Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 45. (Read 11472 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
Yes more and more airdrop is a lie because lot od airdrops are scam and coins of this type of airdrops never listed. So don't waste your time to fill it and focus on the bounties.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 01:58:01 PM
So true. airdrop is currently a lie. Because airdrop is currently not profitable and will only be a junk coin. I say this because I have a valuable airdrop coin. somehow the airdrop now is not like the old airdrop.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:53:49 PM
I fully support the author, most of airdrop is garbage. recently participated in several broadcasts, but I did not have any money, rather like a lie.
Activity: 532
June 16, 2018, 09:21:16 AM
The market is constantly developing and still being not regulated, which attracts people who would like to benefit from the people looking to get money without their initial investments.
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 09:17:19 AM
Airdrop is an unpredictable kind of earnings. You can easily enter the necessary data and wait for payment. And then you come to a currency that does not cost anything.
Activity: 21
June 16, 2018, 05:18:51 AM
Be careful applying to hundreds of airdrops.  If you do, make a new email for the airdrops registrations.  I have seen airdrops that are flat out scams requesting for your private keys on the form.  I wouldn't be surprised if they start sending you scam emails on a regular basis.
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 02:45:29 PM
You are correct to a far extent. Most air drops are worthless and waste of efforts but not all.
The point is one needs to be strategic in the kind of project that one chooses to participate in its airdrop.
There are some very good projects out there giving airdrops that worth between 100 - 1,000 USD of their tokens. The wisdom there is discovering these projects early enough to key into it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
my advice you should be more careful in joining the airdrop, because most airdrop now only under the guise of a scam, and usually airdrop requesting biodata from us or KYC, and has been rampant abused
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

yes, I stopped doing airdrops, because most of them are a lie and they do not bring any profit in the end and only take away my time!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 01:41:40 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes, more airdrops now are lie, and scam. Airdrops now are all lies because you will fill some form and then you will not get any tokens from the ICO, that airdrop os a waste of time, last year i am participating in some airdrops and i received tokens. But now.. Airdrops are just scams.
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
I totally agree with you. most of the airdrops don't have any quality. so participating to these kind of low quality airdrop campaign may loose your time and the effort.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 15, 2018, 01:16:52 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

In airdrop i think there's 2% legit and 98% scam. People always mad in this forum because of airdrop, it is really mess in crypto, that is the reason why i don't want to join in any airdrop because of confession like this. Airdrop is totally scam.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
June 15, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Air drops are just fine if it will be a scam because it was just a free coin that has been distributed for those people who want to sport an ico and that is the reason i prefer focusing on working in bounty campaigns more than looking for an airdrop.
Activity: 118
June 15, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
I agreed with you, more and more airdrop is a lie, people are just creating different airdrop every day, don't even know the real airdrop self, I've even stop joining the airdrop after all the registration at the end nothing will be given.
Activity: 56
June 15, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
I understand a lot of scam airdrop. therefore I do not want to play in the airdrop line. I prefer in bounty line.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 01:04:26 PM
99% of the airdrops are worthless but its hard to find airdrops like ontology or like dfinity. The last good airdrop i took was dfinity wich will give each participant difinity worth 100CHF ICO price so its ok and nothing to do just sign up to the newsletter. but the rest of the project are doing airdrop for the hype.
Activity: 630
June 15, 2018, 01:04:06 PM
If any ico is running the bounty program and also airdrop is running then it means that is genuine airdrop. But it is true so many fake and lie airdrop are coming daily which are want to get your detail of all thing and there is no any coin value in the market and that are the only numbers of coins which is showing in your wallet and no any type of value will create in the future.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 12:52:28 PM
I've been participating more than 20 airdrops and I've received only a few with no value. In my experience, most airdrops are waste of time today and some of them even asked you to donate first.
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
Sooner or later the crypto currency will receive the widest distribution and someday it will replace the money we are accustomed to. But while its development and application is hampered by financial groups.
Activity: 65
June 15, 2018, 11:39:13 AM
Yes. Most of the airdrops are fake. It's wasting our most valuable time. So you should check and find 100% legit Airdrops.
I do not understand why some people go to all airdrop in a row, and then write that each of them was scams. You guys think this job is so easy that you don't want to pay enough attention to it. Scammers use it and that is why there are a lot of them. Don't get involved in everything. Do bounty company, and then spend on finding a good airdrop 1 hour. And do not set a goal to find it. It will be like a nice income and a lot of time saved. And most importantly, this method will prevent fraudsters.
Pages:
Jump to: