Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 17. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
I believe that you should not waste your time on participating in airdrops, and it's better to spend this time on participating in bounty programs, it's safer and better.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
August 19, 2018, 12:46:25 PM
At present, even from investing, when they release a token to exchange, you do not make a profit, and even more from the airdrops. Wrong efforts.

What you are telling is true, today all ICO are starting correct but as soon as the ICO finishes they start to delay the listing of coin to any good exchange and when the delay takes too long time the value of the project dies and when it get listed after long delay the price immediately dies and ICO investors are also loosing their investment as the price they are not getting high. So Airdrop is totally useless and just a spamming of the project is only done.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
At present, even from investing, when they release a token to exchange, you do not make a profit, and even more from the airdrops. Wrong efforts.
Activity: 253
August 19, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
The moment of luck is very important here. Now is a very difficult time to earn on cryptocurrency, but even now it may happen that your tokens will make X100 after listing on some of the big exchanges, or the development team will choose the right marketing course of the project.
You are kidding. I have never seen such an airdrop altcoins rise X100 after listing this year, conversely, 90% of airdrop coins plunged immediately after listing.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:35:59 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Some of airdrop are called crazy. Why crazy?  It's an ambition to raise! 
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
The moment of luck is very important here. Now is a very difficult time to earn on cryptocurrency, but even now it may happen that your tokens will make X100 after listing on some of the big exchanges, or the development team will choose the right marketing course of the project.
Activity: 89
August 19, 2018, 12:00:48 PM
I concur that numerous airdrops are waste that exclusive stops up your email. In any case, you can not place across the board line. Obviously, encouraging activities don't give out coins for nothing, however there are exemptions. As of late I found in my wallet no name coin, I got it for nothing. It has become in particular. I can offer it for 70 bucks. In this way, I am not against airdrops.
copper member
Activity: 164
August 19, 2018, 11:58:32 AM
Most airdrops are lies and scams but not all.
I agree with you because there are so many airdrops nowadays, you see airdrops everywhere. So definitely there will be more of lies.
Activity: 390
August 19, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

airdop is used for scammer to collect your personal data like an email, facebook, twitter, telegram account for sending you another scam site or project.
the important data for their is a email and using it for send mail spam to people
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
August 19, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
Airdrops which are given for marketing campaign are coming with value that we can not exchange into other and more popular cryptocurrencies on exchanges.
Airdrops which are given for holding one of the popular cryptocurrencies are so much better. For example, Ontology airdrop for NEO holders.
Activity: 344
August 19, 2018, 11:45:53 AM
The tokens given to you by airdrops may be worth less than $0.50, but you are asked to join their telegram group, tweeting their tweets, helping them promote, think about it, it's not worth it.
Activity: 27
August 19, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
I think people should just forget about airdrops and concentrate more on bounty because nothing like good airdrops again developers will only send you 20 or 30 of the few that are real
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
I want to agree with you. Majority of the airdrops are nothing but trash with nothing tangible to obtain from them. In fact some airdrops give tokens that are not valuable in the market. Most of the tokens sometimes from airdrops may not even be listed at all. If the tokens from airdrops even get listed, the price can be so ridiculous that when sold, no good profit from them. Sometimes also, the tokens of airdrop may not even be paid to the airdrop participants. As far as I am concerned, I don't get encouraged participating in airdrop. I rather prefer to participate in bounty campaign.
Activity: 33
August 19, 2018, 11:24:45 AM
Do not believe in any airdrops , there is a little percentage where you can have an airdrop to have a great future . I participated in almost all airdrops but few of them are have the good value to be traded. All airdrop good for beginners. They can learn to use the wallet and stock exchanges from this but 90% of them  are scam. but some of them are real  good money.  Cool
Activity: 115
August 19, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
Yes, be carefull before join airdrops. They want scam info from you like email list, identity documents, fake myetherwallet to scam your money, etc ... Check telegram, website, bitcointalk first. Goodluck !
Activity: 314
August 19, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
Yes, more and more airdrops are lies, because many airdrops are frauds, and such coins have never been listed. So don't waste your time filling it up and concentrating on bounty.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 11:15:41 AM
yes, since the year started all of the airdrop that i participated are mostly scam. after how many times i registered airdrop, ill stop participating any kind of airdrops listed on these Forum.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 19, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
Frankly speaking, I do not even pay attention to airdrops, because since the beginning of 2018 I have not found a single one that bring income, despite the fact that I participated in dozens of them .....

Try my airdrop faucet and you will with certitude get income...
No need to participate in dozens...participate where you are sure to get income...
No excuse now...now you know...(lol)
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
August 19, 2018, 09:21:53 AM
Frankly speaking, I do not even pay attention to airdrops, because since the beginning of 2018 I have not found a single one that bring income, despite the fact that I participated in dozens of them .....
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 09:13:00 AM
Should you participate or not because you think airdrop is a lie wouldn't change a thing about it.  Airdrop in my own undetstanding is designed to keep the coins and making their coin value stable. While holding it is as if it created a demand. And while the coin value dropped is very small such that when exchanged will only result to a loss due to transaction fees. So for me it is never profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: