Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 91. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
January 21, 2018, 05:40:55 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Agree, a lot of new campaigns, not aimed at creating new proposals, new ideas, do not even have a whitepaper or development plan. Their main goal is to quickly collect money, for which only good advertising is needed. You have to be careful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 05:19:07 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Thats true maybe you can try bounty campaign,But in airdrop onces they pay you just wait to have a exchangers and trade for your free money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 05:13:16 AM

Airdrop now a days are getting complicated so many question to answer and if they give the coins only small amount unlike before airdrop only ask etherwallet and bitcoin account.  and a lot of airdrop now want only to scam investors i didnt join most airdrop since i feel j
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 05:02:58 AM
Yeah your right that's why im tired of participating some airdrops because of it.Better to join bounty campaigns its moer profitable that airdrops
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 21, 2018, 05:02:25 AM
Many actually scam airdrop. And the only thing they really want is that our donations are sad to think but also airdrops are used to doing bad things. What we really need to look today before joining such is what is their platform. So let's find out if the airdrop we're supposed to be legit...
Activity: 238
January 21, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
Yes, you are right, unfortunately. I participated in 30 - 50 airdrops, but received a reward only once. But until it takes a long time, so I'm still trying.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 04:45:10 AM
it seems that there is currently no bounty of airdrop that is very good for us to visit because very few tokens are sent to participants!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
Yes, of course, you are right, because all these AirDrop are really worthless, it seems to me that they are done simply to distribute candy wrappers to people and simply collect money instead of these candy wrappers, this is a rather strange method, of course I understand in general what and why it works, but I do not understand how they then withdraw money.
Activity: 151
January 21, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

I agree with you that most of them don't have any quality. The question is how can you know will it be a good coin or not? Maybe we can eliminate those that don't have whitepaper and a roadmap. Are there any other ideas how to decide which coins don't have any value and we should not even bother with them?
Activity: 182
January 21, 2018, 04:35:11 AM
At the moment I have a short but positive experience of participating in airdrop. Perhaps you need to choose more carefully the project for participation. I was able to earn 12 dollars without much difficulty.
Activity: 336
January 13, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

actually airdrop does not lie, the developer may need time to take care and make the coin he made useful, so do not immediately declare that all airdrop is lying. positive thinking is more profitable than negative thinking.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Not a waste of time, don't be so negative over something so freely.
Activity: 47
January 13, 2018, 02:52:53 PM
most of airdrops are social media bounty campains and usually the only thing you get out of them is email spam
Activity: 110
January 13, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
Do not waste time on the airdrop. It is completely unprofitable. Now time is much more expensive. Investing in crypto currency is much more profitable.  Smiley
I don't spend so much energy to register in any airdrop. If you are already doing a research for projects for investment and this project gives airdrops, why not spend a few minutes to register. I would say this would be a pleasant addition to your work
Activity: 280
January 04, 2018, 06:34:02 PM
Do not waste time on the airdrop. It is completely unprofitable. Now time is much more expensive. Investing in crypto currency is much more profitable.  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
December 30, 2017, 01:36:24 PM
I have already lost time in the airdrop, I will not participate in them any more. It's a waste of time.   Sad
Activity: 161
December 28, 2017, 06:04:56 PM

Around 95% of airdrop is just a waste of time. Those airdrop is just became a garbage in your wallet. Don't join an airdrop without a clear whitepaper, a website or an Ann thread that is obviously made by a grade school student.
Activity: 308
December 28, 2017, 05:56:44 PM
In my opinion, almost all airdrops are a waste of time. Time is too expensive now to waste it.  Cool
Activity: 48
December 24, 2017, 10:18:11 AM
FREE TOKEN ALERT!  Receive FREE EtherBTC!  I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too!  Go to https://etherbtc.io today!
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
December 24, 2017, 10:16:55 AM
Sometimes you can earn very well. I know a guy who earns well on this. But you need to have many accounts, time and patience. I do not like doing this. I agree with you

What you said was already happening. No money is being earned anymore.
If you have the chance, you will earn a few pennies. You can spend on it when you write blog instead.
Pages:
Jump to: