Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 6. (Read 11472 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:16:24 PM
I see no reason now to participate in the drops, you only do a favor to those who are satisfied with them and very rarely get something. If you already want to get tokens - then look for and participate in bounty campaigns, there you will have more chances.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 20, 2018, 01:14:58 PM
I can tell, 2017 was the best year for cryptocurrency and hunters.
but this year is a big fall for the community as many cryptos are just a lie or a scam.
2017 is full of benefit and profit. 2018 is full of disaster. 70 percent or more was a scam.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 20, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
Don't waste your time, guys. Last year I have participated in about all the airdrops that had announcement on media. As a result it was just a wasting of time and now I am receiving spam on email and some sort of scam messages with malicious links.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
Concurred on this announcement this is the reason I do left as of now on airdrop matters since they are not worth to misuse of my opportunity. When we do look at airdrops back in the past those are the great days which a large portion of them do truly give enormous measures of coins and do have ability to have an incentive after its being circulated which we can ready to profit on those occasions however on now they are getting to be strict. Necessities fix yet the prizes have been diminished but winding up on recieving a crap coin that doesnt have esteem later on.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 20, 2018, 01:07:34 PM
It is difficult to find any airdrop that can fetch good money despite so many airdrop offers by different projects. I think it is better to participate in bounty than depending on airdrop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 01:01:00 PM
I am agree with it but sometimes i get good tokens out of airdrops and that will be of good value. So many of them are scam but some of them are promising also.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 20, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
Yes, most of them drop garbage. I don't even know what percentage of airdrops is good and how to tell which is which before expecting any tokens. It’s a shame that the market participants abuse a good idea and turn in into trash.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
People should follow security before doing Airdrop. Don't share private keys no matter how good a Airdrop is and don't send funds for Airdrop (it's possibly a scam) no matter how small it is.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 01:28:44 AM
It seems to me not so much for contributing and you can see many airdrop token does not have a value and a scam. I've long abandoned airdrop and now my focus is to follow a bounty campaign. By following the campaign result greater bounty. And I was very lucky to survive continued to follow a bounty campaign.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 01:24:58 AM
Yes it is. A year ago, 3-4 airdrop, out of 10, could bring $ 100 (average). Now well if 2-3 out of 100, will bring 50=60 dollars, it is very rare to find airdrop, which bring $ 100+.
Activity: 196
September 20, 2018, 01:19:30 AM
I additionally concur that the airdrop these days is turning into a lie however there are some genuine coins yet their dump one so I favor for you to go in the bounty to get a larger number of benefits than looking out for the airdrop know since it is all the more better to buckle down your benefits
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 12:25:23 AM
More and more is a scam and people just do not learn from it.
Seriously, all they have to do is just a simple act of doing research. Just click on the project's website, having some minutes looking over the design, the team members. And another couple of minutes skimming the white paper.
I would say doing this 90% of the time we can all avoid being scammed by an airdrop.
Activity: 154
September 20, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

i thought airdrop just register then can get free coin?
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
September 19, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
actually I see this condition is already long enough. I began to realize that these airdrops are increasingly ineffective. many project scam, and the result is also not much. just a waste of time.
Activity: 215
September 19, 2018, 11:52:33 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 11:05:48 PM
Same with bounty campaigns, they take advantage with this trend in crypto to scam other people. Both participants and ICO projects do scamming, some participants join bounties and airdrops in multiple accounts to increase their rewards.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 10:50:12 PM
Don't believe in all airdrops because it is impossible to make money for little effort, so always stay away from airdrops and start working on the bounty campaign, it might help you to make more coins in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 19, 2018, 10:41:22 PM
already since a few months ago, I feel that this has indeed airdrops are not effective. even I feel that this is a airdrops quite a waste of time. the results are also very small.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

During the last months I tried to sign up in several airdrops, but I realized that most of them were projects without solid bases and never ended up in really valuable coins or with innovative ideas. I think that out of a total of 50 airdrops in which I registered, I received about 30 in my wallet and of them only two reached a certain value in the market, so I think the security risks involved in sharing your information when you sign up in these airdrops are not worth it compared to the profit potential they offer you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 19, 2018, 11:51:30 AM
I think it is necessary to choose a good company for AirDrop and then you can make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: