Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 43. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:53:36 AM
Airdrops - it's just a way to collect people's addresses, then to send them advertising to e-mail. Attackers can also try to crack the purse specified by you. I do not consider airdrops as a way to earn coins.
Activity: 97
June 23, 2018, 05:02:40 AM
I agree with those opinion, that most airdrop on this moment are Scam, but to participate in them you have not will take much time and forces, so I think that engage airdrop companies can be, especially shiny new.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
June 22, 2018, 07:39:10 PM
Don't expect too much on airdrops because some of it really don't have value in the market.It is just a way to introduce their new project in the bitcoin community.Because before they start to launched it in the forum,they do airdrops first to determined how many are interested on it.And also to know the comments or  feedbacks of the possible investors.
it is because, some airdrop now are just fake. Some are just collecting donation. Some have value but will later turn into scam

Not all airdrops are waste of time and no value or scam, some airdrop is valuable. i still remember that i got 1,000 BLUE tokens before which have a value of more than 1,000 USD now and keep on rising, i did get 10,000,000 tokens from EXRN token that valued more than 1,600 USD for all of that 10 million token when i sell it. Airdrop is not a waste of time as it is free token and have the potential to have great value in the future. AIRDROP are like dreams, they are free so dream higher as long as you can, same as on AIRDROP, get it while the token is free. better to waste time than be sorry.
Activity: 156
June 22, 2018, 12:16:33 PM
In my own expirience, I can say that participating in  airdrops just wastes your time and energy. More and more airdrops are just scams and even if the project is successful, they seldom give you payment. If you still have faith in airdrops, my advice would be to create another wallet for airdrop campaigne at least to protect yourself.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
I also ran into this problem. And I really do not like it. In the airdrops one could get very good coins several months ago. But now it's garbage, not coins.
Activity: 33
June 22, 2018, 04:05:20 AM
I agree with you that most of them don't have any quality.  So i decide to give up on airdrop and just focused to bounty campiagn, take time sure but that worth to do than fill the form for worthless aridrop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
LOL, from the beginning I was not so interested in airdrop. I see the income from airdrop is not much. Plus, now many airdrop are lying. Then I became more distant with airdrop.
Activity: 76
June 22, 2018, 03:39:23 AM
I agree, now airdrop a lot with fraud, data theft, and form lying. But there is to be remembered not all airdrop is a scam, there are some may pay a lot, so be careful to fill the airdrop form, just tired it when filling the blank airdrop form.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 05:51:50 PM
Thank you for the warning. But I think there are seldom airdrops that have very nice payments. So I think we should give chance to other airdrops by luck.

Can you expect anything else from what is given away for free. Most of it will be complete shit. It would be strange if it was the other way around.
Activity: 63
June 21, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
Thank you for the warning. But I think there are seldom airdrops that have very nice payments. So I think we should give chance to other airdrops by luck.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
Nowadays, as time passes by many airdrops is not a legit as it takes much more time, hoping that you can have some of it. As I remember during I was a new here in the crypto currency community, trying to fill up many forms wishing to have some airdrops from different ICO project that have been started as they want to be know giving some airdrops.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:00:13 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes i agree for that because thw other aidrop lie you waist time to register and follow the whitepaper and roadmap for the holder of airdrop will getting more and the participants didn't gave And its outcome is scam.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 08:52:26 AM
In as much as I do not do airdrops and I agree with your point, I still think you should not discourage others about it as many may want to join because out of these many lies, there are still a very small amount of good airdrops that are not scam. Although, they do not pay high rewards, but they still do.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 08:49:18 AM
Don't expect too much on airdrops because some of it really don't have value in the market.It is just a way to introduce their new project in the bitcoin community.Because before they start to launched it in the forum,they do airdrops first to determined how many are interested on it.And also to know the comments or  feedbacks of the possible investors.
it is because, some airdrop now are just fake. Some are just collecting donation. Some have value but will later turn into scam
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 08:44:01 AM
I also don't like air drops now, many of them are to earn popularity. Even if you do, you only get a few tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 21, 2018, 08:41:28 AM
I do agree with you mostly airdrops are only scams or fraud you can join but no tokens will be distributed, i had joined many airdrops but until now none of them give me my rewards.

Rewards are under conditions and rules.
People who say that my airdrop faucet is a lie have not understood the system.

it is harder to get 1000 WSPU2 token than $0.02
But both are possible and it is not a lie.
Activity: 518
June 21, 2018, 08:28:24 AM
I do agree with you mostly airdrops are only scams or fraud you can join but no tokens will be distributed, i had joined many airdrops but until now none of them give me my rewards.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
June 21, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Actually i like Airdrop, i mean because its free, and the task is not really hard, you fill up their form and wait, if they provide their token i'm thankful if its not, its okay 'cause like i said its free. Anyways, i also like to join in bounty campaign, but i participated in their social media campaign only like facebook, twitter, telegram.
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 07:13:27 AM
I think that the current airdrops are just not suitable for full-time jobs, but they can still do a little bit of airdrops during their free time! This does not conflict! Because the process is very easy!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
It only takes a few minutes to fill out the form, so I think it's worth a try. But if it requires too much personal information, you can say that this is fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: