Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 35. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 04:49:38 AM
Yes, fraudulent projects are very much born in the market, so we are very careful, avoid picking the wrong project fraud.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:48:14 AM
lately, there is some ico scam. this is certainly very detrimental to investors and the bounty hunter. but it doesn't mean all ico is a scam. there are still many legit ico where we can take advantage of it. we only must be more careful and thorough in order to get a good ico
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 23, 2018, 04:45:13 AM
i guess we really cant avoid scam project nowadays and we cant deny the fact scam ico project is everwhere in my opinion its really hard to predict if ico project scam or not
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
June 23, 2018, 01:39:06 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
 Indeed money is the root of all evil acts, scammers attracted ICO's project as another kind of swindling activity because of the large community behind crypto. Victims are everywhere but we can't blame investors falling into a trap because there are people that truly born in swindling, the only we can do is to refrain in the abrupt decision, let your mind rule over your intuition because your investment is at stake.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 01:22:18 AM
This year it is indeed less good for crypto even for ICO. But if on payment bounty I guess that it is normal to happen regarding delays or no news. If it is indeed a scam then it's already existing risk and not because of this year alone.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 23, 2018, 12:53:05 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
which I see is yes because nowadays many new projects are of the origin and can not get the prize and thus we must be more careful to invest and moreover you should see and read what project you will follow and the implementing team
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 12:37:34 AM
Yes, those scammers uses ICO projects, phishing sites started to spread more. You need to be careful on choosing a bounty manager and the project your looking forward to. People always fall into traps when it comes to money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 02:32:16 AM
Yes there are so many projects occurring today andwe don't know what is true and not so before you joined signature campaigns be sure to know who are the managers and the people behind the project and do some research.
Activity: 58
June 21, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
currently i would prefer to go for coins that are already in exchange as compared to ICO stage

Yes it might be more costly but as long there is still room for margin it is really fine
i wish all the scammers would be punished and found, but i know it is just a dream, so i think that something shohld be done, but what...
Activity: 58
June 21, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
gthere ar ea lot of scam projects, but i think that it does jot mean that you have to be disappointed in many other ocos which are good
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 12:53:25 PM
currently i would prefer to go for coins that are already in exchange as compared to ICO stage

Yes it might be more costly but as long there is still room for margin it is really fine
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
Scam is one of a biggest problem now. My main concern is now even well reputed bounty managers are promoting scam ICOs. We can assume that they don't know about it first. But they have to be very careful as they are very experienced bounty managers.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 12:34:01 PM
It is sad but true that too many ICOs appeared to be scam lately. But I still believe that there are some legit ICOs. I think it is a good idea to choose ICOs with trusted managers.
Agreed. Because there are great managers. Who are not afraid to tell people in "this is a Scam, break up". Even in the case of fraud, managers think how to get at least their part of the money.
Activity: 96
June 21, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
yes, I am experiencing the same thing with you, maybe bounty manager is also being confused, because usually payment is done by ICO team, not bounty manager
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 21, 2018, 12:10:23 PM
You should not choose ICO. ICO is gambling. Are you not new to join ICO to die? Unless you are a professional, this year's ICO will not participate. This is what you deserve.
No one can tell what comes out of every investment in the long run, but at least with due diligence you can pick the ones that you are certainly sure there is a chance of prospect. Anyone who is not ready to find out all that is necessary before investing in any ICO should have him or herself to blame at the end of it all.

Team in particular is one aspect of every investment than an investor should first thoroughly look at and it is more like trying to give someone your money to hold, which if you are not comfortable, you would not before anything else.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
June 21, 2018, 11:20:15 AM
It is sad but true that too many ICOs appeared to be scam lately. But I still believe that there are some legit ICOs. I think it is a good idea to choose ICOs with trusted managers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 21, 2018, 08:39:30 AM
There's a lot of bounty campaign now are not paying their participants so if you join on that bounty you waste your time. Bounty is part of ICO ofcoarse if the ICO successful you get your reward but if the ICO ends not successful don't expecr high reward and maybe they have big chances that you never get your stake. Before joining just make sure you trust to the bounty manager and the ICO.
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 08:34:24 AM
90% ICO scam. And it's sad that there are no tools that would regulate the ICO and remove the scam.

What? No tools to regulate ICOs? What you have your own head for?? Come on, you really think that regulation in field of crypto and ICO will help you to gain easy money fast? And protect you from scam? Regulation is a scam. You have your own head and your own thoughts. Just make a research, read the whitepaper, speak with founders and figure all the things out. By yourself!
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 21, 2018, 08:04:17 AM
I think that if you haven't been paid yet doesn't mean that you got scammed. The ICO can be legit, but ometimes it takes a lot of time for managers to check everything and to make calculations correctly. So, you need to wait a little more.
Activity: 434
June 21, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
Unfortunately, I began to be interested in cryptocurrencies and in particular bounty companies only this year, and I can not compare with what was before, but during this time I managed to participate in one bounty and now my second bounty company is almost over. The first bounty company in which I participated quite quickly counted everything and sent me to my wallet tokens of their project. I hope for the continuation of good results.
Pages:
Jump to: