Pages:
Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 3. (Read 226849 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I left 1000 XMR in Mintpal and didn't withdraw them. As the ticket says, XMR wallet is not stolen and Ferdous Bhai keeps it. So I mailed to Ferdous for withdrawing the XMR belongs to me. But no response. So i @ferdousbhai in twitter,he replied that he sold all the left coins paid for investigation and legal costs. It's unbelievable. Who gave him the right to do that? Did he really sell the left coins with belongs to ours? So I asked him to provide the sell details including exchange platform and sell records. But he couldn't provide them and just say sorry. Is he also a shameless cheater ?  Angry
Activity: 1
You can write to [email protected] or  [email protected] and make sure they send the legal form for proof for you to fill out, and then send them all the evidence you have. Screenshots, passwords, old emails from Mintpal/Moolah, username, 2fa, etc.

You can also fill out this survey so they can get a better picture of how much was stolen vs returned

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GSBZJP
I had approx. 6,500 VRC on Moolah.io before it “closed”.

Who do I need to contact in the UK police to try to have the coins returned?

Thanks.
Hi all.

I had around 1 BTC in Zeitcoin  at that time and I found this in my e-mail.
So most probably my Zeitcoins were not stolen but simply delisted as I didn't pull them to the wallet at that time. Is there any way to found them or retrieve them despite their message below?

Many thanks for your ideas.

Hi,

You are being sent this email as you currently hold a balance in either Heavycoin (HVC), Spaincoin (SPA), Zeitcoin (ZEIT) or Zimstake (ZS).

We recently announced that the markets for the coins mentioned above would be closed on Sunday 10th August 2014. This means that those coins will no longer be listed on MintPal, as a result you are required to withdraw your remaining balance to your own wallet.

Once the markets are closed, we will be cancelling all market orders and returning all balances, at this stage our wallet will remain operational to facilitate withdrawals of the coins for at least two weeks until 24th August 2014. After this time it may no longer be possible to withdraw your coins from the exchange.

Regards,
MintPal
Activity: 3
Hi

I had some 3000 Aur about 2 btc invested

is a return ever possible

good luck everyone

AUC6ghdTEjkkDg7Z1kXdpLR2v7N1pTXxep some lead
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
i lost because of my own ignorance (+ host of health and family issues) by not downloading SYS private key/ wallet during presale organized by Moolah.io, when I finally found out that I have received e-mail with link to private key/ wallet Moolah.io website was down and I was unable to get my coins ;-(
hate to admit it but have been a victim of this as well and lost

302.40502831 DRKCOIN
92,000.00000000 GRS

I have the deposit address that I've use for both.

Have a coinbase to prove i Transfer 5.24 BTC to this exchange.

Please let me know how I can retrieve this. I've already filled up the complaint form just hoping if anyone ever really got theirs back.

any news?

how to restore coins?
Activity: 2
I don't think I am getting my Karma or BTC. I did receive my other holdings though a couple days back.

@johnprimer

where from? How did you get your coins?
Just requested a withdrawal of 3000+ darkcoin.

They are displaying a TX ID that I don't see in the blockchain explorer.

I'll update this post when I receive the coins.

SCAM. You have not requested anything (there is no place to request anything) nor will you receive anything. You are also posting from multiple accounts on this thread.

Can you PM the info for filing for lost coins?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

SCAM. You have not requested anything (there is no place to request anything) nor will you receive anything. You are also posting from multiple accounts on this thread.
@riils I'd like the details also please.  Grin
Activity: 85
I don't think I am getting my Karma or BTC. I did receive my other holdings though a couple days back.
Activity: 94

Activity: 3
Hi All,

Is there any way to check whether I might have had funds at MintPal?
I was trading a couple of alt coins on MintPal back in April 2014 and haven't really done anything crypto until a couple of weeks ago.
I honestly don't remember if I left coins there or not. Though I've been able to recover an account on another exchange and found my coins still there.

I've been reading a bit of this thread and it sounds like there's a claims process but I would need to know what I had in balance?
Or do I just hope me-from-the-past was smart enough to consolidate all my holdings before purging crypto from memory?

Thanks
Hi all,

Was looking into retrieving my moolah DASH (darkcoin) balance back in July and forgot about it. Since checking the value now (and being hopeful to get anything back at all) I want to proceed with anything that may get some of it back.

I have emails to and from Moolah/Mintpal and I some other info which I am hoping will suffice.

Could someone PM me with any useful links / information? Would be greatly appreciated!
What's the procedure at this point for lost XMR?
Cheers in advance

Anybody have any info on the settlement/arbitration process? Our coins shouldn't be too hard to find...
What's the procedure at this point for lost XMR?
Cheers in advance
Hey guys,
does anyone know how can i report the lost coin in mintpal?
should i fill a form or send a report to some where or some one?
as a proof, i have the wallet.dat, which i did the transaction to mintpal from it, is that enough?
thanks in advance

can someone please gives me some information over this?

PM'ed.

@riils Could you please PM me the details too, thanks.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I also lost out coins to the debacle with the Mintpal exchange so I pretty much have no coins now :/

Please feel free to donate to get me back up and running, anything is appreciated.

MZkd6keTCDfH4gmYwdZvQJYtnLe83R3 - Mintcoin

DNNEuuRWs3pjyAxhinKzJveZaJSD8Zx - Dogecoin

12nT8jrjRUwbvhHGAho4FmYwXW7u45E - Bitcoin

Thanks  Smiley

Finchy

SCAM!!!! Cyberbegging and scam. Really makes me sick. Reported to mod. Please delete cyberbegging/lies from this serious post with serious victims, some of which have lost 7 figures.
Pages:
Jump to: