 BTC(~ 1 BTC on my orders)
UTC: ~ 10k
Plz help me.
My email: [email protected].
Thanks!
Activity: 65
Hi there - just came across this thread. Thanks to everyone trying to help those get their alts back that MintPal "lost". I never received any emails, but did have a bunch of NAUT, which are now actually worth something  Angry  If anyone that could help could send me a PM, i'd really appreciate it.
Activity: 59
I am not sure if I qualify, but I am missing approximately 32,000 RieCoin from mintpal.  Today I logged on after 6-8 months and the website was closed or missing. I googled around and it lead me back to this form.
How if even possible to recover my riecoin?
Activity: 167
Right, so he took a few of my coins as well. You think now that he's arrested I can claim them back ?
Activity: 9
PM'd you. Thanks!
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
I've sent messages to those who Pm'ed me please reply back to me before the time deadline.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
People who lost their darkcoin's and still did not get their coins from Mintpal please check my messages in this thread.

Message recieved responded and awaiting confirmation

I can confirm that I received you're email, i'll get back to those who email me within the time limit I mentioned.
legendary

Message recieved responded and awaiting confirmation
legendary
Every week, some new guy comes here to tell us about his lost coins on mintpal...  A year has passed, where did you come from ?!

Ha-ha some people didn't check the thread although since Mintpal the site has been down a while kind of a pain trying to find an old screencap to show what the balances were.
It even got a name change but darkcoin will always be darkcoin to me Smiley
Activity: 13
I had about ~16k BlackCoins

I don't know if i'll see them again :/

That really is a lot of money to me.
Pages:
Jump to: