Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 92. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 510
December 24, 2017, 10:14:03 AM
Depends on the airdrop, and not all of them are crap. Still, you have a point. Many crappy airdrops these days...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
December 24, 2017, 10:11:38 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

There is a thread which most of the people post about available airdrops but the problem is that more and more user are posting a phishing site and scams that's why i would not recommend to follow threads like that and look for your own on market altcoins section to be more secured on the airdrops.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:11:17 AM
It's useless to fill the forms for airdrop, most of Airdrop offering projects don't have even a website.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:08:18 AM
I am agree with it but sometimes i get good tokens out of airdrops and that will be of good value. So many of them are scam but some of them are promising also.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 10:05:21 AM
I fully support you, Airdrops are basically a hoax. Of the 30 Airdrops received only two coins.
Activity: 398
December 24, 2017, 09:26:11 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Some have plenty of time to waste. Most waste in the video game, watching useless videos on Youtube. I think waste time in airdrop in here is better.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
December 24, 2017, 09:25:44 AM
Of course, not all of the airdrop was like decred. I mean some of them even only have twitter acc and share a google doc like c'mon. But almost airdrop will always have a person to join, free money for them.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 24, 2017, 09:21:00 AM

Most of these airdrops are cannot be trusted because some will not really give tokens but some are just phishing sites in which they will try to steal personal information, passwords and the most worst is mistakenly input our private keys. So we must be vigilant everytime that there is an airdrop offers to ensure safety of our accounts.
Yes we cannot trust and hold most of the Airdrops now because most of the developer of airdrops now is wanted to earn a money in a fast way through pumping it in the market and then sell their all coins that makes the price dump.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
December 24, 2017, 09:08:57 AM

I do not really believe in most of the airdrops because we are not really sure if their tokens are really profitable or just a waste of time, I only join those airdrops which are recommended by my co traders and if there is a news where the ico will be successful and with that reason we can already join the airdrop that is being advertised.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 24, 2017, 09:04:40 AM

This is a sad thing, and the original airdrop can get a good return, but now you can't really get anything, and sometimes you need to pay eth.
Activity: 238
December 24, 2017, 08:57:03 AM
I think that there is nothing wrong with the airdrop. You get tokens for free. If in the future the price of the token grows x1000, then you can get a good profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

Most of these airdrops are cannot be trusted because some will not really give tokens but some are just phishing sites in which they will try to steal personal information, passwords and the most worst is mistakenly input our private keys. So we must be vigilant everytime that there is an airdrop offers to ensure safety of our accounts.
Activity: 406
December 24, 2017, 07:43:26 AM
Yes other airdrop are lies because i joined and fill up the forms but only few of them i received.
Activity: 224
December 24, 2017, 06:10:12 AM
Most airdrops are indeed lies and fake, but what are the risks in just typing in your email and your ethereum or whatever address they need. I personally do not do what most of them want, like retweeting or posting with your social media accounts. The easier the airdrop requirements, the lower the risk and the effort you think you are putting in. If those airdrops came out to be fake or a lie, then you lose and gain nothing. You just lost a little amount of time completing or filling a google document form.

Some airdrops with easy requirements like that actually give out what they said they are going to give, but the value of those shitcoins are little to nothing at the instant you get them, and vanishes while you hodl them, so what actually is the point of even doing airdrops right now.
Activity: 196
December 24, 2017, 05:59:49 AM

I have the same opinion, from 100 airdrop project maybe only 1 or 2 project that really worth.
I had stoped to join any airdrop starting last month. I prefer to join bounty anyway.
Activity: 112
December 24, 2017, 05:51:06 AM

almost every airdrop after ebtc is a lie. ebtc was also a lie but you could earn some profit with it...after that ppl want donations for participating on airdrop.this was also a lie. i don't participate anymore....really waste of time as i wrote
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
December 24, 2017, 05:48:28 AM
I dont recommend joining airdrops becasue 99% of them wont give you any penny been joining this when i was newbie and no single dollar was given to me.
I agree with you 99% airdrop won't give us the values of the token in the future, although there is chance to getting good airdrop about 1% but it is very a little percentage, actually i don't like free airdrop except waste my time because they are just make dirty my ethereum wallet without any the values of token in the future and however the best projects of token won't give the token for free, we must buy them, that is good token than free airdrop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
December 24, 2017, 05:42:38 AM
I dont recommend joining airdrops becasue 99% of them wont give you any penny been joining this when i was newbie and no single dollar was given to me.

maybe you joined the wrong airdrops..... i know that 90% of the airdrops are worthless......but the other 10% are worth it to participate.......... Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 05:39:12 AM
Sometimes you can earn very well. I know a guy who earns well on this. But you need to have many accounts, time and patience. I do not like doing this. I agree with you
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
December 24, 2017, 05:33:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: