Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 42. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
You just need to research your ICOs better mate.
I've personnally never had a scam on any of the bounties I've done.
Only times I don't get paid is if ICO doesn't reach minimum cap.
Ya exactly,there are many scam ico's but it is our responsibility to do proper research before joining its bounty or before investing in that particular ICO...Well i have been part of a bounty campaign for the first time and it look to me pretty legit..so i think i will get paid
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
May 23, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
I am now very disappointed with the ICO project, or afraid! The first investment in ICO in January this year was defrauded for 400 US dollars! My friends are even worse, they invest more!

ICO projects can be checked with the various factors before you go to invest on them
Most of the ICO project does not show the team out first on the white paper. They completely want to scam you by hiding the team information. Kindly ignore those kind of project from the market completely.
Then read white paper and roadmap to understand how that project will be reached to market. If you find good possibility you please invest else drop it.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 23, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
In thesedays, more scam projects bothering people.But , we haven't any chance.IF you dont have luck.But who knows maybe one day scams are over.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
You just need to research your ICOs better mate.
I've personnally never had a scam on any of the bounties I've done.
Only times I don't get paid is if ICO doesn't reach minimum cap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
Nowadays , we have to face them all.You dont know who's scam or not.Be careful and more cautiously with enter a project.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 10:09:39 AM
it is sad to see that we receive so many scams every day. Many people just want to collect fast money out of the fraud. They had no problems with technology, and many people were disappointed with crypto after being cheated.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 23, 2018, 10:08:29 AM
this happens with the growth of the market. so you can think positively and be happy that the market is growing, and with it the exchange rate
Activity: 294
May 23, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
as a bounty hunter you also  should do more research;i think bounty is also investing in a project. Do not join in the high reward. Set your own standards when you add a reward program.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 23, 2018, 10:01:43 AM
the main thing is that it is not reflected critically in the crypto-currency market. it seems to me that this can not affect the cryptocurrency
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 09:48:00 AM
I am now very disappointed with the ICO project, or afraid! The first investment in ICO in January this year was defrauded for 400 US dollars! My friends are even worse, they invest more!
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
May 23, 2018, 09:45:02 AM
yes, almost everyday new projects emerge and it will potentially scam more projects. the investors are confused and it is difficult to know which projects are really real. at least we have to be careful of projects that arise if we want to participate in ICO.the impact that occurs if many ICO scams are investors will not trust again to the emerging ICO project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
May 23, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

That is why we need to be vigilant even in joining bounty campaigns. There are things we need to consider because we are investing time and efforts. What I do is I read the whitepaper first then will look at the advisors of the project. I also take into consideration the manager whose handling the campaign. Next time, make your own research before joining a specific bounty campaign.
Activity: 187
May 23, 2018, 09:08:00 AM
Yes, it's true, unfortunately. But I try not to get upset and not to give up. I try to make a better and more detailed research about company, continue working and hope that everything will be according to plan.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

ICO are meant to generate money for projects in various aspects of product development, awareness creation and marketing. People experienced in blockchain with solutions to real life problems are those who are supposed to go into the business. But the problem now is that people with bad intentions of scamming investors now come into the space and scam people of their hard earned money. They get people to participate in phantom bounties and they never pay up at the expiration of the bounty. Unfortunately, this will go continue until there's some form of regulation in the industry.

Some countries have taken steps to protect their citizens in this regard by warning their citizens and also now allowing ICO's to be sold to their citizens which is why citizens of those countries get excluded from ICO participation.
Activity: 343
May 23, 2018, 08:38:36 AM
this is because the market is becoming more extensive and those who want to make easy money on it, every day it becomes more and more
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 08:30:18 AM
Yes the scam project are getting too much
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
I am sure that when cryptocurrencies are somehow regulated, all the problems associated with fraud will disappear
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
May 23, 2018, 08:21:11 AM
yeah this kind of scenario is upsetting and they grow bigger and bigger, that's why it is more important to look first who will be the manager for the campaign you will be part with. Trusted manager like Sailon will never have a scam project.
How can you know a good Manager or a bad one? If it is possible then please tell me, and I have now the same problem as this guy who created this thread.
Activity: 426
May 23, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
there's nothing you can do about it. everyone wants to get their benefits and fraudsters also need somewhere to make a profit
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
it could be learning for the future so as not to get scam anymore. we know now that many projects are the scam, and of course, it makes investors afraid to follow an ICO. we can follow ICO who has bounty managers have been trusted. and remember to always be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: