Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 40. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 11:47:18 PM
it is easy to earn money by scamming people and they can get away with it. it is no wonder that more and more scam projects are run today. better look for a reliable campaign manager like a higher rank or/with high trust.
Activity: 484
May 29, 2018, 11:37:06 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Accept the fact that scammers are becoming smarter every day, trying to create quality projects that fool investors. If you participate in any ICO project, please try to verify and confirm the correct information before joining.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 11:33:44 PM
what I see is that the end of the ICO is a lot of bad and with so many people who do not get a profit then I am afraid to invest in ICO because the average Project Scam is always more than Real One and I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency to profit because in crypto many altcoins is promising
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 10:34:06 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

As long as money involved and is being unregulated, scams is normal. You are earning much larger money than traditional investment/promotion campaign, so there must be risk involved. Accept it and be grateful you are at least earning money through your own hard work.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 29, 2018, 10:31:59 PM
According to statistics, 92% of ICO projects are scam. In addition, there are many successful projects, but the development team does not distribute the tokens to bounty hunters. So sad!
They are only interesting to get free marketgin through fool the bounty hunters. But if you are seeing about TBIS and that is the latest scam ico. I can say the result oif the scam or not will depend on the investor itself. To do a lot of research becomes a responsibility to every body before joined in the ico.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 10:09:39 PM
According to statistics, 92% of ICO projects are scam. In addition, there are many successful projects, but the development team does not distribute the tokens to bounty hunters. So sad!
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
Yes, it is. BUt there are also some coins that are successful. We need to be more careful in order to choose the right one to invest. Be a smart one adn make the money we want.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 07:50:44 PM
After the great success of the ICO from 2015 to 2017. ICO has received special attention from the community and investors. However, after some successes, some ICOs are becoming a form of abuse for the full exploitation of money from investors. Project scam, "dead" project, the hopeless silence from the ico is showing it. and right now, I've lost faith in the ICO.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 29, 2018, 07:38:00 PM
Getting a general fraud project for me because I often get a project like that, just ignore it and move on to another project, the time keeps going if we just mourn the sadness in the fraud project, then the time we spend will be useless. .
Activity: 434
May 29, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
Now a lot of ICO projects that turn out to be fraud. You should choose the ICO in which you want to participate in the bounty of the company very carefully, and you should be especially careful if you want to invest in an ICO project.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
May 29, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
There are projects that don't pay even investors for 6 months. I'm not even talking about bounty. Some finish their own platform, test, fix bugs. You just have to wait until the developers have completed and released the coins. Not necessarily your project is a scam. Since you didn't name the project.
The only advice that I can give you is to pay attention to company managers. Bounty managers with a good reputation close bounty company with the first red flags and warn the participants about the problems. Good luck to you.
Activity: 267
May 29, 2018, 04:24:21 PM
Way too many coins in the market is what is causing this, if there were some kind of regulations regarding the creation of new coins there would be fewer scam coins in the market. Also if there were some criteria that all of the new coins have to meet before they can be allowed to create a new coin then there would be less scams. The problem is that there is no regulation in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 03:47:13 PM
You are right. The best way to avoid scam projects is trying to join bounty campaigns from trusted managers.

I do not think this is the right way to avoid fraudulent projects, because trusted managers will not know if the project is really fraud or not, one way to avoid fraudulent projects is probably to look at the sites they create and view the profiles of all their teams in social media that they milki, like linkedin twitter dll.
Activity: 238
May 29, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Well, it's the sad truth in the crypto space. It's not only the bounties that turn out to be scams. It's more and more projects themselves that are blatant scams. The problem is that it is so easy to set up a fancy looking website and then start an ico and collect money in this space. I hope that all the scammers will have to account for their wrongdoings in one way or another. It just disgusts me how projects scam people that want to invest their hard earned money.
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
May 29, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
As long as I joined crypto, the number of SCAM projects was almost the same approximately 10-15% of all ICOs. It even seems that last year this number was bigger then now, or maybe I meet less scam ICOs now. I just counted scams among bounty campaigns and I think that the number has decreased a bit. And I agree that the only way to fight with scams is to implement regulations, though I don't think it'll happen soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 03:15:22 PM
the number of scams in the market will decrease only when the crypto-currencies are somehow regulated by the law
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 03:09:52 PM
ICO are getting a beating right now. You are lucky that you were invested in these projects in terms of doing bounties for them and  had not put in your hard earned money. There have been ICO's that have actually ran away with money, or even worse, tanked to 0, look at sp8de for example, my 3 eth invested in them is .2 eth now!
Activity: 350
May 29, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
some bounty takes months so it might not be scam
Activity: 322
May 29, 2018, 03:00:33 PM
the cryptocurrency market obviously attracts scammers because it is quite easy money. this will continue to be in my opinion
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
Well lots of ico now are scams ico and we should be wise to pick a legit ico and dont just be participate cause our efforts will be waste also our time is important some ico are months to finish then if we join at the start and the ico is a scam the time we give are waste so i advise to give time to check the ico before participate cause time is gold.
Pages:
Jump to: