Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 19. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:35:54 AM
Beginners are the ones who are joining these airdrops simply like spigots and cloud minings,i figure we as a whole experienced joining free airdrops when we are novice dont stress they will understand that its only a misuse of their chance.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
August 14, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

The only way to earn with participation in airdrops is to attract a large number of referrals. To do this, you need high activity in social networks and blogs, as well as knowledge of how to write literate, attractive messages. If you can do all this, it's better to participate in bounty campaigns. You will earn more, with spend less time.
Activity: 107
August 14, 2018, 07:49:44 PM
You can choose a decent airdrop and you will get your earned tokens .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
yes now a days some of airdrops are scam that's why I never join any airdrops now because they want to steal you information or your account but if you want to join any airdrops I suggest to do some research about that airdrops for your to not regret after joining them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:31:29 PM
As I see it, some coin drops may come out to be sucessful though making a sufficient benefit from airdrops can become a mostly unworkable exercise for most users.
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
Airdrop recently pay very little, because a lot of people who join them, and the more people the less profit.)
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 14, 2018, 04:01:35 PM
I have long ceased to participate in airdrops. Benefits from them absolutely no, and your personal information is then used as they want.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
August 14, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
The closer the bottom of the crypto market, the more useless coins appear. These are attempts to earn according to the old rules. This is not enough for anyone - empty coins in a falling market are not even needed for nothing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
August 14, 2018, 03:39:00 PM
It is normal that airdrops and bounty campaigns are not profitable in the bear market. Who wants to give us free money when everyone is loosing? Big whales do not care about us  Cheesy Cool.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 03:37:44 PM
Honestly you have just nail this.
You are on point most of this so called airdrops are scam, they worth nothing because most of them worth less than 2$.
Activity: 131
August 14, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
I have actually made some fortune from airdrop but it was quite a huge task as there are so many fraudulent ones, again I think this bear market is affecting a lot of them as must ICO based airdrops don't get to sell out before launch
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 03:23:19 PM
I also do not like these airdrops, I was disappointed in them. And in general, I do not participate yet, in the future we will see.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 14, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
Yap absolutely , Most of airdrops are just only for taking telegram members to telegram groups. There are some Airdrops that asking KYC also. Airdrops does't only waste our time and also stealing our information.
Activity: 86
August 14, 2018, 03:13:23 PM
I agree with the author. I participated in a variety of airdrops. For the whole year I had only two really worthy projects. The rest or scammers, or paid very little. Two projects per year are very poor statistics.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 14, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
not only a lie, some scam project is doing an airdrop with no ICO to promote their scam token and then selling them on market to get money. i don't even understand why people buying this kind of token.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
August 14, 2018, 03:03:30 PM
Senior say it again, you get notification here and there thinking that you are likely to earn something small only to find out that it was like a prank than a real deal.
Activity: 89
August 14, 2018, 02:59:26 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I agree with you that some of the airdrops are lie, I think we have to be selective in choosing them if we want to participate there, if we are not selective then it will only waste time because you will get an airdrop scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
True, Hate airdrops because of the Scam tokens, Some airdrops are not Scam but they are giving a small number of tokens because of the lot of participants. It's better to do bounties rather than airdrops.
Activity: 179
August 14, 2018, 02:50:22 PM
yeah most of the airdrops are useless but  not all . there are some few airdrops which have a good value. airdrops have easy tasks so we can do more airdrops and that will increase the possibility of the finding a good airdrop
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 10:18:03 AM
How exactly did they deceive you? Can you give an example? I was deceived only by the fact that they created a channel in a telegram, recruited participants for airdrop, and then changed the name and did the airdrops aggregator.
Pages:
Jump to: