Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 41. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 01, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
exactly look at most of the airdrop project now, kinda scammy at least for me
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 01:04:01 PM
Yeah you have to be careful what airdrop programs you join - sometimes they lead to nothing at all but who knows, sometimes they do work out... Be wary about giving away your identity details though if they ask for them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
July 01, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
Yes, we can see the tendence of bad quality projects this year. Airdrops didnt bring me anything at all. However, bounties are still good.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
This is true, more and more airdrops are scams. You may consider joining bounty campaigns, it is the most reliable source of income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
Yes indeed i do feel the same that the airdrop are becoming more lie and lie and also it is good to go hunt bounty than airdrop because it is hard to find good one at the moment and the profits is very low
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
July 01, 2018, 12:33:44 PM
I used to follow the Airdrop campaign and it did not work. finally I decided to stay away from Airdrop because I think it's just a waste of time because more Airdrop scam on appeal that pay
Activity: 120
July 01, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
More and more scammers are going down here and beating us. It's really unpleasant that most of airdrop doesn't have quality and being scammers.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

to me, almost every airdrop is a lie.
not every single one, but most of them
specially when they just need you to sign the form, just want to take your information no more.
totally, airdrop is a waste of time, I agree.
Activity: 459
July 01, 2018, 11:06:59 AM
90% of the airdrops are deceptive, but since the process of completing the airdrop is very simple and fast, I will still do some airdrop projects in my spare time! Even if it is gambling, I am willing to try it!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:05:32 AM
Yeah right. Even though that the possibility of an airdrop to be successful is small, I cannot simply ignore the fact that it could be good. They give for free but some are really scamming people, sending mails that a user must do something and give the private key and some cases, they  will make an airdrop but will not give anything. We just have to be more observant to avoid loss. Read whitepapers and check their social media to be sure.
Activity: 415
July 01, 2018, 11:03:01 AM
actually, there is some airdrop which even gives us a fair profit, but now most airdrop ends with a scam. but despite some lucrative airdrops, but I have never been interested in participating in airdrop, and I am also more interested in bounty than airdrop
The airdrops that can give us a fair profit are very few. Last year they were very common, but this year you can't find any valuable airdrops, and most of them may not pay you any coins. They just lie to you to do free promotion.
This is an area full of scam. Now it's time to leave it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
actually, there is some airdrop which even gives us a fair profit, but now most airdrop ends with a scam. but despite some lucrative airdrops, but I have never been interested in participating in airdrop, and I am also more interested in bounty than airdrop
Activity: 57
July 01, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
Yes because there are more and more scammers to scammed the community members. The more the project campaigns are the more scammers will come.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
Yes, to a great regret it concerns not only airdrops now in the market there is a similar situation when more and more scam projects, it is no longer hidden statistics, why people are trying to get more from us? Because the market is not something that is not clear to them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 10:46:50 AM
Yes most of them are taking our personal information for they own, maybe they gonna sell them. Be aware of this, better to join airdrops which the coins are already listed in the market.
Activity: 119
July 01, 2018, 10:41:30 AM
The time that people spend on airdrop, you can spend on other areas with greater benefit and the choice of airdrop easier if you for example do bounty
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
July 01, 2018, 10:39:19 AM
That's why I don't participate in airdrop because most of them are scam and waste of time. I think only 5% of all airdrops are in a good payment, it is only on your luck what will airdrop will have a good value but sometimes it only pumps in days never go back again. Well for me, it is hard to trust airdrop because its a waste of time and it has a low value in the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 01, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

There are this kinds of cases and you can't deny it, many have experienced this kind of struggle but never lose hope, just continue doing your thing and you will see that it is all worth it at the end.
Couldn't agree more but I guess it's up to you if you will gonna let scammers and liars controll you and your money. Do your decisions wisely don't be so gullible when it comes to your money. Money is a money and its painful if you'll lose it just because of all the liars around that airdrop world. So you must be wise enough
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 01, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

There are this kinds of cases and you can't deny it, many have experienced this kind of struggle but never lose hope, just continue doing your thing and you will see that it is all worth it at the end.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
Absolutely, airdrops by now are all lie's and also you some of them are scam. They need you to send fee to be eligible to airdrop but they don't really give and also they are abandoning there project. I signed airdrops from now but i only signed if i see that those project are in complete details.
Pages:
Jump to: