Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 78. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 22, 2018, 08:57:06 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Quite right. Airdrops do not deserve to spend their time on them. There are exceptions - if you are confident in the project and are participating in its bounty campaign or investing in it. In this case, a few extra coins can be a good bonus.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 22, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
Now there are less and less twitter accounts and telegrams of groups on the topics of broadcasts. Thus, this topic is self-regulated.

There are still a lot of threads here about the topic, but many of them are still scams and not worth doing.

The reason why still a lot of threads regarding what you said is because people want money, most airdrop have no real intension to create product and people create project to scam your money thats simple.
But still there some aidrop prove as legit all you need is to find that project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 08:46:32 AM
Now there are less and less twitter accounts and telegrams of groups on the topics of broadcasts. Thus, this topic is self-regulated.

There are still a lot of threads here about the topic, but many of them are still scams and not worth doing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
Now there are less and less twitter accounts and telegrams of groups on the topics of airdrops. Thus, this topic is self-regulated.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
March 22, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
Airdrop is a process of giving some incentives of the ICO companies to their respective investors.
I think it was not a lie, in other words it is really truly true because it is a marketing strategy for some companies to hold their investors and make it more numbers.
Yes, I think that's one of the Airdrop goals in bounty programs. Introduce their coins/tokens to investors by distributing coins/tokens for free. So it's not much different from other campaigns like social media campaigns and signature campaigns. What distinguishes it is allocation and luck because most people are not lucky with Airdrop.
Activity: 364
March 22, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
I agree with you that. We could earn money from airdrop before 1-2 mounth but we can't earn money with airdrop. I don't spend time to use airdrops. There are some real airdrop that can bring money but they are very few.
Activity: 308
March 22, 2018, 07:54:25 AM
You can certainly participate not in all projects that you come across, but in those that you seem to be prospective. Therefore, most often a good airdrop is luck.
Activity: 243
March 22, 2018, 07:54:07 AM
I also agree that the airdrop nowadays is becoming a lie but there are some real coins but their dump one so i prefer for you to go in the bounty to get more profits than waiting on the airdrop know because it is more better to work hard your profits
I will agree because they knows how to make an attraction to a person by facillitating their project.And airdrops also was most of the time as i experience was no value of their token.
Activity: 167
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
March 22, 2018, 07:43:28 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

The fact that most AIRDROPS will not bring money is not a secret for everyone.
I am more concerned about the fact that recently 50% of all ISO - SCAM! I'm afraid that this may lead to a crypto-currency collapse!  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 198
March 22, 2018, 07:38:18 AM
I dont think so, I've always joined airdrop but few are gives so.e rewards. Those rewards are not payable n0 value at all. I agree on your question but some others are valueble and became success.
Activity: 98
March 21, 2018, 01:18:12 PM
I wonder why airdrop is a wastage of time , even if we believe all the airdrops are fake and lie. You only have to submit your address to the airdrop and you will get it for free. There is no cost involve in it.  Even if its scams, it will just waste 5 mins of your time. We actually waste so much time on other things and if we can spend 5 mins on airdrop also, who knows if any airdrop is good and change our life if the value of coins gets bettet
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
I also agree that the airdrop nowadays is becoming a lie but there are some real coins but their dump one so i prefer for you to go in the bounty to get more profits than waiting on the airdrop know because it is more better to work hard your profits
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 12:44:51 PM
Stop joining in airdrops, I have not been joining for the past few weeks. I have joined a lot before, but most of them have turned out to be a scam. So, I am not joining now.
Activity: 252
March 21, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Many aidrops are scam. But also a lot of bounty are scam. It makes sense to participate in the airdrops, if it don't take a lot of time: fill out the form and make a couple of retweets (2-3 min). But Some airdrops require 30 to 40 minutes. It is necessary to think carefully before participating.
Activity: 504
March 21, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
not all airdrop is lying and wasting time. because I have ever benefited greatly from the airdrop, probably I reached $ 500 profit from airdrop.
but lately there are so many airdrop lying, just use us to promote their tokens, but they do not pay us. maybe you've never earned any money from airdrop so you said that. I think airdrop is also very productive if we continue to focus to look for it.
Activity: 560
March 21, 2018, 11:41:27 AM
I do agree that most of airdrops recently are just useless and taking spaces in my wallets,just 5 or 10% of them cost something,but not much Sad .Polymath was the most profitable airdrop for me so far.
Activity: 854
March 21, 2018, 11:07:02 AM
I do think either, you spend too much money on things that do not guarantee or do not provide the return you could get from bounty for example.

copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
even bitcoin airdropped. Bitcoin is a scam?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 09:30:13 AM
how can I detect a good or a bad airdrop? are there any possibilities to recognize this?
Activity: 198
March 21, 2018, 08:36:07 AM
I agreed to you most of the airdrop now are fake or the dev wants to scam, I think they see a easy money for that by scamming other people. A little question how will you know if the airdrop are legit ?
Pages:
Jump to: