Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 79. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 21, 2018, 08:22:57 AM
I think there are quality airdrops now but not as rewarding as before, SOlve care, Havven, and Cofi all did airdrops and this are quality projects in the space as compared to the recent influx of e-sereis airdrops that flood the space, but the amount given out is not as rewarding as it use to be.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 08:18:54 AM
I am agree with it but sometimes i get good tokens out of airdrops and that will be of good value. So many of them are scam but some of them are promising also
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
March 21, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
Airdrop is a process of giving some incentives of the ICO companies to their respective investors.
I think it was not a lie, in other words it is really truly true because it is a marketing strategy for some companies to hold their investors and make it more numbers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
March 17, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
Airdrop is not worth to do most of them, coin is created everyday, and 99% of them is shit coin.
Just focus on the good project and invest, that is even better.
Activity: 108
March 17, 2018, 01:49:15 PM
Some airdrops are just advertising their company in the sense that they have a poor PR team and they only raised a small amount of funds that could even hardly reached the softcap. There are really so many airdrops today that don't give you tokens. It's just a waste of time.
Activity: 36
March 17, 2018, 01:37:45 PM
I agree - most airdrops I encountered it is not worth the effort trying to participate. Additionally the value of those tokens are less than 5$ and most tokens are not even tradable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 17, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Definetly,that your suggestion is true,that mostly all airdrops now came out is a big lie,while some of them is phishing and scam,they will give an promotion of aidrops but the real intention is to get an personal information of your profile,and they used it for there own.actually not all airdrops is bad,there are some of them is have a good intention to make there coins being popularized,thats why they make an airdrops promotion.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
March 17, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
iNvesting in legit ICO companies is a not lie. Actually many successful persons in the world comsider this type of invesment even manny pacquiao recognized cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 05:03:15 PM
Yes its really true.Nowadays maximum airdrop will lied with who participate in airdrop program.But don't know why they will do it with people.For this kind of reason day by day people lost there interest to take a part in airdrop campaign.For those bed programmer few good airdrop program can not be popular in online market.Should be make a rule to solve this problem.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
March 16, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
90%+ airdrop coins end up turning to shit coins in the long run. I discovered this and decided to stop participating in airdrops from unknown and new projects. It is a waste of time and energy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 04:47:15 PM
Airdrops are the easiest way to get good coins or tokens, but basically you receive shit tokens that do not cost anything at all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
March 16, 2018, 11:56:48 AM
Not all AirDrop is a lie, we can choose AirDrop from ico result. Many ICOs are launching AirDrop after Crowsell, so we can join and it will not be in vain.
Well, so many airdrops actually so better choose the best that can benefited you. Ther are some airdrop scam and others are truly legit. It is hard to choose the legit ones but always scan to have a better airdrop worth to join.

There are really some legitimate airdrops but it's very hard to spot and everyone who want to earn more new Altcoins as much as they can so they will join almost all possible airdrops that is available on this forum or any places in this Crypto Market media.
Last I joined a lot of airdrops but I only get one out of 30 airdrops so I better not join them so that my time and my efforts will not be wasted.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
March 16, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
That's why I don't participate any airdrops this year because last year I joined almost all airdrops that bumps on this forum but I am having many issues due to most of them are scams and aren't really giving tokens even I follow all of their instructions on how to eligible to be rewarded by airdrops.
I only get my Altcoins from joining signature bounty campaigns.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
Not all AirDrop is a lie, we can choose AirDrop from ico result. Many ICOs are launching AirDrop after Crowsell, so we can join and it will not be in vain.
Well, so many airdrops actually so better choose the best that can benefited you. Ther are some airdrop scam and others are truly legit. It is hard to choose the legit ones but always scan to have a better airdrop worth to join.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
I don't like airdrop because most of them really lie and waste of time to submit form, all of them is join telegram, follow twitter, like Facebook page, subscribe Reddit account, but reward just only a few bucks, they just want to pump and dump to earn easy money, so dont think it'll give you good profit in the future
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 09:46:50 AM
Airdrops were fun for me, but now they are too much trouble. Many want you to jump through too many hoops for very few coins. I am very choosy now and only participate if it is quick and easy and seems like a legit project looking for fair distribution.
Activity: 196
Merit: 46
March 16, 2018, 09:43:48 AM
Yeah, careful when there's neither product nor use case. It might be a scheme to get your money or your info (which can be monetized). There's no such thing as a free meal, so invest your time wisely.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
March 16, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

It depends on which airdrop. Most of them are a waste of time, but some are even worse because they will ask you for personal details and sell them in the dark web right away.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 09:29:15 AM
I agree with that! It's harf to determine who is the best among them and telling the truth. I joined alot of airdrops and it seems that there's no reality in airdrops. Most ofvthem are scams and only using us for their own profit. So be aware of joining those, most especially those that are not really promising
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 09:23:41 AM
Actually no one do free airdrop (money) unless it is serious project and it is using BTC or other popular altcoin for base of airdrop.generally we have seen unsold ico token are airdrop to holder of respective ico,that's is fine but nowadays there are multiple scam airdrop so there should be mechanisms that only verified token can be sent or receive.
Pages:
Jump to: